The online racing simulator
LFS Top Gear Series!
(14 posts, started )
LFS Top Gear Series!
Hey Fellow LFS'ers!

I remembered there was some Top Gear tinted videos the past of Live for Speed. And I decided since I'm kinda back to Live for Speed, to start a little Top Gear show.

I'm still in search for a good co-host or two, who would be recording lots of things together with me, to together make a nice series.

I finished the intro of Episode 1 as a promo for you guys to see.

Enjoy:
http://youtu.be/OQSD-sx2MhU

Best of Regards,
Rocky
Definiately interested.
i wouldnt call the xrt "new" :S
Rocky, as very unusual about from you, this promo...

...why this promo sounds shi...?

Reasons:

Needs to be more volume filled
Repeating... most people do not like it

hm

but of course, in LFS, it is actually pretty hard, but not impossible.

Anyway, cheer up mate, no hard feelings!
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Rocky, as very unusual about from you, this promo...

...why this promo sounds shi...?

Reasons:

Needs to be more volume filled
Repeating... most people do not like it

hm

but of course, in LFS, it is actually pretty hard, but not impossible.

Anyway, cheer up mate, no hard feelings!

Hey UM,

What do you intend to say, with it being unsual from me?

I've noticed my voice volume is quite low, and I'm fine tuning it for the actual episode.

And what do you mean with repeating?

Thanks!
i like the idea, now waiting for Episode 1
Quote from rockclan :Hey UM,

What do you intend to say, with it being unsual from me?

I've noticed my voice volume is quite low, and I'm fine tuning it for the actual episode.

And what do you mean with repeating?

Thanks!

Watch it yourself many many times and you should see what's wrong. Also look a any serie on tv which has a promo and compare it to your promo
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Watch it yourself many many times and you should see what's wrong. Also look a any serie on tv which has a promo and compare it to your promo

That doesn't really answer the issues addressed by yourself earlier, now does it?

And why should I compare my simple intro, to bloody a billion dollar tv show's promo when they have lots of people assigned to make a tiny promo, whilst I did it on my own, as a amateur video editor?

You're not really making a lot of sense Hermanni, could you either explain your arguements or not make any at all, thanks.
Quote from rockclan :That doesn't really answer the issues addressed by yourself earlier, now does it?

And why should I compare my simple intro, to bloody a billion dollar tv show's promo when they have lots of people assigned to make a tiny promo, whilst I did it on my own, as a amateur video editor?

You're not really making a lot of sense Hermanni, could you either explain your arguements or not make any at all, thanks.

Yes it does

Because cheap can be better than expensive

Okay, I am not making anymore. And please, stop calling my real name
Lady's Lady's calm down, this is only a computer game and a video of the content we are talking about here, for fun, for enjoyment.

IMHO Rock - I love the idea, and the video, its very good, and does make we want to watch more but I just love any LFS Movie that is different to your "round and round" usual movie.

The sound, you have already highlighted, so you know work needs doing there, and the script. Trying writing a script out, and reading it a couple of times, just to make sure what your saying sounds interesting.

I agree "the new XRT" isn't really new.

What you are trying to achieve is always going to be difficult, as the content has been with us for so long.

Fordie
Very cool idea indeed, made something similar about the LX8 a few days ago:
- watch me

If you need any help regarding recording, cutting, encoding, music, etc., i'll be there.
Quote from Günni92 :Very cool idea indeed, made something similar about the LX8 a few days ago:
- watch me

If you need any help regarding recording, cutting, encoding, music, etc., i'll be there.

cool!
Can't wait to see more than just a teaser =]
Looking forward to this
If you for some odd reason would need some explosions or some other special effects added in I could help you out

LFS Top Gear Series!
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG