The online racing simulator
Quote from N I K I :The challenge was accepted.

Saving 42 to unleash when it really matters.

I expected that from you, its easy with mine set
Quote from R34GTR :I managed a 7:54 after a few laps, so still probably a few seconds to shave off

Cheers, so my 7:50 is not too shaby
Hello Guys,

Server UP and running for some testing

Server NAME: RackService F40
Cars Allowed: ferrari_f40
Track: nord_snoopy_0.5.0
Password: lfstester
Slots: 15

If there's any issue in the server configuration, please tell me so that I can sort it

Please join and do some races for testing

Thanks,
~Frozen
a qual on nords with 5 minutes? half an outlap only lol
-
(Chriship) DELETED by Chriship
Guys

We need some testers to do some races on our server,

Who's up for some testing? And at what time?

Please tell me also which track and car would you want so that I can set it up

Thanks
~F
how bout in 1H 15M?
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :how bout in 1H 15M?

I've already configured the server

Name: RackService F40
Car: F40
Track: Nordschleife
Password: lfstester
Slots: 15
Qualify: 30 Minutes
Race: 3 Laps

Feel free to join and organize some races, server will be up all the night till tomorrow in the evening.

Regards
Nords 0.6.0 is out :shhh:

-summer vegetation
-A.I. fastlane included. Newer versions will be attached to this post or links will be given. Current one is 21514
-Trackside cameras. Attached to this post.
-Mesh fixes
-Materials fixes
-working overlay map with the stock AC app
-sections.ini is for an app that displays the corner names.
FFS - just beat the 49 best time by 10 sec on 0.5.0
It's missing the finish line, you better wait for the hotfix, unless you don't care about timing.
Any servers NOT doing Nords? Would prefer to do some real racing.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Any servers NOT doing Nords? Would prefer to do some real racing.

I can change the track if you want, tell me the combo you guys want to race at, track name and car name

~F
Quote from kars19 :Nords 0.6.0 is out :shhh:

-summer vegetation
-A.I. fastlane included. Newer versions will be attached to this post or links will be given. Current one is 21514
-Trackside cameras. Attached to this post.
-Mesh fixes
-Materials fixes
-working overlay map with the stock AC app
-sections.ini is for an app that displays the corner names.

And now, so is 0.6.1
I honestly can't imagine it beeing a good track for bumper to bumper racing, you have to know every inch of it and so does the othery guy.. It really is purely for self-pleasuring.
il quote myself
"Nothing didnt changed in this version ...still bumps everywhere ( just another part of the tracks) , and fps drop is amazing...
Its like, im learning track again, just becose of that bumps on difrent places..

thumb down from me (compared to 0.5 version)"
Struck me as being a very low quality track when I used 0.5 version. Never understood why people want realistic graphics/physics/sound, but are happy to play on a track mesh from 1993.
Just no. Yes the official version will offcourse be much better but this is awesome too. Just don't look at the trees.
Quote from tristancliffe :Never understood why people want realistic graphics/physics/sound, but are happy to play on a track mesh from 1993.

Because it's cool.
I must admit, driving the E30 on the ring is a lot of fun
Because it's fun and the mesh is still higher quality than anything in LFS.
Quote from tristancliffe :Struck me as being a very low quality track when I used 0.5 version. Never understood why people want realistic graphics/physics/sound, but are happy to play on a track mesh from 1993.

There are a few places where that does stand out for me, mostly corners or corner exits on crests, the low "fidelity" really does show.
I can tolerate those parts, but I do agree with you on the whole.
Not close racing on Nords? Wth?
I've had more bumper to bumper action the last week than I've had in years in any other game. Did a 7 lap race on Nords in the E30 with less than 5 seconds separation the entire time. That's one intense hour! Beats 3 laps of catchup racing on Fern Bay Club or whatever 5 minute race is available at any given time.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG