The online racing simulator
put it is ur signature
why try make the game look real, go ****ing a drive real car.
Quote from Franky.S :why try make the game look real, go ****ing a drive real car.

better try to make this game real than trying to be senna in streets... or do you drive to work through Spa in Ferrari 458 Italia every day?
Quote from Franky.S :why try make the game look real, go ****ing a drive real car.

Yeah we were perfectly fine with Pole Position on Vectrex, I don't get this realism-fad
Anybody hosting a server tonight?? I can, but no Free Join yet, still having Technical issue's with the Admin Console.

Fordie
Anybody fancy a bit of Bathurst tonight

Fordie

You're not joking?

@ Fordie

Sure, made one more adjustment. Really happy with the result now.

So, just install (copy) SweetFx to AC's root folder, and replace this .TXT file with the default one.
HDR On and color saturation to 65%.
Everything else is stock.

You can alter beatween default graphics and SFX with Scroll Lock button.

Attached files
SweetFX_settings.txt - 18.8 KB - 382 views
I have been pointed to a couple of tracks that are, so I have been told well worth the download. I will be hosting these on my skydrive as well as my hosted server. These are not posted on RD or AC forums. I don't know who did them, so I cannot give credit, nor do I know which game they came from....

Bathurst, Zolder, Brands Hatch ( not the bumpy one from RD )

I will post the links shortly, when the upload is done, if anybody is interested

Fordie
why try make the game drive real, go ****ing a drive real car.
Quote from Boris Lozac :You're not joking?

@ Fordie

Sure, made one more adjustment. Really happy with the result now.

So, just install (copy) SweetFx to AC's root folder, and replace this .TXT file with the default one.
HDR On and color saturation to 65%.
Everything else is stock.

You can alter beatween default graphics and SFX with Scroll Lock button.

Is it the 2nd picture with SweetFX? It looks to over exposed? And how do you have an F1 in AC???

Fordie
Quote from Fordman :Is it the 2nd picture with SweetFX? It looks to over exposed? And how do you have an F1 in AC???

Fordie

lotus exos
Does anyone here use a Thrustmaster T500RS wheel? Can't get the FFB to feel nice, profiler and ingame settings would be great
Quote from lukelfs :Does anyone here use a Thrustmaster T500RS wheel? Can't get the FFB to feel nice, profiler and ingame settings would be great

I do. I just loaded the default ingame profile and feels perfect to me
Quote from NitroNitrous :I do. I just loaded the default ingame profile and feels perfect to me

What are your profiler settings? It is so heavy for me and the cars aren't controllable when sliding..

I've reinstalled my PC and didn't back up the settings
Here are my settings; recommended by the devs, as far as I remember.
And in game loaded the default profile, but reduced a bit the kerb effect, to my taste.
Attached images
2014-06-08_121217.png
2014-06-08_121236.png
Quote from luchian :Here are my settings; recommended by the devs, as far as I remember.

They later said that you should turn spring and damper to 0%, same deal as LFS basically. Pure FFB from the game engine.
Anybody have profile settings for a G27?

Cheers

Fordie
Quote from Fordman :Is it the 2nd picture with SweetFX? It looks to over exposed? And how do you have an F1 in AC???

Fordie

Or the first one is very dark and smudgy, so the 2nd one seems exposed? I don't know, that is more how reality looks to me then the default graphics..
It's better when you tone down the HDR a bit in the game with Page Down buttons, but it's so damn annoying to do it every time, i'm searching for .INI file with those settings but it doesn't seem to be possible..

I love the Mclaren's back side, never even drove it till yesterday, also digging that 'click' shifting sound, reminds me of my Momo

Quote from Boris Lozac :Or the first one is very dark and smudgy, so the 2nd one seems exposed? I don't know, that is more how reality looks to me then the default graphics..
It's better when you tone down the HDR a bit in the game with Page Down buttons, but it's so damn annoying to do it every time, i'm searching for .INI file with those settings but it doesn't seem to be possible..

I love the Mclaren's back side, never even drove it till yesterday, also digging that 'click' shifting sound, reminds me of my Momo

I have disabled HDR as this improves FPS, well that's what I read

Fordie
You don't have to quote the pictures every time Fordie

It improves it, but i drive with locked 54 fps, and it's too damn good looking to have it disabled..

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG