The online racing simulator
Where's the Nokia?

So true...

thx Lotesdelere
Quote from ACCAkut :

I think the colors could be switched - with WC2018 in former Soviet block and half of EU going bankrupt from overtaxation looking like circus of oddities

I sat staring at Sweden for ages going 'what...?' before I realised the map was tilted 45 degrees...
Quote from Crashgate3 :I sat staring at Sweden for ages going 'what...?' before I realised the map was tilted 45 degrees...

wat? looks straight for me...
West part is not straight,because the main focus is on red part,but it's far away from 45°.
I took the time.
Attached images
map.jpg
Someone has too much time on his hands.
Took me about 2 minutes
Quote from Mysho :

Those 'baby on board' signs aren't for other drivers, in the event of a crash they're to indicate to the emergency services that they should search for a baby in the wreckage, as they're easy to miss.

At least, they originally were, the baby-seat is kind of a giveaway these days.
... and drivers with (small) children tend to drive more leisurly (braking/accelerating smoother), plus might get distracted by the kids at traffic lights or whatever. I see those stickers more as a sort of excuse for whatever behavior in traffic, not as a request to not crash into this particular car

You ALWAYS have choice

Quote from Mysho :This year's championship is just a disgrace in terms of referees. It looks like someone paid too much for this to happen in almost EVERY match... Just a disgrace.

After 8 years of refereeing, I think I've disallowed like.. 5 goals for goalie interference .

These guys do not deserve a goal. Latvians do.
Much Hockey
So rules
Many understandings

The Inevitable Picture Thread IV: A New Funny
(3741 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG