(29 posts, started )
#1 - Phlos
I bought a wheel
Phlos on Logitech DFP coming soon...
WHO RATED THIS 5 STARSillepall
Does it look like this?

Quote from ChristijaNL :WHO RATED THIS 5 STARS

ROFL! he did I bet
Mmm, i'm not sure I wanna play LFS now, that looks like it will break easily, or should I say crack?
I heard it has some cheesy damn pedals though

#6 - st0rm
im gonna buy some pepsi soon...
Breaking news
I just ate chilli sin carne...
Quote from st0rm :im gonna buy some pepsi soon...

Pfft, Coke is better. Pepsi just copied them anyways.illepall
#9 - st0rm
Quote from MAGGOT :Pfft, Coke is better. Pepsi just copied them anyways.illepall

who cares, if pepsi is in special ill buy pepsi
Quote from auch_enne :I just ate chilli sin carne...

Isn't it chilli con carne? or something

coca is way better than pepsi, pepsi is waaaaay to watery
For the thread starter: If you didn't yet take a note from the answers above, please do not make threads like this. Or if you do, put them in the offtopic section, because in my opinion this isn't "general LFS discussion"...
Pepsi Max > all Coca Cola.
However, Coca Cola (original) > Pepsi (original)
And Cherry Coke > Pepsi Max on some days, usually Wednesdays.
Also, cheese.
cherry coke?? Yuck!! How can you drink that??? It tastes too fake.
Cheese...? Only if it's young cheese.
Pepsi Max? It's even more waterier than the regular one, so another yuck.

But I respect your taste
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
:ices_rofl great thread Phlos :up:
Quote from sgt.flippy :cherry coke?? Yuck!! How can you drink that??? It tastes too fake.
Cheese...? Only if it's young cheese.
Pepsi Max? It's even more waterier than the regular one, so another yuck.

But I respect your taste

Man, you gotta get the "real" cherry flavored Coke. Take regular Coke and add real cherry syrup. MMMMMMMM
I'll have a double burger with cheese please, oh and a Dr.Pepper
#17 - Noni
Water FTW!
Quote from banshee56 :Man, you gotta get the "real" cherry flavored Coke. Take regular Coke and add real cherry syrup. MMMMMMMM

I actually tried that already, and yup, it's yummy! It's good with fanta too...
wonder what Phlos's facial expression will be when he reads the posts from you nutters...

Phlos: i am very pleased that you have bought a wheel, you're probably excited and cant wait to play lfs with it.

What you have to get use to now is the crazy community.... they are all nuts

and like to take the piss, flame, single out new posters, demo racers and generally anyone who makes posts other think is useless....
Phlos is more than used to it lol. He's been around for years

I got a DFP yesterday so once you hack it send it to me, Thx.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#21 - Goop
To the original poster,

How about, after you get the wheel, you keep us updated in this thread?

I assume you're coming from joystick? I know of a few quick guys that weened themselves off of j/s only to discover that they couldn't hack driving a driving sim with a wheel! Will be interesting to see how and indeed if you cope with the change, and give others an idea what to expect.

I wish to assert here that I believe j/s to be inherently faster than wheel. Anyone else have thoughts on this?
phlos was using the mouse as far as i know
*spam*
Quote from Madman_CZ :What you have to get use to now is the crazy community.... they are all nuts

Coke and nuts, together...? Gotta try that one some time!
Yes it will be hard to use wheel after few years of mouse
But it's a good challenge, I will try my best
Quote from Goop :.....
I wish to assert here that I believe j/s to be inherently faster than wheel. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

That depends upon your definition of "faster." If by faster, you mean easier to go from full lock to full lock, then yes, most certainly. However, you pay for it with an extreme lack of precision compared to a wheel.

Also, if you assign brake and throttle to the Y-axis, it's very easy to mess up your steering inputs when trying to do something like modulate the throttle or brake. A joystick is a 2-dimentional device, whereas a wheel is merely 1-dimensional. The other option is to use buttons for throttle and brake (as I used to do with my joystick), but then of course you run into the problem of not being able to modulate them at all (or at least not very easily).

I bought a wheel
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG