The online racing simulator
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Define finished.

iR has no rain, finish a game before release pls.

with the way the tyre physics are, im kinda glad
omg stupid ppl, so much more better brands with legendary cars and they vote for ruf
Quote from Mysho :omg stupid ppl, so much more better brands with legendary cars and they vote for ruf

yes, they are soo stupid for wanting a car they like over a expensive car with a brand on it they don't like
Still wouldn't mind an FD3S with some stage versions. Mid-engined supercars?
Quote from Mysho :omg stupid ppl, so much more better brands with legendary cars and they vote for ruf

we should live all in dictatorial system, i think north korea is for you.

no seriously when we are used with LFS update rate, for me any addition are welcomed in AC.
so you all would prefer stupid boring ruf over some sports car addition, let's say subaru or nissan? perfect for race and even better for drift... i mean, everything would be better than ruf. i bet it will be one of the least used cars in this game when stats are out. it's like voting in cs - sometimes happens players vote for cs_assault just because of map name and then everyone disconnects...
Quote from Mysho :so you all would prefer stupid boring ruf over some sports car addition, let's say subaru or nissan? perfect for race and even better for drift... i mean, everything would be better than ruf. i bet it will be one of the least used cars in this game when stats are out. it's like voting in cs - sometimes happens players vote for cs_assault just because of map name and then everyone disconnects...

You're perfectly entitled to your opinion, but so is everyone else. More people voted for RUF than Subaru or Nissan. The people who voted for RUF are entitled to their opinions too, and democracy sort of works, so...

Just because you don't like the outcome doesn't mean you should throw insults at people.
supply

and

demand
Quote from Mysho :perfect for race and even better for drift...

Or more importantly, for cruise? I can't wait for cruise servers in AC!
is there going to fix for that sound someday ?
Is anyone found a way to turn ESP off in assetto corsa and how to completely shut TC down too? The likes of Lotus Elise or Z4 roadcars don't accept full boost power with shortcut CTRL T to show off.
Quote from N I K I :Is anyone found a way to turn ESP off in assetto corsa and how to completely shut TC down too? The likes of Lotus Elise or Z4 roadcars don't accept full boost power with shortcut CTRL T to show off.

Looks like me when after 2 hours where I did find the game total crap and arcadish ...
Then I saw an option for the 'helps' : stabilisation control 100% ...
Suddendly it was good

edit : deos not mean it is your issue
Quote from Mysho :so you all would prefer stupid boring ruf over some sports car addition, let's say subaru or nissan?

Yes. I'll take a Ruf over any Subaru or Nissan every day of the week.

Newsflash! We all like different things.
Regardless of whether you think the layout is wrong, surely the last thing you can say about the Ruf CTR2 Yellowbird is that it's boring!!
CTR Yellowbird eh? Brings back GT2 memories
I think it's a good thing to have old weird handling cars in simulators. It's kinda what they are perfect for.
Clearly. I am in love with the F40
I will appreciate the Ruf
Quote from buedi :Yupp, and having the CTR and the Nordschleife, we can finally do this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSMCfPASImQ

Edit: 2 much

That dude is properly sick. He either killed himself or at least wrecked that car at some point.
I'd liked to try R8 GT3.

@Flotch: Maybe Lotus cars are supposed to feel underpowered and understeery and make any slightest slip into understeer? And what's your name on RSR charts?
Damn the Nordschleife looked different back then....
Quote from Da Hoe :fascination...yeah, dont get it either. but since i got a 900° wheel + clutch + h-shifter now, i can at least imagine the driving skills needed to drift around like that (taking that kristaps is using 900°, clutch + h-shifter).
drifting around with my old 240° momo and only 2 pedals was way easier and i was always wondering: why are they making vids of driving slow? everyone can do it like that?
but now...at least i cant do it like that anymore.

520° + clutch + h-shifter
Hmmm, I guess iRacing has a few cars to play around with, yet the "boring" RUF is still the most popular. I'm awaiting that licence and the addition really. I was a fan of FZR in LFS and I love RUF in iR, this will be amazing aswell.
Quote from Kristi :Hmmm, I guess iRacing has a few cars to play around with, yet the "boring" RUF is still the most popular. I'm awaiting that licence and the addition really. I was a fan of FZR in LFS and I love RUF in iR, this will be amazing aswell.

iR's RUF race cars are popular, not the road car, because we all know why...
It's not only the Yellowbird coming to AC.. We'll see what the other 2 are.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG