The online racing simulator
iRacing - chapter III
(1141 posts, started )
Quote from Mustangman759 :Get Gt3 jack, caddy sucks

I forgot you can't change cars once you're in the session. I only wanted to try out the Caddy then get the Macca out Sorry I sucked. Not raced iR since June and only got my G27 on Saturday.....
Ah, only had caddy on for deko and jake. We will do another session this weekend through the league page. Seemed like kriste, remco and jesse had good pace. Also pm me your desired number if you plan on doing any of the league races.
Quote from J@tko :I forgot you can't change cars once you're in the session. I only wanted to try out the Caddy then get the Macca out Sorry I sucked. Not raced iR since June and only got my G27 on Saturday.....

You didn't suck lol, shouldve seen some of the "talent"
Quote from Bmxtwins :You didn't suck lol, shouldve seen some of the "talent"

just watch ray and matt. it's funny
Quote from J@tko :Holy mother of god yesterday I got sideways in the SRF at Okayama, yanked over opposite lock and actually held it for once! What is this heracy?

SRF is easy to catch. Did a race at Jefferson Reverse which has a long right hander that needs to be taken sideways at speed while also slowing for low speed corner

I guess it depends on your setup as well. I use this setup http://www.racesetups.com/view/969

Nice and easy to drive.
Quote :Elliott Skeer wrote:
After spending 2 years pounding laps prepping for the real MX5 Cup events, I've taken a break from the Miata and decided to try it tonight. Safe to say I was in shock and awe...its ruined.

It was NAILED mid 2013, my real setups were my iRacing setups and they were quick in and out of the game. But trying them tonight turned out to be rubbish and going to the baseline and working from square 1 didn't get me anywhere close.

Please iRacing, bring back the car I love. I know you guys don't usually go back to old software, but 2 builds ago was brilliant and since then it has gone further and further away from the real thing.

Same real life MX5 racer that Teemu used before.

Also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyMNBHGO_zw
Quote from PMD9409 :Same real life MX5 racer that Teemu used before.

But when he was saying that MX5 is true to life he was only a fanboy...

Why is it so important to you to discredit iRacing?
Quote from muscimol :But when he was saying that MX5 is true to life he was only a fanboy...

Why is it so important to you to discredit iRacing?

So I'm only allowed to praise a company for when it does something good, but not bring up the fact that they have also made mistakes? Why is it so important to you to make me a blind fanboy of iRacing? I guess it could be fun, but I'd rather be honest with myself and others about any sim, not just iRacing.

Plus if I wanted to simply discredit iRacing, they'd be a lot more to my previous post.
he was 100% throttle the whole lap lol
Quote from PMD9409 :So I'm only allowed to praise a company for when it does something good, but not bring up the fact that they have also made mistakes? Why is it so important to you to make me a blind fanboy of iRacing? I guess it could be fun, but I'd rather be honest with myself and others about any sim, not just iRacing.

Plus if I wanted to simply discredit iRacing, they'd be a lot more to my previous post.

You can only be a fanboy or a hater, there is no grey area anymore
Well the starmazda drives funny, seems like you will loose control but you do not, you only need to slide the car thru the curbs
Quote from menantoll :You can only be a fanboy or a hater, there is no grey area anymore

What a lovely world we live in.
Quote from nathan246 :Since when?

Since the iRacers decided that you're either with them or against them.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Since the iRacers decided that you're either with them or against them.

Wow, I can smell that from here, must be some strong BS.
Quote from PMD9409 :So I'm only allowed to praise a company for when it does something good, but not bring up the fact that they have also made mistakes? Why is it so important to you to make me a blind fanboy of iRacing?

I didn't say anything of the above.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Since the iRacers decided that you're either with them or against them.

More like anybody who says a good thing about iRacing gets accused of being a massive Fanboy. We all know how you feel about iRacing Dustin, but you're just so obsessed with it that you can't just stay out of this thread. What does that make you?
Quote from muscimol :I didn't say anything of the above.

Of course, just simple accusations like the one you made. Doesn't feel good when the shoe is on the other foot does it?
Lmao

iRacing - chapter III
(1141 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG