The online racing simulator
All that toilet paper talk during the red flag :expressio
Great race today. Oval racing at its best.
Yeah that was awesome.
Quote from ChristijaNL :Great race today. Oval racing at its best.

Yes, two reasons.

1. Near terminal velocity on the straightaways.

2. Low grip level in the corners

Fake yellows were (arguably) non-existent (I only watched last 20 laps or so)
Pop, pop, pop, pop.
Kyle vs Kyle for the next 5 years now when it comes to late race shootouts.
kyle larson baby wooooooo
Best race of the year, hands down. Would have been even better if not for the last caution.. Gordon had the race in the bag. Still, glad to see Larson get a good finish.
Gg goodyear
Leave the corners how they are, but they need to pace the backstretch at that track.
Quote from UncleBenny :Leave the corners how they are, but they need to pace the backstretch at that track.

Yea it is quite bumpy, but I don't see that happening without a full repave tbh. Might as well get it done in one shot.
And.. well done by Sam Hornish Jr. great drive I honestly thought he would have got a top ten if he did not get loose that one time.
They must have been running the Pirelli blend
Why not just grind the back stretch to smooth it out? Done

Why is Fontana great now? Increased drag to close in straights coupled with a track wide enough to allow aero-tight to be negated by running a different line.

Really good race. I'm headed off to Martinsville Friday morning for the Truck & Cup races . Middle of turn 1 3/4 of the way up. Never been to the track before.
wow, goodyear jokes are still coming in

Quote from Mustangman759 :Yea it is quite bumpy, but I don't see that happening without a full repave tbh. Might as well get it done in one shot.
And.. well done by Sam Hornish Jr. great drive I honestly thought he would have got a top ten if he did not get loose that one time.

Repaving the turns would ruin the great racing that has been happening at that track recently, the worn out pavement is what we need at more tracks.
So it took Reddit 8 days to turn a joke cryptocurrency into $50,000, enough to get a full livery on Josh Wise's car for the Talladega race.

Impressive.
Only reddit

my ****ing eyes
I don't think I would not laugh every time I saw this on the hood on TV
I can't wait for the sponsor plug when they interview him.
I just got back from Martinsville for the Truck/Cup race on Monday evening. I must say that the Cup race was (in my opinion) the best race that I've ever seen in person. (which to me is always better than on TV)

No fake cautions, which means 0 since the mistake at Bristol (2 races). Maybe that was the best thing that could have happened, ironically.

I think the elimination of the ride height rule may have made the racing better than I estimated that it would. The spoiler likely had no effect at Martinsville, nor the splitter, so that's really the only other change that would have effected this track/race.

I enjoyed Martinsville more than Bristol as far as the track and view. Atmosphere I don't believe can be beat by any, but that's not very important to me.
Tomorrow @ Noon USA Eastern.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG