The online racing simulator
General Chatting Thread
(39 posts, started )
General Chatting Thread
I didn't find any threads for common chit-chat, so I thought I should make one.

So how's everyone been lately?
done lots of Ac (a perfect 69 hours) and some prac sessions for my last race in lfs AKA kyoto 250. listening to some nice music and watching some anime. pretty relaxed :P
just waitin' S3
Normal daily university student life, bit of stuff happening in my reallife, but still enjoy an hour of racing on cargame.nl every other day, a little AC (still under 8 hours of total playtime).

Yesterday and today there's the 12h of Sebring blaring through my flat, on the last 8 minutes now
inb4lock
#7 - Sobis
nyx nyx nyx
Pi$$ed off my new GFX card isn't compatible with my motherboard, so more expense before I can play with AC.

But Tottenham Hotspur won, while I was in the pub with my parents, shouting and cheering and singing football songs...so Happy Days

Fordie
I just visited the lavatory.

Felt good.
Quote from nikopdr :

Watch out, Matt Kingsbury might come and try to correct that to "your".
"Oh look, a chatting thread. Let's post images and links to videos!"
Quote from Flame CZE :"Oh look, a chatting thread. Let's post images and links to videos!"

video chatting is also chatting
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :video chatting is also chatting

True, altough it kind of ruins the whole concept by linking nonsense instead of typing it.
Those who have a job , What do you work with?

I`l start

I work at a gocart rental which we have inside and outside track its opened all around the year! its a very fun job and you laugh and meet new peaple every time you are at the job!:checkered:heyjoe67_lotus:
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom

General Chatting Thread
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG