The online racing simulator
;D
Played through Carmageddon 1 yesterday (used some days on it), forgot how long it was haha!

God damnit that Surpressor (big police car) is a beast to kill, even with the Dumper!

Other than that it was a very fun ride, and I think I will play through the max pack too when I got the time!
Carmageddon iOS just got released today, free for today only so go get it now!
It feels a little different from the original, but it looks good and still plays great.
Nice Still only aviable on I-stuff right?
There's an android one in the works apparently
Quote from Crashgate3 :The Carmageddon demo was the first game I installed on my first PC after upgrading from an Amiga 600.

At the time (and compared to the Amiga) it looked pretty much photorealistic to me

I remember seeing a screenshot in a magazine preview of NASCAR Racing 2, and thinking it looked photorealistic
haha, same here but with Indycar Racing (all I had for comparison was Geoff Crammond's F1GP on the Amiga)

For reference, Indycar Racing:

F1GP:

I'd played F1GP first and thought the graphics were fairly good. Then I played ICR at a friend's and wow it was amazing I went ahead and tried Indy500 a while back, and it's funny how I struggled to make sense of what I see, even though it was perfectly fine back in the day..
So they have released some development video showing the suspension:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwcsuOMAyOc

The car parts look very much like an rc car and the video doesn't really show much. Hopefully they release this some day.
Guess it's mostly due the way the camera is, aswell that it is pre-alpha.
But damn does it look tasty when it hits the other car!
Revival of a classic map there too I see

I hope they add some motion blur to the joints on those driveshafts.
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
Tested it, very early stage with ofc. bugs, lack of stuff and so on, but shows promis! The driving model seems like a good amount of fun
~5fps for me

almost 3gb of ram for carma

all my 968mb of video in use

i7 2600k @ stock clocks

8gb ram 1333mhz

GTX 560ti @ PCI-E x4 (my x16 slot don't work anymore )
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
Quote from Wenom :Email says that Steam early-early-access now available via Humble Bundle. Downloading with my slow 3G... size 2.3GB.

cant find it on HB.
It's on Humble Bundle only via an email sent to Kickstarter supporters, not on the main site.
I haven't gotten any email, but it was in my Humble page when I clicked "claim past purchases" so try that.
Hmm, needs game graphics options as stretched across 5040x1050 isn't the best and was a bit sluggish. Totally feels like Carmageddon though!

http://i.imgur.com/VBKrowL.jpg
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
LOL...dont have the spare money atm to build a new pc for 800++ € so no game for me anyways...
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :LOL...dont have the spare money atm to build a new pc for 800++ € so no game for me anyways...

It is a unoptimized early alpha game. This is absolutely normal.
My favourite part of the game so far is repairing my car, because missing body panels and wheels fly back to your car and snap back into place Ironman style. For those of you worried about the development, don't be, it's the game you've wanted since the disappointing TDR, it just needs time to be optimised and for more content to be added.

Carmageddon: Reincarnation - support and help the game
(127 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG