The online racing simulator
It's right in the first sentence

Quote :received two penalty points each on their F1 superlicences

How about you read up on the rules a bit?

edit: ****ing espnf1 scripts
Sorry I've just started following f1 this year. Previously i only watched the few odd races. When consulting internets it appeared that superlicense points were what were assigned got championship standing and thus was parallel with the amount payed by a driver to renew their sl. Or that's how wiki explained it
Well, if you would've got just one sentence further it would've been explained there too...
Quote from Bmxtwins :he received a points deduction....

take a look at the point standings... it was to his super lisc.
and IMO on the incident, racing deal kimi ran wide and tried to get back to the line and kevin forced it a bit. both were at fault imo
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Dive bomb. More like he barely scraped the Ferrari's tyre while attempting to cross to the inside. Had Räi driven as if he was a racing driver instead of falling asleep in the middle of the track, nothing would have happened.

There is absolutely no way Kimi or anyone could see that. Unless kimi was driving from chase cam there is just no way to see if the guy behind you has put their front wing into your rear tire. How is it Kimi's fault when someone effectively drove into him from behind?
Easily.
Kimi forgot his rear mirror? Spotters? Or maybe he shouldn't change line.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Kimi forgot his rear mirror? Spotters? Or maybe he shouldn't change line.

This is not NASCAR.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Kimi forgot his rear mirror? Spotters? Or maybe he shouldn't change line.

Stop trying to understand F1, it's not going to happen. You are too american for this...
Ban was too short
in other news schumi is waking up. official
Quote from troy :Well, if you would've got just one sentence further it would've been explained there too...

readings r hard.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Easily.

You missed the point in your post where you offer some valid arguments that are worth reading.
Don't set yourself up for disappointment.
Surprised no one mentioned this yet.

Maybe they just wanted to try mixed tyres? :3

That might've been until FIA shouted "Nuuu come back in da garage"
Quote from Flame CZE :This is not NASCAR.

If this was NASCAR we wouldn't be discussing this. You can fence a guy in NASCAR and not get a penalty.
Quote from Bmxtwins :If this was NASCAR we wouldn't be discussing this. You can fence a guy in NASCAR and not get a penalty.

I was referring to the spotters.
Any Germans here?

Please help clarify what this Bibelclip is doing in the middle of the RTL live broadcast of the F1 show today? RTL F1 race is to start at 17.00 and end at 17.35, and then some Bible show will cancel the rest of the F1 broadcast?

I mean what the hell is that supposed to mean? I just can not believe and surely do not hope that the F1 feed will be cut off at the expense of a Bible show?

Please tell me that there is some error in the RTL TV Guide..
lololol at "valterri is faster then you"
Gotta have some excuse for being shit
Fernando, Hulkenberg is faster then you. Can you confirm you understood the message. :elefant:
This thread is closed

Formula 1 Season 2014
(1760 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG