The online racing simulator
It's just the RPM matching the Hertz recorded in the camera.. thus it looks like it stands still...

jesus..
Same effect, as when you look a car driving through the fence, doesen't seem like the wheels are spinning.
gullible people are easy to cheat, sadly.
Quote from Dennis93 :gullible people are easy to cheat, sadly.

stfu, it could have easily been game footage.
Ban dennis for being sassy! plsplsplsplsplspls.

aaaanyhow:
So you are saying it's battlefield 4?
Was thinking more like iRacing.
Maaan I love the internet.

Yess, Jeb is a bauss!

Quote from FireMike15 :Maaan I love the internet.

whats that supposed to be and do, apart from suffocating people?

That's the question. I bet this is the new hans system.
Quote from FireMike15 :That's the question. I bet this is the new hans system.

H.A.N.S. (Head And Neck Snapper)
Quote from Dennis93 :Glad to see that you're okay after all this!

It was relatively quiet in my city, although there was fuel and bank panic during those few days when all the blood massacre was going on in Kiev. I had to wait in a line for fuel for quite a long time (just had an empty tank that day). And I happen to be a witness of Lenin monument being pulled down.

Its a great shame that so much people died, but hopefully, their deaths were not useless. What an **** you must be to sh*t in a golden toilet when you're country is in ruins.
Quote from [RF]-art555 :Its a great shame that so much people died, but hopefully, their deaths were not useless. What an **** you must be to sh*t in a golden toilet when you're country is in ruins.

Well that golden toilet was probably the only accesoire that proved to be fake (well, it exists, but not in Yanus villas). I always thought to open a thread on the Maidan here, but threads about political stuff never worked that well here

The üphase your country is in now is probably more important and dangerous than the protests before, people here speak of a new cold war regarding Russia's involvement and opinion. Its not over yet.

Quote from ACCAkut :
The üphase your country is in now is probably more important and dangerous than the protests before, people here speak of a new cold war regarding Russia's involvement and opinion. Its not over yet.

Really, if anyone like the UN/US was going to get involved in this, it would have happened already before all of those Ukrainian citizens lost their lives. I suspect in Ukraine this will ricochet around for some time, but outside of UA I really doubt there will be any impact at all.
Russia was gathering forces near border and I bet if there would be no pressure coming towards russia from the rest of the world, those troops would be have crossed the border by now. Russia is using every opprotunity that he can to show his military strenght, always has and always will.
Quote from -NightFly- :Russia was gathering forces near border and I bet if there would be no pressure coming towards russia from the rest of the world, those troops would be have crossed the border by now. Russia is using every opprotunity that he can to show his military strenght, always has and always will.

And what will happen? Nukes start flying? A modern war [between two modern entities] will not retain itself to ground fighting.

Just seems like fear mongery, look what happened with Georgia not that long ago, supposedly Russia invaded them, but nobody did a damn thing about it.

The Inevitable Picture Thread IV: A New Funny
(3741 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG