The online racing simulator
Quote from amp88 :Because your ears aren't working properly. Their race engineers have quite different sounding voices.

meh i could swear its the same dude going back and forth from one to other thats what years of engine noise does to you
Looks silly and also apparently made little difference and has now been removed. Don't see how it would work anyway - the problem with turbo cars is the energy coming out of the exhaust is reduced which makes them quieter.
:ices_rofl
Just got tix for the Canadian GP.
Hungarian GP here
And Austin GP
2-time World Champion Sir Jack Brabham has passed away.
Nico made that look much more convincing than Schumi was able to
Quote from PhilS13 :Nico made that look much more convincing than Schumi was able to

I don't think it was done on purpose, but the best possible way to do it, if it was.
Quote from Mustafur :I don't think it was done on purpose, but the best possible way to do it, if it was.

There is a small issue (apart form obviously doing it on purpose, albeit more convincing than Schumi's attempt). He reversed the car that 100% guaranteed Hamilton was impeded on his lap. He could have parked it out of the way.
Quote from Intrepid :There is a small issue (apart form obviously doing it on purpose, albeit more convincing than Schumi's attempt). He reversed the car that 100% guaranteed Hamilton was impeded on his lap. He could have parked it out of the way.

By simply taking the exit road is instant waved Yellows as has been for the entire session as drivers went wide.

That's the biggest problem, its allowed a situation where a driver can do what Rosberg did without really impeding anyone and making it impossible to judge it on purpose.

It is timely but I did recall Hamilton doing the exact thing in a qualifying session a few years back.
The issue they have with Monaco is it's so easy to bring out a waved yellow flag that this could be replicated every single year by a driver in provisional pole.

Whether it was on purpose? I don't know. I know he was down on his lap so taking an extra risk had no consequences. You either go faster or bin it and bring out the yellow flag. So maybe he took the risk knowing the consequences of bringing out a yellow flag wasn't THAT big a problem for him. So maybe not deliberate, but he had calculated the consequences I am sure.

There's enough there for a penalty but I wouldn't be surprised if the stewards don't have enough evidence. Reversing probably wasn't the best idea to hide his innocence though. That's what the stewards could get him on regardless of the 'mistake'.
Hmm
Quote from PhilS13 :Nico made that look much more convincing than Schumi was able to

Nah, it was still too obvious.
Quote from Intrepid :The issue they have with Monaco is it's so easy to bring out a waved yellow flag that this could be replicated every single year by a driver in provisional pole.

Whether it was on purpose? I don't know. I know he was down on his lap so taking an extra risk had no consequences. You either go faster or bin it and bring out the yellow flag. So maybe he took the risk knowing the consequences of bringing out a yellow flag wasn't THAT big a problem for him. So maybe not deliberate, but he had calculated the consequences I am sure.

There's enough there for a penalty but I wouldn't be surprised if the stewards don't have enough evidence. Reversing probably wasn't the best idea to hide his innocence though. That's what the stewards could get him on regardless of the 'mistake'.

um, he was on a fast lap.
Quote from Mustafur :um, he was on a fast lap.

he was a tenth and a bit down (in the sector he had the edge over Lewis) on a lap he knew Hamilton probably had the legs on him.
LOL. Nico's performance is a masterpiece compared to that. Holy crap that was awful.
ericsson penalized
This thread is closed

Formula 1 Season 2014
(1760 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG