The online racing simulator
Quote from Eclipsed :I'm not too sporty and even if we live in same region,it's still too far away for some casual ball-tossing...

2x:

Got addicted to that stuff, and yes, that particular one. Tastes like one of these multivitamin juices in a bottle i've tasted a few years ago, It's sweet.
^ I remember buying these while I was still in elementary school, so about 10 years back. I'm surprised it's still being sold.
DS4 for PC, I love it. Touchpad works great for mouse control!

3660 Kč (about $180).

The day after I received it I went to a local car event (annual meeting of historic cars) to try out the FullHD recording. This is the result: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aqGmD48K74
Quote from majod :^ I remember buying these while I was still in elementary school, so about 10 years back. I'm surprised it's still being sold.

Ye its still being sold in my local supermarket and (I assume) the rest of them in the entire country. Unfortunately they don't sell them in 500ml/1l bottles :/
since i am getting my bike license now it was time to get a new helmet...the old one i had from the time i drove a scooter was crappy, ugly and cheap.

what i like about this one is the included sun visor inside it...with a switch to quickly put it up or down.
Attached images
helm_klein.jpg
I just wasn't happy with the 19" 720p Element I had, so I sold it. Bought this as a replacement. Full HD, LED backlit, 21.5", 80m:1 contrast ratio, 5ms response time. A couple reviewers on Newegg even described it as the best display they had seen, definitely excited to try it out.

dunlop blackstorm 2x

Quote from Mr. Kninja :I just wasn't happy with the 19" 720p Element I had, so I sold it. Bought this as a replacement. Full HD, LED backlit, 21.5", 80m:1 contrast ratio, 5ms response time. A couple reviewers on Newegg even described it as the best display they had seen, definitely excited to try it out.

Which screen is that? I doubt that reviews on Newegg are any reliable.
A quick google search says it's this one, but I didn't check the specs much so I can't say for sure.
Bought this on monday. Very happy!
Attached images
10312397_779216248756810_5222036953492605859_n.jpg

It's awesome
Couldn't resist.

So if no one has heard, Martin won the lottery and has given a portion to all the guys at Savage. Laury bought a BMW, I bought this http://rlp.jumplisting.com/pho ... 45/1814745_6649548_lg.jpg

Martin may share some winnings if you ask him kindly

Martin did not actually win the lottery, but spam his inbox anyway
You bought a bungalow?
Great choice for st205

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG