The online racing simulator
Well excuse me for having a mind more open than a thread topic title.
Quote from BlueFlame :Well excuse me for having a mind more open than a thread topic title.

do a Racer X NZ then and open ypur own thread

Quote from chanoman315 :http://thesupercarkids.com/zen ... hind-the-top-gear-review/
I think that if you're harsh with a car for an hour surely you don't get the Zenvo results.

I agree on the bad weather thing and omitting of those astonishing numbers, but I'm pretty sure other supercars get threated just as harsh and survive. One hour of hard driving? A track-oriented super car like this should be able to do that without parts failing , especially on a wet track
It's not the first time a company has taken issue with the portrayal of their car on Top Gear. A few years ago the makers of the Hawk Stratos replica did so.

Quote from ACCAkut :I agree on the bad weather thing and omitting of those astonishing numbers, but I'm pretty sure other supercars get threated just as harsh and survive. One hour of hard driving? A track-oriented super car like this should be able to do that without parts failing , especially on a wet track

It depends to what degree they were abusing it (perhaps in order to try and force a failure to reach their desired conclusion). For example, if they were clutch-kicking with lots of load on the transmission it's not difficult to see how they could damage the clutch in an hour.
I remember the opening sequence of top gear back in 2002, with Jeremy Clarkson saying, "This is a car show", and it had a used car price segment with a presenter before James May that no one knows about. I think it changed around the time James was bought on for the second season, and then it changed again when they had their first challenge and it was received so well. Can you blame them for giving the audience what they want?
James may still did the used car segment in season 2 & 3, honestly I think it was around season 4 when it started to push to another direction, before that it wasn't that serious but it was still very factual.
Well, here's a question for everyone. When do you think the series peaked and why?
Quote from Rappa Z :Well, here's a question for everyone. When do you think the series peaked and why?

I would say around seasons 6-9 back when the crazy stuff looked more genuine. And there was a balance of useful information still in the show.
I think around the same, season 9 with the USA roadtrip special was the peak for me. After that the show has been getting progressively worse, specials and challenges are still entertaining for the most part, but even those tend to be over-scripted (and acted) now, like the hovervan episode.
I still find it entertaining and laugh a lot. But I miss the cheap car cchallenges. Give me more cheapness lol
Why is that funny? Because Clarkson said something?
yes
Haha brilliant reaction. I just watched the episode. I liked it.
I liked the episode
Insane 6 wheeler!
Very cool episode. there are few things I noticed:

The new on-hood camera. It has a special, almost a little artificial feel to it, but in a good way.

They played with viewer expectations. When the parade of police-supercars passed Hamster, I thought "well that was probably staged". Than a few minutes later we have that parade of weird offroaders passing him, like a sort of "yes of course this is staged" moment. I liked it, totaly over the top.

might add stuff later
Awesome one, that Mercedes, omg..
Hm... even though I do like Top Gear as a comedy show, the public byciclist announcement was quite a lengthy bore...
Fun episode, cool that they managed to get that star into that episode
I might agree on the bicycle thing, but more than once it did throw some fun jokes so it was allright.

Looking forward to the special haha, sounds fun!
Studio full of seeders and leechers
If i understood right, Breaking Bad was never shown in UK (legally)
Ah haha! Clever noticed

Top Gear Discussions [Spoilers and fun inside]
(568 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG