The online racing simulator
Quote from Mustangman759 :U S A! still p'd about Landon though

Me too! He was very popular at Everton during his loan spells.
Quote from Storm_Cloud :Me too! He was very popular at Everton during his loan spells.

In all fairness, he should not have taken the time off. It got him way too out of shape, but I really would rather have a experienced vet than a 18 year old Bayern kid.
I hope the refs are slightly better for the actual finals.......
Quote from J@tko :I hope the refs are slightly better for the actual finals.......

Sterlings tackle wasn't that bad, he only caught him with his trailing foot, which was tucked in, studs down. It was aggressive but fair, the most the ref should have given him was a yellow card for reckless play. Also, given his injury a few years back, the reaction from Valencia was understandable, he reacted in the heat of the moment, a simple talking to and a yellow card would be fine in that situation. But the ref wanted to be center of attention, the way he brandished the cards in a camp over the top fashion showed that.

So like you said, hopefully we get a better standard of referee during the World Cup, although I doubt we actually will.
Those dramatic red cards were pretty ridiculous indeed
amf/acab
Congratulations on Brasil for first place on WC.

Quote from undertaker00 :Congratulations on Brasil for first place on WC.

First place my arse, with this kind of pathetic game and victories thanks to the ref, they will go and watch the world cup somewhere in bars or at home after 1/4 finals.

I don't think all the refs will be so generous with questionable penalties and fouls only to the opposite side.
The ref was shit, but that was already known before the game even started
Offcourse they'll have to win the worldcup. Riots, protest allready happening. If they loose, it will be another hit. Was a bad move to host the WC there.
Have they really handpicked the worst referees or something? Pretty awful work so far... Looking forward to Spain-Netherlands to see if they will be any more competent
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :Have they really handpicked the worst referees or something? Pretty awful work so far... Looking forward to Spain-Netherlands to see if they will be any more competent

when is that?
Final destruction of tiki-taka 5/5

very good game I feel a bit bad for Casillas though, may have played his last game after a performance like this
game,set,match
good one
Spain is like Ferrari, they have Fernando and Alonso but they lose
Was at work following the live commentary feed on my phone. I left my phone for a bit at 2-1, and when i came back and saw 5-1 I laughed so hard. Couldn't belive what I was seeing lmao.

But Casillas
Yea, question is will he be benched?

but honestly that was a great game yesterday.
eng - ita 1:2 or 2:3 today..

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG