The online racing simulator
1. Who will win the drivers' world championship? Hamilton
2. Which team will win the constructors' world championship? Mercedes
3. Who will be the last finisher in Australian GP including people who: DNF, retire, get disqualified or are last to drive over the s/f line? Gutierrez
4. Will 13 or more cars finish the Australian GP race within two laps of the winner? Yes
5. Who will score more points in 2014? Bottas or Massa? Massa
6. Who will score more points in 2014? Grosjean or Maldonado? Grosjean
7. Who will score more points in 2014? Räikkönen or Alonso? Alonso
8. What will be the best race finishing result for Magnussen in 2014? 1st
9. Do you think Ricciardo will win at least one race in 2014? No
10. Who will be the first driver to lose his drive (or miss a race) during 2014? Chilton
11. Will Caterham or Marussia score points in 2014? Yes
12. Who will qualify on pole position on the Sochi qualifying? Magnussen
13. Which driver from the four 'midfield' teams (Sauber, Force India, Toro Rosso and Williams) will score the most points during the season? Hulkenberg
14. Which team from the four 'midfield' teams (Sauber, Force India, Toro Rosso and Williams) will score the most points during the season? Force India
15. Do you think Simona de Silvestro will drive a 2014 spec F1 car during the 2014 season at any time? No
16. Who will win the Australian GP? Hulkenberg
17. Who will Win the Monaco GP? Hamilton
18. How many points will the DWC winning driver have at the end of the season? No ****ing idea
Here are my own answers:
1. Hamilton
2. Mercedes
3. Maldonado
4. Yes
5. Bottas
6. Grosjean
7. Alonso
8. 6th
9. No
10. Kobayashi
11. No
12. Hamilton
13. Hulkenberg
14. Williams
15: Yes
16: Rosberg
17. Hamilton
18. 299

Looks a bit shit to be honest.

I prefer these. I think that's what we all expected to see.

Quote from BlueFlame :Williams

:lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d:

Actually, the frontal picture compliments it better. I think it's just the penis nose that spoils it.
They will be known as "Williams Martini Racing" for the season.
Quote from JackDaMaster ::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d:

Plus 1 billion!

I so hope it's at the front this season so I can just cream over it during the races.
Looks very nice IMO, penis nose doesn't ruin it too much.
it's quite a beautiful thing when it's considered 2 inches and sort of bent to the right.

Quote from BlueFlame :I prefer these. I think that's what we all expected to see.

<concept drawings>

For once we agree on something. The final design looks a bit too plain for me.
They will have a few more designs coming in this year. So it's not JUST this one, which admittedly is quite conservative. but if you want to bring in new designs it's probably best to start with something quite basic.
Quote from Intrepid :They will have a few more designs coming in this year. So it's not JUST this one, which admittedly is quite conservative. but if you want to bring in new designs it's probably best to start with something quite basic.

They'll probably change decal placement but I doubt they'll change the design tbh
Will Buxton ‏@willbuxton 6h
Williams will have three or more separate liveries this season. Martini lines considered part of brand, so livery will change per country.
Quote from Intrepid :Will Buxton ‏@willbuxton 6h
Williams will have three or more separate liveries this season. Martini lines considered part of brand, so livery will change per country.

I didn't realize that alcohol sponsorship was governed like that. I guess it's only Bahrain and Dubai where it's not allowed?I mean essentially it's just a white car with Martini decals on it anyway.
1. Who will win drivers' world championship: Alonso
2. Which team will win constructors' world championship: Mercedes
3. Who is the last finisher in Australian gp including dnf, retire, disqualified, last to drive over the s/f line: Gutierrez
4. Will 13 or more cars finish the Australina gp race (within 2 laps of the winner): No
5. Who will score more points in 2014. Bottas or Massa: Bottas
6. Who will score more points in 2014. Grosjean or Maldonado: Grosjean
7. Who will score more points in 2014. Räikkönen or Alonso: Alonso
8. What is the best race finishing result for Magnussen in 2014: 3rd
9. Do you think Ricciardo will win at least one race in 2014: No
10. First driver you think will lose his drive during 2013 (miss at least one race): Chilton
11. Will Caterham or Marussia score points in 2013: Yes
12. Who will win the pole position on the Sochi qualifying: Hamilton
13. Out of all sauber, force india, toro rosso and williams WHICH DRIVER will score the most points during the season: Hülkenberg
14. Out of Sauber, Force india, Toro rosso and Williams WHICH TEAM scores the most points during 2014 season: Force India
15: Do you think Simona de Silvestro will drive 2014 spec F1 car during 2014 season (free practise, testing or city run or whatever): No
16: Winner of Australian gp: Rosberg
17. Winner of Monaco gp: Vettel
18. How many points will the dwc winning driver have at the end of the season: 247
Err, too much... nothing... on that Williams. Quite bad for a Martini livery.
1. Who will win drivers' world championship: Massa
3. Who is the last finisher in Australian gp including dnf, retire, disqualified, last to drive over the s/f line: Vettel
4. Will 13 or more cars finish the Australina gp race (within 2 laps of the winner): No
5. Who will score more points in 2014. Bottas or Massa: Massa
7. Who will score more points in 2014. Räikkönen or Alonso: Raikonnen
8. What is the best race finishing result for Magnussen in 2014: 4th
10. First driver you think will lose his drive during 2013 (miss at least one race):
12. Who will win the pole position on the Sochi qualifying: Raikonnen
13. Out of all sauber, force india, toro rosso and williams WHICH DRIVER will score the most points during the season: Massa
14. Out of Sauber, Force india, Toro rosso and Williams WHICH TEAM scores the most points during 2014 season: Williams
15: Do you think Simona de Silvestro will drive 2014 spec F1 car during 2014 season (free practise, testing or city run or whatever): No
16: Winner of Australian gp: Massa
17. Winner of Monaco gp: Hamilton
18. How many points will the dwc winning driver have at the end of the season: 230
3. Who will be the last finisher in Australian GP including people who: DNF, retire, get disqualified or are last to drive over the s/f line? Bianchi
4. Will 13 or more cars finish the Australian GP race within two laps of the winner? No
5. Who will score more points in 2014? Bottas or Massa? Massa
6. Who will score more points in 2014? Grosjean or Maldonado? Grosjean
7. Who will score more points in 2014? Räikkönen or Alonso? Alonso
8. What will be the best race finishing result for Magnussen in 2014? 3rd
9. Do you think Ricciardo will win at least one race in 2014? Yes
10. Who will be the first driver to lose his drive (or miss a race) during 2014? Maldonado after being banhammered
11. Will Caterham or Marussia score points in 2014? Yes
12. Who will qualify on pole position on the Sochi qualifying? Hamilton
13. Which driver from the four 'midfield' teams (Sauber, Force India, Toro Rosso and Williams) will score the most points during the season? Massa
14. Which team from the four 'midfield' teams (Sauber, Force India, Toro Rosso and Williams) will score the most points during the season? Williams
15. Do you think Simona de Silvestro will drive a 2014 spec F1 car during the 2014 season at any time? No
16. Who will win the Australian GP? Hamilton
18. How many points will the DWC winning driver have at the end of the season? 262
3. Who will be the last finisher in Australian GP including people who: DNF, retire, get disqualified or are last to drive over the s/f line? Vettel
4. Will 13 or more cars finish the Australian GP race within two laps of the winner? Yes
5. Who will score more points in 2014? Bottas or Massa? Bottas
6. Who will score more points in 2014? Grosjean or Maldonado? Maldonado
7. Who will score more points in 2014? Räikkönen or Alonso? Raikkonen
8. What will be the best race finishing result for Magnussen in 2014? 1st
9. Do you think Ricciardo will win at least one race in 2014? No
10. Who will be the first driver to lose his drive (or miss a race) during 2014? Vettel
11. Will Caterham or Marussia score points in 2014? No
12. Who will qualify on pole position on the Sochi qualifying? Hamilton
13. Which driver from the four 'midfield' teams (Sauber, Force India, Toro Rosso and Williams) will score the most points during the season? Bottas
14. Which team from the four 'midfield' teams (Sauber, Force India, Toro Rosso and Williams) will score the most points during the season? Williams
15. Do you think Simona de Silvestro will drive a 2014 spec F1 car during the 2014 season at any time? Yes
16. Who will win the Australian GP? Hamilton
18. How many points will the DWC winning driver have at the end of the season? 319
1. Who will win drivers' world championship: Fernando Alonso
2. Which team will win constructors' world championship: Ferrari
3. Who is the last finisher in Australian gp including dnf, retire, disqualified, last to drive over the s/f line: Vettel
4. Will 13 or more cars finish the Australina gp race (within 2 laps of the winner) : No
5. Who will score more points in 2014. Bottas or Massa: Massa
7. Who will score more points in 2014. Räikkönen or Alonso: Fernando Alonso
8. What is the best race finishing result for Magnussen in 2014: 2nd
10. First driver you think will lose his drive during 2013 (miss at least one race): Chilton
12. Who will win the pole position on the Sochi qualifying: Alonso
13. Out of all sauber, force india, toro rosso and williams drivers who will score the most points during the season: Massa
14. Out of Sauber, Force india, Toro rosso and Williams which team scores the most points during 2014 season: Williams
15: Do you think Simona de Silvestro will drive 2014 spec F1 car during 2014 season (free practise, testing or city run or whatever): Yes
16: Winner of Australian gp: Alonso
17. Winner of Monaco gp: Räikkönen
18. How many points will the dwc winning driver have at the end of the season: 285
I think I'll make the commitment to follow this season from start to finish this year. Personally, I think the smaller engine will make the racing a good bit better (at the price of in-person atmosphere I'm afraid, but I've never been to an F1 race sadly).

I will be disappointed to see the final race come down to double points, but oh well.

DVR is set to record at 2AM next Sunday morning local time
1. Who will win drivers' world championship: Hamilton
4. Will 13 or more cars finish the Australina gp race (within 2 laps of the winner) : Yes
5. Who will score more points in 2014. Bottas or Massa: Bottas
7. Who will score more points in 2014. Räikkönen or Alonso: Alonso
8. What is the best race finishing result for Magnussen in 2014: 2nd
9. Do you think Ricciardo will win at least one race in 2014: Yes
10. First driver you think will lose his drive during 2013 (miss at least one race): No one
11. Will Caterham or Marussia score points in 2013: No
12. Who will win the pole position on the Sochi qualifying: Vettel
13. Out of all sauber, force india, toro rosso and williams WHICH DRIVER will score the most points during the season: Hülkenberg
14. Out of Sauber, Force india, Toro rosso and Williams WHICH TEAM scores the most points during 2014 season: Force India
16: Winner of Australian gp: Hamilton
17. Winner of Monaco gp: Rosberg
18. How many points will the dwc winning driver have at the end of the season: 355
F1 WEEK WOOOOOOO #NASCAR
Quote from Cornys :I think I'll make the commitment to follow this season from start to finish this year. Personally, I think the smaller engine will make the racing a good bit better (at the price of in-person atmosphere I'm afraid, but I've never been to an F1 race sadly).

I will be disappointed to see the final race come down to double points, but oh well.

DVR is set to record at 2AM next Sunday morning local time

Doesn't count if you don't watch it live, you muricans have it easy
This thread is closed

Formula 1 Season 2014
(1760 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG