The online racing simulator
I have a problem with my wheel at the moment, it will only turn or show to trun 45 degress's either way, but it is showing this in the profiler as well, so working on it

Fordie
I just wanted to say..on my initial test, on a FWD drive car of course, as that is what I prefer......

OMG.....FECKIN HELL!!!!!!....THIS IS BLOODY AWESOME

The car does what the wheel says it should do, loads of under stear for a FWD, standard setup of course, its just amazing, plain and simple.

Seriously people, if anybody and I mean anybody is thinking about AC whether to purchase it, and this is only the early release, MP out next week, I would seriously spend your money......

For a first timer, yes its difficult, but LFS was as well when you first started...

I am sold...big time

Right back to it LOL Adious
Fordie
Good to hear you like it. Much can be done with the ini-files to make it even better, depending on your preferences. But like I said, AC is like LFS, only thing is: it's better ! Still we have to evaluate the netcode and all that, so by "better" I mean driving the car offline...
Yeah ^^
That's a blast, even without the pacenotes...
Quote from Fordman :I just wanted to say..on my initial test, on a FWD drive car of course, as that is what I prefer......

OMG.....FECKIN HELL!!!!!!....THIS IS BLOODY AWESOME

The car does what the wheel says it should do, loads of under stear for a FWD, standard setup of course, its just amazing, plain and simple.

Seriously people, if anybody and I mean anybody is thinking about AC whether to purchase it, and this is only the early release, MP out next week, I would seriously spend your money......

For a first timer, yes its difficult, but LFS was as well when you first started...

I am sold...big time

Right back to it LOL Adious
Fordie

Welcome to the next big thing for sim-racing Fordie

Must be exciting to have that new gear installed and firing up AC for the first time in anticipation, thanks for sharing that. Good times.
Fordie, why don't you add "Fordie" in the sig, so you don't have to always write it manually, Fordie?
why would you want to write it anyways?
why not

Myshie
Quote from Boris Lozac :Fordie, why don't you add "Fordie" in the sig, so you don't have to always write it manually, Fordie?

I have been doing it so long its just habit, you would end up with two Fordie's, and I think one Fordie is enough

Fordie
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :Welcome to the next big thing for sim-racing Fordie

Must be exciting to have that new gear installed and firing up AC for the first time in anticipation, thanks for sharing that. Good times.

I also had to give LFS a bash, would be rude not to. So I went from Min/Middle settings, triple screen with 35-40fps, to max everything out and triple screen and now have over 140fps

Basically I have gone from this:
Intel I3-2120 @3.3ghz
8GB Ram
H61 Chipset
Geforce 210 GFX Card

to this:
Intel I3-2120 @3.3ghz
16GB Ram
Z77 Pro3 Chipset
Geforce GTX 750ti

Fordie
Time to start playing this again, get myself ready for MP
I guess I'll be the slowest,when the MP is out in early may,because I can't be bothered to cruise around alone or with bots...
Quote from Mysho :Have no time to read page by page but just in case anyone missed it, there are 4 new mod tracks available for download:
  • Top Gear Test Track

• Eastern Creek Raceway

• Desert Roads

• NARDO High Speed Ring
Here is the original article with download links, too.
http://www.racedepartment.com/ ... ur-new-circuits-released/

Gave myself a try @ Top Gear track and it is great area for setup testing and such. No idea about the others.

Desert Roads was pretty fun to test some top speeds
Yes Desert road so far is the best form those crappy mod tracks
My record -
*Don't forget to check that side road on the right where the electric line starts
Attached images
tgshitjpg.jpg
The Eastern Creek Raceway is laser scanned, right?
The original rFactor one was, yes. ( Well, it was called "Eastern Creek Laser" and was pretty bumpy anyway )

The convert to AC is very basic and the bumps are too exaggerated. It's still my second favourite mod track after Joux Plane though
Is there any chance to get these tracks without registering in some random websites?
In AC forum?
any link that i dont have to sign in?
Quote from DratsaB :...and the bumps are too exaggerated

Agree on that part, it's bumpier then average Latvian country road, race track can't be that bumpy, maybe after some earthquake.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG