The online racing simulator
Quote from tristancliffe :Sadly I don't prance around in tights much these days, but I was asked yesterday if I wanted to audition for a part.

The racing itself doesn't make much time at all. That's a couple of hours of sitting in a car once a month. It's the fact that:

If the engine needs work/rebuilds/fettling then I have to do it myself in my evenings/weekends.
If the gearbox needs work/rebuilds/fettling then I have to do it myself in my evenings/weekends.
If the bodywork needs work/fettling then I have to do it myself in my evenings/weekends (although I don't personally do the actual painting, but I do do a lot of the prep and a lot of the carbon work).
If the data needs looking at between races then I have to do it myself in my evenings/weekends.
If I want the car setup before the race then I have to do it myself in my evenings/weekends.
If I want to work out what setup to put on the car, or what changes to make from last time then I have to do it myself in my evenings/weekends.
If I need tyres changing/fitting on the wheels (away from the weekend) then I have to do it myself in my evenings/weekends.
If the truck/quad/trolleys need work then I have to do it myself in my evenings/weekends.
If I need parts then I have to save up and order them, and then fit them.
If the workshop needs cleaning/tidying then I have to do it myself in my evenings/weekends.

In short, I don't have a lot of free time in my evenings and weekends.

Seems to me you got a lot of time during the weekdays...?
I'd have lots of free time if it wasn't for the day job and needing sleep.

Dennis - James Crofts keeps telling me that you're better than Kevin Magnussen. Not sure why I need to be told this, as I can't exactly do anything about it, but thought you'd like to know your names gets mentioned in a decent F1 context. So keep pushing!
Quote from tristancliffe :Dennis - James Crofts keeps telling me that you're better than Kevin Magnussen. Not sure why I need to be told this, as I can't exactly do anything about it, but thought you'd like to know your names gets mentioned in a decent F1 context. So keep pushing!

Related: Kevin Magnussen's Top 5 Drivers.
The update is live
Quote :v0.8
- Lotus Exige 240
- Ferrari 312T F1
- Revised AI behavior
- Collisions performance improvements
- New sky box with clouds
- Fixed gui issue with spinner
- Improved x360 controller support at low speed
- Fixed gearshift sound on BMW M3 e92 Drift
- Improved rearview mirrors & added more rendering options in the launcher
- Default launcher theme: opponent skins are randomized from all available skins
- Default launcher theme: opponent setups are now set on a per-track basis
- Launcher: control configuration's Xbox360 section revised
- Fixed end race chart display bug

312t
I only drove it for some ~2km at the Joux
Attached images
878jpg.jpg
Quote from Test Driver :I don't know... the LFS high-fps slow-mos, they are more crispy, like there are more things happening in the suspension

Yeah, the suspension looked really weird in that video. It kinda just bounced up or something.
Ooh, not bad, didn't thought that was possible yet, nice job..
ah didn't know that one have already done same thing , thx for link.

but watch out i see on the screen too much clouds, they will kill fps in game.
That looks great! Some lightning problems inside the game it seems, but hopefully they sort it out somehow.
This game is one huge bug.

Start race crashes LFS, end race crashes LFS
Start race and this UAC thing for running .exe appear.
WIN+D to desktop, mouse is locked to middle of screen, great
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :This game is one huge bug.

English please that we might understand? From what I understood though (which still makes no sense), you are generating problems nobody ever had.

Posting on AC official forums with BUG will yield more help than posting here...

That's one hell of a bug if when you start or end an AC race it crashes LFS....
i love how all the fanboys come out in full force
Quote from fwanky :i love how all the fanboys come out in full force

Not really fanboys, more like people who are allergic to bullshit.
Quote from fwanky :i love how all the fanboys come out in full force

The word fanboy should be struck from the vocabulary. It seems you're not allowed to like anything these days without being called one.
Quote from The Moose :The word fanboy should be struck from the vocabulary. It seems you're not allowed to like anything these days without being called one.

I wasn't stating you're a fanboy on the fact you enjoy playing the game, more the sudden abuse of someone with an issue. Troll or not, It's still funny.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG