The online racing simulator

Poll : Would you like to take part in this?

Yes
No(If so,why?Post in the thread)
Would you like to participate in our championship?
Would you like to participate in championship organized by Fast And Crazy SimSports?Maybe, most of the answers will be negative, because our expirience in organizing single events/championships is close to zero.We had really great leagues in past months like GT World Series and GT Masters with almost full grids in times when some say that LFS is dead.I'm one of these who think that LFS isn't dead and will never be dead.Also, many of league admins are planning to do championships in the summer,but most of them will be single-seater champs, so this will be alternative for those who don't like formulas.

The idea:
2 Hours multiclass races with mandatory driver change on 1 hour mark.Every single round, drivers will drive a different car.Qualifying sessions will be 20 minutes long.Fastest 31 teams in qualifying will drive in the race session.All teams will have a limit of 4 cars.All rounds will take place on Wednesdays.
Provisional Calendar:
STD+UF1 - SO4R - 3rd June 2014
LRF+TBO - FE3R - 17th June 2014
LX6+LX4 - KY2 - 9th July 2014
GT2+NGT - SO5 - 23th July 2014
FOX+FBM - AS4R - 6th August 2014

I tried to choose which are rarely driven in leagues/public racing.

Provisional Times:
Class High Qualifying: 17:10 UTC
Class Low Qualifying: 17:35 UTC
Race Start: 18:00 UTC

Feel free to vote in the poll and comment combos,dates or whatever you like about the championship.
I like the idea,tbh. I really hope there will be enough interest in this so this can start Good Luck
some more votes and posts will give us more information about what you like/ dont like...
Thanks to those who vote yes!
All threads about the championship will be posted this Sunday.I want to inform you that there will be one big difference from the main idea.The championship will be single class, because most of the teams will choose one of the classes IMO, then it will be stupid to do races with 2 car in high class and 10 cars in low class(for example).Do you like this change or it will be change your vote to no?Also, I want to see why @CodeLyoko1 vote no.
Looks like a long version of CityLiga with driver changes I could be in, depending on how I can motivate the teammates. Why are only 31 spots available? No need for a rolling start in my eyes.
My idea was that there will be a pace car, but maybe there is no need of it.No pace car will make it more easy and maybe more newbies and beginners will come.
its a nice idea
Voted no because of varying car. Tbh.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG