The online racing simulator
Grats to Joku for wining the Series and Grats to Race Green Autosports *i suppose* for winning the Team Championship ?

The race was remarkably well except the start ... Got squeezed and spun but i am not angry at the drivers . Afterwards it was just a race to catch D-Sis and was getting near him but then i started losing and went to flip Litro :P And Basically that is my race xD And again grats to the Champion and to Rony for organising this Series .
Grats to joku! Both of us didnt practised for the last round at all so we finished qualy somewhere in the middle of the pack. didn´t expected anything good this race but our strategy worked out really well and in the end we were little bit confused who should win so i decided it would be a good to see the champ in first! :P

The season was fun overall just the attendence was bad. what i really cant understand. i like the concept of the series!

Keep it up Rony!
AWS 2014 final standings
All-wheel-drive Winter Series 2014 final standings:

3rd season brought AWS 3rd different champion from 3rd different country. Allthough it was the smallest sign-ups count between all 3 seasons,the attendance was better as 25 drivers from 29 signed-up took part in at least one round,averaging 13 drivers per race.

AWS 2014 Drivers Champion: 22 S.Jurvansuu
The drivers championship went to final round with tied points between 2 drivers,even if the race situation early sorted things out in favour for one of contenders,this is the intrigue needed for any championship. Finnish driver S.Jurvansuu from team Vortex.eu took pole position in first 4 rounds of the season and won all 3 FXR rounds,finishing 2nd in Aston GP and just 7th in Jamaican trophy due connection issues (losing connection while leading,setting the fastest lap in 3 races. His main rival through whole season was Matiss from hosting team Race Green Autosports,who won both RB4 rounds and set also the fastest lap in Aston GP. He was 2nd all season long,except after 4th round,where he was leading series on tie-braker. Matiss finished 13th last season,started only in 2 rounds. 3rd place all season long was held by the german driver C.Kistner from CoRe Racing - he finished 3rd in first 3 rounds and took another podium finish in last round,where he was a huge helper for the next champion. RGA had 3 drivers in top5 of standings with canadian rookie Falcon finishing 4th and Latvian Rony 5th (1 place lower then 2013)

AWS 2014 Rookie of the Year: 22 S.Jurvansuu

This award is presented to highest driver in standings between those,who haven't started an AWS race before season,and since S.Jurvansuu is new to AWS,the champion of course automatically is Rookie of the Year.

AWS 2014 FXR Master: 22 S.Jurvansuu

With winning all 3 rounds,there was no way that someone else could steal this award from S.Jurvansuu,he finished in standings with comanding 16 points lead.

AWS 2014 RB4 Master: RG^Matiss

Also the master of other car won both rounds using RB4,but it was less dominating - Matiss did not took any pole positions,but finished with 10 points gap over closest rival.

AWS 2014 Cross Challenge winner: RG^Matiss

With wins shared between 2 different drivers,this was the least dominated small award - Matiss still won the award with 2 points lead despite S.Jurvansuu taking every single bonus point from cross rounds.

AWS 2014 Teams Champions: Race Green Autosports

RGA is the 2nd repeated title winner in AWS history - due the fact that main rival teams were fielding just one car in all rounds,RGA easily pulled away from rest by scoring the most points in every round,securing title even before last round. Drivers scored 2 wins,1 pole position,2 fastest laps of the race and 6 podium finishes for the champion team.

AWS 2014 Nations Cup winners: Latvia

The hosting nation finishes another season unbeaten - but this year with just 18 points gap,which is the smallest ever,meaning that the opposition is getting stronger (or rather more dedicated). Latvia finished the season with 2 wins,1 fastest lap of the race and 4 podim finishes.

AWS 2014 other honorable mentions:

RG^Falcon - he is the only driver beside series champion,who managed to take pole position - he was the fastest in hotlap qualifying at Kyoto oval.
Finland - the nordic country has been between best 3 nations in all 3 seasond,this time improving final position to 2nd (was 3rd in both previous years).

Race Green Events would like to say thanks to all competitors with hope that you enjoyed racing here.
The prize winners will receive PM during this week!
There are currently no other future plans from us,besides semi-weekly fun event,that is running for more then 3 years already,and the MayDay MayHem,which is planned to have it's 2nd annual running. But we might have some ideas realized in summer,so stay tuned.
Attached images
AWStotal2014.jpg
nice report and pic Rony!
This thread is closed

All-Wheel-Drive Winter Series 2014 - information and sign-ups
(79 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG