The online racing simulator
Looking For A Server
(13 posts, started )
Looking For A Server
Hi all,

looking for a server which can hold 23 people. Had a brief look around, if you know any, that would be a great help.

Cheers
A little more info would be useful, do you mean a server you can rent, a one off server for a race meating, or you just want to go online and race in a busy server (max 20 cars in a race in LFS btw).
#3 - garph
(D.R.T) Racing 1, holds 23 people and is a great server lots of good racers go in there and there is always atleast 18 people in there
i suppose i could have been a bit more specific.

I would like to rent a server, preferably with 23 max capacity, and the possibility of teamspeak/ventrillo etc.

Cheers
500 servers listed above, also OWRL plug http://goodserver.de/news.htm

Personally I chatted up Sam, which has obvious downsides (tractors being one of them), but has the benefit of being at Sam's expsense .
oh you want 1, well still go it (D.R.T) and race me im poo
Yeah - speak to Franky. I'm sure he'll be along some time soon.
Quote from Becky Rose :A little more info would be useful, do you mean a server you can rent, a one off server for a race meating, or you just want to go online and race in a busy server (max 20 cars in a race in LFS btw).

I thought it was 23 for dedicated, 24 for non dedicated?
23 connected players, but only 20 in a race, or 16 for South City Sprint tracks.
Found a server yet?
wow. im a week late on this one. Just for information servers can hold 23 people and can have 23 people racing if you use the command /carsmax 23 whilst in server. the config however will only allow the server to be set with 20 cars racing. I am not sure why this is though.

Looking For A Server
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG