The online racing simulator
Quote from Racer Y :Oh ok sorta like how people named Richard are called Dick. Yeah, I get it.
I'm kinda confused though. What's Netherlandish for Dick? Richard?
Yeah, the land of Microsoft and Google And that kool aid you love so much. We're this oh so pathetic bankrupt rock with misguided proletariats horribly oppressed and too ignorant to know it. Yeah having high speed internet, 600 channels with nothing on, access to exotic sports cars, (just don't ask about my healthcare. you'll get me there ) being able to buy guns freely, and having a passport that allows me to go wherever and able to afford to be able to do so. I can see where I've been played. Especially when I can have all that and then look at the Department of Labor statistics on pay scales and realize i'm just barely out of the poverty level. Wow. I didn't know how bad I have it.

And we would love to quit being the baby sitter as soon as you get us off your speed dial.
Speaking of bankrupt, when Germany can't carry all of y'all anymore and the EU craps out, how much will that cost the American Tax payer?
I forget how much the Ukraine is costing us. And all Obama's done is look disapprovingly.
Do you have any idea how much of my paycheck goes towards supporting your healthcare system when I can't even afford my own?
You know in some countries, we ARE their healthcare system.
When your country becomes overburdened and breaks down, and it's going to, what are you going to do? stand around with your finger in a dike and look stupid? Or call your good ol Uncle Sam for an aid package?
Yeah, your good ol uncle sam. That distant relative you couldn't get rid of fast enough. And like all the other relatives he has, you only call when you need something. After that it's back to him being the trailer trash relative no one sends a Christmas card to. And he'll still hook you up. I know, cause I'll be the one paying for it.
OK enough of the nonsense ... You can take you hands off of your ears and chanting "Bourgeoisie!" now.

Our government is on a course to bankruptcy. It is over reached. The military spending of the last administration and the stupid social progressiveness of the current administration has too high a price tag. Add that up with all the other crap we have to do... well money only goes so far. Everyone is playing with imaginary money. There's no such thing as multiple trillions of dollars. There not enough trees to print that much paper. Yet we ran our deficit that high and other countries, like yours, are doing the same thing. They all delude themselves into thinking as long as everyone plays along, then it's all good, But sooner or later, there's going to be a breakdown. When that day happens, all those back door deals, all those tax incentives all those trade polices we made to try and insure some sort of stability in a world full of nut cases will be gone. But that really won't matter, cause when that day comes, I doubt international trade will be all that anyways.
My advice to you is to start worrying about what your own government is going to do you as precautionary measures, thinking they can ride it out. We won't be there to hold your hand once that time comes.

" I guess the certain interests your country have..." You mean like Shell and making sure their platforms, refineries and boats don't get messed with??
Oh wait... they're a ...Dutch company - right?
Yeah, you know that company has a refinery about 10 miles that's maybe 14-16 kilometers? from where I live. You know the surrounding neighborhood has the highest amount of brain tumors per capita than anywhere on the planet.
.... certain interests OUR country has - huh?
Maybe you shouldn't throw rocks when you live in a glass house.
Dutch.... I saw Adrian Vandenburg in concert once. He was one of the rotating guitar players in Whitesnake.

really..isn't it easier to be Canadian.
Quote from Blas89 :I'm watching US CNN and it looks like there are "gas lines" that must go through Ukraine in order to arrive to Russia (Or backwards!)...

Yesterday I read an article where they said that Obama would not be happy if Russia decided to enter Ukraine, he said that "Russia must leave the Ukranians solve their problems themselves"...

We'll see how this goes.

A journalists in Simferopol says a lot of ukranians are quite happy that Russia is in...

We gave (Canada) planes. They need planes.
Quote from AndRand :38 killed in fire of trade unions house in Odessa when pro-Russia terrorists-separatists set it on fire. There are also reports that they were shooting to people inside.
http://www.theguardian.com/wor ... -5363e97ae4b08e5e93d23f6e
(edit: following reports change the picture - it was not a creepy assault but kind of mutual damage, with pro-Ukrainian demonstration next to trade union house populated with separatists: both sides were throwing molotov cocktails and apparently the house, not the street, was set on fire.
My deep grief to those who lost their lives)

Problem with pro-Russia separatists is that they say they will surrender only when neighbour country army will come to save them. This is called with one word - TRAITORS!

It is what it is,I wish we could Stop it..yah think this is the first time..BOOM goes the world..or slosh or..high tide
Quote from The Very End :It's been said that Russian and Ukraina have long history togheter, mainly because of some economic deals / trading back and forth between them two. Problem is that there is so little details given by the news, and all they care about is writing with caps lock that Russia is invading some island or something in Ukraina :/

You and I have a History of 10 years LFS...quit eating the lightbulbs..TVE..hows that tonsillitis?

TVE stickivg his tongue anywhere
pff unsure whether it makes sense to answer..but here we go.

Quote from Racer Y :Oh ok sorta like how people named Richard are called Dick. Yeah, I get it.
I'm kinda confused though. What's Netherlandish for Dick? Richard?
Yeah, the land of Microsoft and Google And that kool aid you love so much. We're this oh so pathetic bankrupt rock with misguided proletariats horribly oppressed and too ignorant to know it. Yeah having high speed internet, 600 channels with nothing on, access to exotic sports cars, (just don't ask about my healthcare. you'll get me there ) being able to buy guns freely, and having a passport that allows me to go wherever and able to afford to be able to do so. I can see where I've been played. Especially when I can have all that and then look at the Department of Labor statistics on pay scales and realize i'm just barely out of the poverty level. Wow. I didn't know how bad I have it.

This is all material you mention on the surface, basically it has nothing to do with what i meant. You can have Google, which I prefer not to use. And the rest of the world build better cars than the US has ever done. Anyway who cares about his blabla. It's that the US dollar is in a highly risky position and highly dependent on things that are not so visual, it's like magic. Currency markets, the role for a currency in the world and investments in a currency is more what I meant. Things like that The Netherlands is the fourth largest investor in your currency to keep it valuable. If China would pull the plug, you're gone. So oil transactions currently going in Dollars is important to your country and they are willing to start 'wars' to keep it that way. In other words they are not respecting the sovereignty of those countries. Another problem is that your country has a more than extreme national debt which kills value of your earnings.

Let me put it differently. The US's national debt in 2010 est. was 14.6 trillion us dollar, which was 92.7% of your Gross Domestic Product.

Small graph about child poverty in between..

Yes US' poverty is way worse than it is here.

Quote from Racer Y :And we would love to quit being the baby sitter as soon as you get us off your speed dial.
Speaking of bankrupt, when Germany can't carry all of y'all anymore and the EU craps out, how much will that cost the American Tax payer?
I forget how much the Ukraine is costing us. And all Obama's done is look disapprovingly.
Do you have any idea how much of my paycheck goes towards supporting your healthcare system when I can't even afford my own?
You know in some countries, we ARE their healthcare system.
When your country becomes overburdened and breaks down, and it's going to, what are you going to do? stand around with your finger in a dike and look stupid? Or call your good ol Uncle Sam for an aid package?
Yeah, your good ol uncle sam. That distant relative you couldn't get rid of fast enough. And like all the other relatives he has, you only call when you need something. After that it's back to him being the trailer trash relative no one sends a Christmas card to. And he'll still hook you up. I know, cause I'll be the one paying for it.
OK enough of the nonsense ...

The best here would be to urge you to look up facts, cause your last sentence here was the only one making sense. In fact, your healthcare system was so oldfashioned, Obama came to The Netherlands and called our healthcare system one to be an example for the world. ( I disagree ) About the EU, yes all was better without the union, France, The Netherlands and Denmark as well I believe all voted against.. but US tactics here.. they dont give a shit except partly in Denmark (opt out). We are heading downwards we were doing so great without that shitty union.

See that for yourself here: Obama about Dutch healthcare

I experience two types of americans very often, one who thinks like you, that you rule the world ( I think some really believe) and ones who have woken up. Sentences like saying: "We are the healthcare system" would only be true if you interpret healthcare as: killing people and starting wars.

Quote from Racer Y :Our government is on a course to bankruptcy. It is over reached. The military spending of the last administration and the stupid social progressiveness of the current administration has too high a price tag. Add that up with all the other crap we have to do... well money only goes so far. Everyone is playing with imaginary money. There's no such thing as multiple trillions of dollars. There not enough trees to print that much paper. Yet we ran our deficit that high and other countries, like yours, are doing the same thing. They all delude themselves into thinking as long as everyone plays along, then it's all good, But sooner or later, there's going to be a breakdown. When that day happens, all those back door deals, all those tax incentives all those trade polices we made to try and insure some sort of stability in a world full of nut cases will be gone. But that really won't matter, cause when that day comes, I doubt international trade will be all that anyways.
My advice to you is to start worrying about what your own government is going to do you as precautionary measures, thinking they can ride it out. We won't be there to hold your hand once that time comes.

Hmm.. this quote is more interesting. yes indeed money is basically worthless, instead it still buys you stuff you need. The name has fallen here in this topic before. That guy runs the Federal Reserve bank ( Just FORGET that world Federal, it isnt.) he with those hidious intrest systems is what's creating all this nonsense and at the same are able to enforce outcomes of important decisions.

Anyway, the military industrial complex is one highly powered organisation in your country. A good example of a wrong balance of power. I think it is one of the biggest money making organisations in the US, which declares why the US need wars so badly. (This requires a bit of the other way around thinking, they are probably likely to show you what it costs, but you are earning more.)
Look up Eissenhower's farewall speech. Study the murderer of Kennedy, the first and only good president you've had imo, and the day the US died was when he was shot. Watch the movie JFK, don't look up internet movie database, its probably an american website and tells you the movie is not based on a true story. But when you do the study yourself, you'll find out it is. It gives you interesting new insights in who your country rules and why you mean shit to them.

I could go on for ages but im bored and I wanna see MotoGP. Try to see the true story would be my advice, and with bashing some aspects of your country I do not tend to make my country look better, as we are in the same boat calles H M S sinking... To quote one of my favorite presenters..

Just like Malasya said when the US offered help with the missing plane ( most likely cause by the us to miss, as of the people that were aboard.) Malasya said NO we dont need you. This is shouted by the Ukraines every day. A big part of the people want to belong to Russia, so let them instead of stiring up the shit there. Go away! Solve the problems in your own country first, the huge crime rates, the overfull prisons and prison crimes, the highest percentage of the pupolation behind bars. Make sure if a city is washed away by a tornado, the so called 'richest country in the world' don't need a million years to give those people a sandwich.
Quote from AtomAnt :You and I have a History of 10 years LFS...quit eating the lightbulbs..TVE..hows that tonsillitis?

TVE stickivg his tongue anywhere

I, uhm...well.. hookay!
The news interest me because its actually some news and not the usual crap news about famous people doing pointless things
Daniel, I have to admit some statements made me giggle...
Quote from danielroelofs :pff unsure whether it makes sense to answer..but here we go.
It's that the US dollar is in a highly risky position and highly dependent on things that are not so visual, it's like magic. Currency markets, the role for a currency in the world and investments in a currency is more what I meant. Things like that The Netherlands is the fourth largest investor in your currency to keep it valuable. If China would pull the plug, you're gone. So oil transactions currently going in Dollars is important to your country and they are willing to start 'wars' to keep it that way. In other words they are not respecting the sovereignty of those countries.

That magic is called "world currency" - many have tried, but there is none apart. You can also not accept gold as valuable metal, there is no reason of not that rare, and not that useful metal to be valuable - (ie. Incas used lot of gold because it is shiny but didn't value it as soft crap). But apparenty it is perceived as valuable, that's the same magic.
Quote : Another problem is that your country has a more than extreme national debt which kills value of your earnings.

Let me put it differently. The US's national debt in 2010 est. was 14.6 trillion us dollar, which was 92.7% of your Gross Domestic Product.

This is called "financial leverage". If you have steady income you can have leverage. If you stop having income leverage will eat you. As it ate Greece, where GDP (and budget earnings) are 30% lower after 6 years of consecutive recession.
Quote :Small graph about child poverty in between..

That made me laugh! Really.
How come third of those countries' citizines above US would like to emigrate to US???
Maybe because these are "national poverty lines" - different in each country

Quote :
The best here would be to urge you to look up facts, cause your last sentence here was the only one making sense. In fact, your healthcare system was so oldfashioned, Obama came to The Netherlands and called our healthcare system one to be an example for the world. ( I disagree )

I indeed don't understand why public healthcare and other social spendings are to be markers of high civilization societies? In fact, they are extremely costly because they append to everyone with no cap on spendings. There is no limit you can spend on healthcare because there are always new ways of treatment that should be used. And their cost is only growing due too technology. And they are developing huge interest groups of beneficiaries providing those services under public decisions to be made

And the reason is only one thing: public healthcare gives insurance for people without income (that also vote). And that's it - it could be organized mostly on private insurance (while I pay even more in taxes than I would on private insurance with in chosen limit) and in fact many countries (including mine) will not have other choice than to mix private and publice insurance. They can't cope with such big spendings.
Quote :
This is shouted by the Ukraines every day. A big part of the people want to belong to Russia, so let them instead of stiring up the shit there. Go away! Solve the problems in your own country first, the huge crime rates, the overfull prisons and prison crimes, the highest percentage of the pupolation behind bars. Make sure if a city is washed away by a tornado, the so called 'richest country in the world' don't need a million years to give those people a sandwich.

FYI, Russia just implemented the law saying that any citizien living in former borders of USSR or tsar Russia (it means up to river Vistula cutting half of Poland, with vast part already taken - Belarus and part of Ukraine is within Poland's borders from 1939, Finland, Baltic states, Transnistria) can apply for Russian passport.
And Russian constitution says that Russia has right to military protect any of Russian citizens, anywhere where they live.

And for that moment, Ukraine do not have even promise of distant future membership in EU. Please, don't say US should not help if EU won't.
Hmm I guess we are thinking on two different levels here.. and often I got not clue what your point is.

Quote from AndRand :
That magic is called "world currency" - many have tried, but there is none apart. You can also not accept gold as valuable metal, there is no reason of not that rare, and not that useful metal to be valuable - (ie. Incas used lot of gold because it is shiny but didn't value it as soft crap). But apparenty it is perceived as valuable, that's the same magic.

This is called "financial leverage". If you have steady income you can have leverage. If you stop having income leverage will eat you. As it ate Greece, where GDP (and budget earnings) are 30% lower after 6 years of consecutive recession.

Indeed.. so it's a risk. especially with today's huge fluctuations on both economy level and political level. Steady incomes aren't really guaranteed. For example the oil transactions mentioned earlier.

Quote from AndRand :That made me laugh! Really.
How come third of those countries' citizines above US would like to emigrate to US???
Maybe because these are "national poverty lines" - different in each country

I think this makes me laugh harder. I don't bother even to look up any figures, but the world has known for a long time social standards in northern Europe are really high. I think this arguement simply is grapped out of the air. Second, the US' coasts are quite developed, but drive the Route 66 for example and you'll come across places people have to live from below 100 dollar a month. Something you won't see here. Anyway useless discussion it's been like that for decades.

Quote from AndRand :I indeed don't understand why public healthcare and other social spendings are to be markers of high civilization societies? In fact, they are extremely costly because they append to everyone with no cap on spendings. There is no limit you can spend on healthcare because there are always new ways of treatment that should be used. And their cost is only growing due too technology. And they are developing huge interest groups of beneficiaries providing those services under public decisions to be made

Dunno what you are trying to say here, anyways. I was trying to make clear to mister 'God will land in america' that some other places might have things better organised. Besides, sure this is structable and make it run as efficient as possible.

Quote from AndRand :FYI, Russia just implemented the law saying that any citizien living in former borders of USSR or tsar Russia (it means up to river Vistula cutting half of Poland, with vast part already taken - Belarus and part of Ukraine is within Poland's borders from 1939, Finland, Baltic states, Transnistria) can apply for Russian passport.
And Russian constitution says that Russia has right to military protect any of Russian citizens, anywhere where they live.

And for that moment, Ukraine do not have even promise of distant future membership in EU. Please, don't say US should not help if EU won't.

Again, I don't see any point here. Anyway, if what you said would be the thruth, great job from Russia to protect the inhabitants of states they have given away or formely were a part of Russia.

Back to the beginning: The initiator of these riots, and if not, the one trying to benefit using tactics like they are doing for decades as well now is the u.s. imo. So in this case, I'd be happy if Russia protects the people there. Read the posts above from others why it is totally understandable why Russia protect one of its largest military bases, which have been there for so many years. It's not like the US creating riots in other countries to invade them.

Russia has in my opinion every right to defend their military bases especially when the EU suddenly wants to take Ukraine into the union of which i heard most of the people don't even want that. Where is the democracy?
Russia hasn't invaded any country for decades and the us is constantly in war all over the planet starting them with false flag operations.

It's still all about control of strategic places, one who should not have anything to do with it .. the us.. should stay quiet and clean up the messes of hurricane katrina of something like 10 years ago. O wait no interest to do so.. no money being made there.
Quote from danielroelofs :I think this makes me laugh harder. I don't bother even to look up any figures, but the world has known for a long time social standards in northern Europe are really high.

Yup, especially Portugal, Hungary, Poland, Czech, Spain...
I don't want to make you laugh even more when I tell what is minimum wage here and minimum income per person (for social security).
Quote :
Dunno what you are trying to say here, anyways. I was trying to make clear to mister 'God will land in america' that some other places might have things better organised.

Social state doesn't mean "better organized". It means - there is sh!tload of government spendings, totally non-elastic in case of lower budget incomes, which are so much politically dependent that are one way road - and only growing. Any try of changing it a bit means people on the streets.

I don't know how about you but in terms of planned TTIP if I were you I would vote for politicians that will lower tax burden...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T ... nd_Investment_Partnership
Quote :Again, I don't see any point here. Anyway, if what you said would be the thruth, great job from Russia to protect the inhabitants of states they have given away or formely were a part of Russia.

hello!
Maybe you don't know, but Netherlands was under German occupation during WW2. Do you want them to invade them again to back your local bandits, if they wanted to?
hello!
Quote from danielroelofs :
Again, I don't see any point here. Anyway, if what you said would be the thruth, great job from Russia to protect the inhabitants of states they have given away or formely were a part of Russia.

Well this is a delightful way to see things...
Given away? to who? Most of us were under foreign government against our will...
I think what AndRand wanted to say is that if Russia feels like his people are "being mistreated" he has every right to come and interfere (even by force) in domestical business of another country by their own law. There is no problem to create situation like that in whatever country Russia desires...
I like the RacerY guy...America rocks...yo..they invented everything and they can save us all from impending doom!

Just do not ask them about anything outside of America.

Quote from [RF]-art555 :My friend's friend who have completed military Department in the University has received an order to retire from his current job and pack his clothes and prepare for departure to the military unit.

Hope you are staying safe in all of this...
Yeah, those guys are idiots. Not like those worldly Brits.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Yeah, those guys are idiots. Not like those worldly Brits.

If I was blabing about how my country of origin knew best then I would expect some retort...I am not...

To quote your brethren:-

"To the brain dead kool aid drinker that posted up above me from the Nether lands:
What do they call people from there anyways? Netherlanders or something?
Anyhow. As an American, I'm tired of being the world's babysitter. I could care less how stupid your country is or isn't, I think Darwinism should be allowed to run its course and let you live or die by the outcome of your own devices. But as usual, you'll just screw things all up and come whining to us for help...AGAIN. Do you know how much higher our standard of living would be if we didn't have to spend a chunk of our tax money keeping you third world countries from making another Hitler or Stalin or Napoleon for yourselves? And they tell us in the commercials that just a dollar a day will make you happy... Gheesh...
I'm just waiting for the EU to tank and we'll just have to borrow that much more money from China to bail y'all out. All the while with little neo marxists burning our flag, hating on us and insulting us while on their way to get a Big Mac. Then calling us on speed dial cause you said something stupid to a muslim and can't back it up.
Yeah. I don't know why our government wastes so much time and money on your affairs. Your nonsense should be your problem. Not mine. Besides, you people kicked our ancestors out of your countries. I don't see where we owe you anything."
Just saying, there are idiots on forums from all countries. We should try not to generalize based on the worst examples.
Quote from danielroelofs :pff unsure whether it makes sense to answer..but here we go.

This is all material you mention on the surface, basically it has nothing to do with what i meant. You can have Google, which I prefer not to use. And the rest of the world build better cars than the US has ever done. Anyway who cares about his blabla. It's that the US dollar is in a highly risky position and highly dependent on things that are not so visual, it's like magic. Currency markets, the role for a currency in the world and investments in a currency is more what I meant. Things like that The Netherlands is the fourth largest investor in your currency to keep it valuable. If China would pull the plug, you're gone. So oil transactions currently going in Dollars is important to your country and they are willing to start 'wars' to keep it that way. In other words they are not respecting the sovereignty of those countries. Another problem is that your country has a more than extreme national debt which kills value of your earnings.

Small graph about child poverty in between..

The best here would be to urge you to look up facts, cause your last sentence here was the only one making sense. In fact, your healthcare system was so oldfashioned, Obama came to The Netherlands and called our healthcare system one to be an example for the world. ( I disagree ) About the EU, yes all was better without the union, France, The Netherlands and Denmark as well I believe all voted against.. but US tactics here.. they dont give a shit except partly in Denmark (opt out). We are heading downwards we were doing so great without that shitty union.

See that for yourself here: Obama about Dutch healthcare

I experience two types of americans very often, one who thinks like you, that you rule the world ( I think some really believe) and ones who have woken up. Sentences like saying: "We are the healthcare system" would only be true if you interpret healthcare as: killing people and starting wars.

Hmm.. this quote is more interesting. yes indeed money is basically worthless, instead it still buys you stuff you need. The name has fallen here in this topic before. That guy runs the Federal Reserve bank ( Just FORGET that world Federal, it isnt.) he with those hidious intrest systems is what's creating all this nonsense and at the same are able to enforce outcomes of important decisions.

Anyway, the military industrial complex is one highly powered organisation in your country. A good example of a wrong balance of power. I think it is one of the biggest money making organisations in the US, which declares why the US need wars so badly. (This requires a bit of the other way around thinking, they are probably likely to show you what it costs, but you are earning more.)
Look up Eissenhower's farewall speech. Study the murderer of Kennedy, the first and only good president you've had imo, and the day the US died was when he was shot. Watch the movie JFK, don't look up internet movie database, its probably an american website and tells you the movie is not based on a true story. But when you do the study yourself, you'll find out it is. It gives you interesting new insights in who your country rules and why you mean shit to them.

I could go on for ages but im bored and I wanna see MotoGP. Try to see the true story would be my advice, and with bashing some aspects of your country I do not tend to make my country look better, as we are in the same boat calles H M S sinking... To quote one of my favorite presenters..

Just like Malasya said when the US offered help with the missing plane ( most likely cause by the us to miss, as of the people that were aboard.) Malasya said NO we dont need you. This is shouted by the Ukraines every day. A big part of the people want to belong to Russia, so let them instead of stiring up the shit there. Go away! Solve the problems in your own country first, the huge crime rates, the overfull prisons and prison crimes, the highest percentage of the pupolation behind bars. Make sure if a city is washed away by a tornado, the so called 'richest country in the world' don't need a million years to give those people a sandwich.

Quote from Anthoop :If I was blabing about how my country of origin knew best then I would expect some retort...I am not...

To quote your brethren:-blah blah blah... ."

Lookie here. I'm messing with Daniel - OK? If I think I need a response from you, I'll tell you what to type. OK?

Dan?
As a part time job I sell Clues And you sure look like you could use one.
Oh the great currency scare. Know what happens if "china pulls the plug"
Nothing. If American Dollars are replaced with something else, then everyone jumps on the new money. Do you think Mickey D's will shutter and collapse if the new standard of cash was the ... Yen? Really? The very worst that would happen would be a more intense trade war as everyone readjusts and puts up protectionist measures to protect. Our economies are way too intertwined for much else to happen. If another nation has the new currency standard, the Netherlands would simply be the eighth largest investor in that country. I don't think you have to worry about us all sinking, but if we do... Hey I always wanted to live in a Road Warrior fantasy world.
And America will do like what the other countries do. The reason why it won't really affect us as bad as the sensationalist morons like to portray is our private sector is highly independent and extremely diversified. Even with the bank fiasco, the housing and the dot com bubble bursts. We're still here dude.
And those charts... Like I posted before, I barely pass the poverty level. But look at the crap I have. Go to Lagos and ask them how bad off I have it.
The only thing that chart really does is remind me that what I do for a living here would have me starving in the street in Lagos. That's it.

"I experience two types of americans very often, one who thinks like you, that you rule the world ( I think some really believe) and ones who have woken up. "
Trust me. You've never met anybody that thinks like me. I don't remember saying or claiming to believe that America was the ruler of the world. Nope I said we were the babysitter. Big difference there. Lemme put it another way. Say you and your spouse want to go out one night. You call up this teenager to watch the kids. Does that make the teenager the head of the household?

"I experience two types of americans very often, one who i mistakenly thought thinks like you played it up to, that you rule the world ( I think some really believe) and ones who have woken up. "

Yeah I've run into Americans like those as well. Only I call them sheep. Mindless vote drones that believe in all that right wing/left wing garbage. And just like you, they love to throw up charts and graphs and clever sounding bytes to justify their cause. Yeah Whatever. I read an old Playboy article where the guy figured out a way to show with statistics that crackheads were more productive workers than non crackheads. He had all the numbers all the stats to prove it.
I guess it must be true - huh?
By the way, I'm a third type of American. One the other two don't like too much.

Military Industrial complex? Holy Rip Van Winkle Batman! it's 2014! not 1874!
Remember what I said about diversified ? It's so much more profitable to build and maintain a walmart with an apple store than it is to build a base. Sure the defense industry is still big, but not like what it used to be.

"Study the murderer of Kennedy, the first and only good president you've had "
The only reason why he was so good was he didn't live long enough to screw up like the others.
And please don't go on about Kennedy conspiracies. Next year will be 2015 and every thing will be released putting all conspiracy nuts to rest.
LOL Kennedy. Too bad you've never heard of Lincoln, Jefferson or the Roosevelts. Andrew Jackson is my favorite, He was a lot like what Putin is, but we wasn't part of the US of A when he was President, Santa Anna Of Mexico was.

"Just like Malaysia said when the US offered help with the missing plane ( most likely cause by the us to miss, as of the people that were aboard.) "
Uhhh... all your credibility just went out the window with that dude. ROFL yeah we fired up the UFOs down in Roswell flew up to the plane at sub light speed and teleported the plane to the planet Quang to be interrogated by Jim Morrison and Andy Kaufman..
The Reason Malaysia was reluctant to accept help was to cover any possible incompetence.
You want a weird conspiracy about that plane though? That area where the plane went missing is sort of a hotspot geopolitically. A lot of competition there. YOu know damned good and well that plane crossed into more than a couple of radar screens over there. Why won't any of them say more about seeing that plane than what they do? To conceal air defense capability maybe?

now for you Mr Ant. Let's be a little logical. Can we? Yeah, I hate being so as I have to do that way too much in the real world but Let's do it here for second.
Uh If I really had the intellect of how I posted, now use some logic here,
Would I:
A. Have the mental capability to be able to post on the forum with such decent spelling, much less post on a forum in the UK?

OR

B. I dunno... be some Rancher out in the Nevada desert in a standoff with federal authorities?

Ok. now for the comment I want you to type:

"oh"

Gee whizz Deadwolf. I hope we don't have to share a foxhole together...
Quote from Racer Y : If I think I need a response from you, I'll tell you what to type. OK?

Shit wished I posted it immediately after your reply. Well it still counts.
Good thing all of Racer Y's posts come with a simple tl;dr of:

"Ignore me."
The Trade Unionist Building massacre in Odessa has received next to no coverage in the west.

The story in western media is "The fighting in Odessa escalat ... triggered the fire."

What isn't generally reported is "In an effort to head off ... ordered an inquiry."

The following is what is not reported at all.
"Only in a single room in a five-storey building with ceilings over 3 meters high had fire visible from outside. "
"Why charred bodies appeared on higher floors where there was no open fire?"
"This man was shot in the head. Judging from clearly visible blood puddle, the murderer fired at point-blank so the bullet passed through the skull."
"Have you noticed already that some dead people had burnt heads and shoulders only? That clothing under chest is not affected by fire? Somebody poured flammable stuff onto upper body of those people and set them ablaze. Could sunglasses stay on the face when a man tries to shake the napalm off his head? Notice that hands and wrists of those people burned to the bones, too."
"Dead woman near the elevator with clothes absent below her waist. Most likely, she was raped, then doused with a flammable mixture and set aflame."

I am not posting a link for this report, ( forum rules and all ) it is on the Global Research site with the heading "How Neo-Nazi Thugs Supported by Kiev Regime Killed Odessa Inhabitants. Photographic Evidence"
It is not a nice viewing but it is clear evidence that most of these people were murdered, then it was covered up by the police. That Yahoo link above makes more sense with this information.

Clearly Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk, who went to Odessa to observe mourning for the 42 people who died there in clashes and the fire on Friday knows the truth. I wonder how long it will take the West to stop supporting Nazi thugs.

Good to see AndRand, who supports these Neo Nazi's has clearly forgotten this.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Just saying, there are idiots on forums from all countries. We should try not to generalize based on the worst examples.

Yes. Hey, you can have idiots that are related by blood...born in the same place etc.
What made me chuckle so much was how sterotypical it sounded.
Quote from Racer Y :Lookie here. I'm messing with Daniel - OK? If I think I need a response from you, I'll tell you what to type. OK?
now for you Mr Ant. Let's be a little logical. Can we? Yeah, I hate being so as I have to do that way too much in the real world but Let's do it here for second.
Uh If I really had the intellect of how I posted, now use some logic here,
Would I:
A. Have the mental capability to be able to post on the forum with such decent spelling, much less post on a forum in the UK?
OR
B. I dunno... be some Rancher out in the Nevada desert in a standoff with federal authorities?
Ok. now for the comment I want you to type:
"oh"Gee whizz Deadwolf. I hope we don't have to share a foxhole together...

Ant is fine....no need for Mr....thanks.
Logic is great but I am not so sure your logic of "if you can type and have an opinion then you are intelligent" is really a correct logical conclusion.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Good thing all of Racer Y's posts come with a simple tl;dr of:
"Ignore me."

Nah. He has an opinion and I can read it without having to correlate numbers/letters. I find it entertaining.
Quote from Racer X NZ :
I am not posting a link for this report, ( forum rules and all ) it is on the Global Research site with the heading "How Neo-Nazi Thugs Supported by Kiev Regime Killed Odessa Inhabitants. Photographic Evidence"
It is not a nice viewing but it is clear evidence that most of these people were murdered, then it was covered up by the police. That Yahoo link above makes more sense with this information.

as you also cited - BOTH sides were throwing smoke bombs or molotov cocktails.
I am not surprised that it was the house not the street that was set on fire.
Quote :Good to see AndRand, who supports these Neo Nazi's has clearly forgotten this.

No, I didn't forget that EVERY FOE of the leftists is called Nazi.
In fact, that is where Godwin's Law comes from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

And Poles also didn't forget that all ANTI-NAZI members of Polish Underground State were accused and sentenced usually with death penalty or long prison on those nonsense accusations http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proces_szesnastu
Plus several dozens thousands in Poland.
That was extremely filthy while those people fought with Nazis during the whole war - the only state without collaborative government and which provided Secret State structures with limited functions.
Quote from Anthoop :
Quote from Racer Y as I understand :I'm just waiting for the EU to tank and we'll just have to borrow that much more money from China to bail y'all out. All the while with little neo marxists burning our flag, hating on us and insulting us while on their way to get a Big Mac.

Not to mention taht it could be the case.
Current Quantative Easing is like Prozac treatment for the depressed. So the investors would have some optimism to invest and maybe wind up economy thru stock exchange indicators.

Meanwhile Europe looks like long term Meth Addict.
It takes a lot of Social, a lot of Cohesives, Agriculturals, it hears voices all the time... And now it wants needle shot to get some energy from drug dealer... When the drug rate is lowered then deep collapse happens like in Greece and rehab is enormously painful.
Great to see you commenting without reading, again.

So, what Molotov shoots people in the head, up to 3 times ?

What Molotov strangles a women with a lamp cord ?

And I'll let you work out the rape one for yourself.

Actually, I thought the soviets were just as guilty as the nazis for dicking Poland last century ? Or is my knowledge of history faulty ?
Quote from Racer X NZ :Great to see you commenting without reading, again.

So, what Molotov shoots people in the head, up to 3 times ?

What Molotov strangles a women with a lamp cord ?

When I read news I try to find facts not feed my imagination
http://www.usatoday.com/story/ ... slovyansk-russia/8714419/
You probably messed gunfire in Slovyansk (where military operation against separatists is held) and Odessa fights.

"The fighting in Odessa escalated Friday when supporters of Ukraine's government tried to clear an encampment of Russian sympathizers on Kulikovo Field Square, burning their tents. Pro-Russians took refuge in the trade union hall on the square. Gas bombs thrown by both sides could have triggered the fire."'

As old Indian said, when you sit in loghouse don't throw fire on those outside.

Quote :Actually, I thought the soviets were just as guilty as the nazis for dicking Poland last century ? Or is my knowledge of history faulty ?

Actually it means you didn't read the link - in Poland we know both totalitarisms and in fact don't differ them much as they are not different at all.
LOL - USA Today as your source of unbiased information...........

Good luck with that !

If you looked for the Global Research article you'd have seen photo journalism, backing up the statements with photographic proof supporting the statements.
Fundamentally, the neo nazi's murdered and raped those people, eyewitness, photographic evidence, supported indirectly by Arseniy Yatsenyuk's behavior afterwards of sacking the police chiefs. And no, I didn't get the killings confused.

Speaking of which, what do you think of Yulia Timoshenko stating that unless she is elected “I do not want to bear responsibility for the failure of the revolution any longer,” she said. “But if the country elects other president, and, as a matter of fact, I have only one rival now, I think we will have to venture the third round of revolution. Because otherwise I don’t see any chance for changes. I simply know all these people.”

Well, she clearly understands democracy.

Quote from Anthoop :Yes. Hey, you can have idiots that are related by blood...born in the same place etc.
What made me chuckle so much was how sterotypical it sounded.

Oh so you got the joke? I dunno. Sometimes I get tired of the Blame America crowd and just give them what they want.
But yeah... I should've came up with a better analogy than the spelling
It was getting late and I remembered most of the flag waver types can't spell for sh!t.

All gone to shit in Ukraina, what now?
(629 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG