The online racing simulator
LFS Movies on Youtube
(140 posts, started , go to first unread)
Speaking of tears, the ones that get me are the slowmotions by don, especially the second one.
maybe have some endurance too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K0JBQ8_dNY - " Absolute Beginners at Racing Minds 16h 2013"
Maybe not as fancy editing as some other videos but for sake of diversity...

And of course this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-ajvPqsB8E - "Epic Fail in Live for Speed"
Also not as "nice" as some others but hugely popular on various sites recently. So it could to direct viewers towards more serious LFS videos.
Thanks Gutholz, all added, that last one, you just cannot help yourself but laugh....

I have also added a couple of "special" ones that haven't been mentioned here, but mentioned else where......

Run Riot
LFS Top Gear Project
LFS FZ50 Intro

I suggest you check them out when you can, they are amazing

Fordie
South City Bank Robbery
Probably one of the first edited vids of LFS I ever seen, keep in mind the quality is from 2003.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrpNB7sUrCo

Good project Fordie.

AAnt

did yah spot the cab
Quote from Slovakia ring :After a long time my video Genuine Racing GT Masters 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7tDYGEfhiM

Amazing piece of video. A couple of shots I found really astonishing, for instance, at 1:20 (that zoom out is fantastic solution when car appears from behind the camera and drives away, makes a nice feeling), 1:40 that close up in grandstands is just wow, and 1:50 is the same as 1:20, but a little bit better when cars drive away in slow mo, and a bit more smooth shot in general.

Cons: that fake lighting, for instance, at 1:52 (well, I can agree, apart from the fact it looks unnatural, that lighting actually done pretty nicely and professionally), blur (get rid of that, really. It looks way unnatural and too heavy, and actually covers a half of the video. Don't use blur on software, you can't really simulate real depth of field (except at certain scenarios), so it after all looks awkward. I've used blur for a while since I started making video till I realize it looks unnatural and pretty stupid), camera movement (apart from those wonderful shots I mentioned, there are still plenty of shots made with a drifting camera movement. I mean the subject (car, an action) sometimes gets out of the shot and camera just captures unnecessary things (I wouldn't tell you about camera stuff, but as I saw your potential, reflected in my mentioned periods of your video, it makes me responsible to push you a little bit, to motivate you to work a little harder next time, cos it will make your video just wonderful, as it was at those certain episodes of your video).

9/10. I give a high mark for a big potential. Best of luck.
Thank you for your analysis.
LFS has a lot of amazing video, but most videos are similar.
I played a little with new plugins I wanted my video make different than others. I used on full video warm contrast and for something special i uses effect miniature but it is not everywhere it has just the right effect + rays(1.52) like it + other graphic changes as (2.17 , 2,47). Create 3 min video this was hard time for proposing and I learned many new things.... now already has an ideas which have not been used in lfs, but this all needs time and mood.....
Quote from Slovakia ring :Thank you for your analysis.
LFS has a lot of amazing video, but most videos are similar.
I played a little with new plugins I wanted my video make different than others. I used on full video warm contrast and for something special i uses effect miniature but it is not everywhere it has just the right effect + rays(1.52) like it + other graphic changes as (2.17 , 2,47). Create 3 min video this was hard time for proposing and I learned many new things.... now already has an ideas which have not been used in lfs, but this all needs time and mood.....

I really felt your ambition to make an unique video, and it's pretty looks like it. I do respect your ambition and your efforts. Best of luck

P.S Oh yeah, the colors in this video are warm and sweet.
That was awesome, Ring!

LFS Movies on Youtube
(140 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG