The online racing simulator
Pit Stop?
(29 posts, started )
Quote :Why aren't you in our league (apart from the fact you drive the FOX mostly)? You race fair enough (the few times I've been on track with you).

I enjoy lots of cars, but i'm only remotely competetive in the Fox at this time, sadly when i'm logged into LFS these days it's mostly to tweek with it rather than play it, and i'm hopelessly out of practice.
Quote from ChristijaNL :Yep that would be nice and the pass 4 tomorrow...

turbo lard (arrow :P ) is sleeping w all the information, he will post them in a few hours hopefully.. (6-7-8hrs)
Quote from RevengeR :turbo lard (arrow :P ) is sleeping w all the information, he will post them in a few hours hopefully.. (6-7-8hrs)

Well... Since he's sleeping with the info, think he'd mind if I slept with his gf? :P

There needs to be some info when I wake up tomorrow, otherwise I'm going to have to prioritize and let the first race go.
Quote from TagForce :Well... Since he's sleeping with the info, think he'd mind if I slept with his gf? :P

There needs to be some info when I wake up tomorrow, otherwise I'm going to have to prioritize and let the first race go.

im sure he posts them as he gets up if he doesnt, msg me

Pit Stop?
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG