The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
Well im back...
The white diesel machine i had went to its place of origin...the new owner was really happy with the car and myself was really satisfied with the sale.
I bought myself a younger Felicia
Its 2001 1.3 MPi with airbag and 120kkm original. Im the 2nd owner which has a service book to prove it...Enough with the talking and pics or gtfo
http://shrani.najdi.si/?11/4f/431eBYOY/img20140111131108.jpg
http://shrani.najdi.si/?2g/La/ ... P/1/img20140111130928.jpg
http://shrani.najdi.si/?n/hs/2 ... a/1/img20140111131016.jpg
Quote from 5tag :I followed it but not from the beginning. I thought yours was a 320i or is that your current (silver) E36?

Anyways 350 horses sounds pretty impressive, do have any videos of it on dry asphalt?

Yes i have a silver 320i in hungary now and a blue 325 i (e46) in UK and a black 323i (e46) in america

i do have videos,on youtube snow drift and stuffs and trackdays
Quote from fwanky :is that front camber normal?

Theres no camber?

Might be just the fact the stret its on isn't flat.
Tarantulas are back. My favorite oem wheels.
Back on the road

Not exactly in mint condition or sporty in any way being the pre HDi 2.1 TD, but its a decent sized practical and fairly economical car that goes well and will be fine to house a baby seat for when little one is born with ample boot space for prams etc, much more suitable than something like a fiesta or a corsa punto etc would, plus at a buying price of £250 with 11 months MOT on you really cant grumble.
Attached images
pug1.jpg
pug2.jpg
pug3.jpg
pug4.jpg
had multiple accidents, doesnt look very healthy and its a peugeot...but yeah the price seems ok
Had the 2.0 8v 405 as my first car, central locking had a mind of it's own Ended up punching a huge dent in the drivers door when it wouldn't let me in and the locking popped open haha
What's your opinion on a E46 325ti Compact?

I got offered one to swap for my E39, in return the e46 is actually worth a little more.
besides it looks shit outside its a good car
My station wagon sunk in a flood that happened last Halloween in Austin along with my house and everything in it (over 5 feet of water). So naturally the logical choice is to fix a 30 year old car with >260k miles that was underwater for 6 hours. I'll have pics soon. Its a big job but I'm doing a lot of the work myself. It would not be possible of the car were a newer model, but everything ruined can be cheaply replaced. Rebuilt transmission, gutted the interior, drained bout 5 gallons of water from the engine... Its a big job but I decided a while ago that the wagon would go for 1 million miles come hell or high water. Got the water.
Built 120hp motor ready to go in. Rust all fixed or being fixed today (installing inner rocker panels today then it is good to go!

Also need a front window lol

Lot of nice cars here!

Took a quick photo yesterday, 1995 M3 3.0L. Road to the ice rink; every time i use the bmw i arrive soo early at hockey practice...

Attached images
m3-lfs.jpg
Been far too long since I bought a car (atleast a few months) so I bought this:

A 88 Volvo 340! I think it's actually quite nice.

how big are those wheels 10"?
Other two photos, wish i had more time (and light), soon to change rims though.

Tbofram: that Volvo has potential. I like it!

Attached images
m3-lfs1.jpg
m3-lfs2.jpg
nais. any mods?
Quote from e2mustang :how big are those wheels 10"?

13' actually, looks much better then the stock 15's. But it currently sits too low (I struggled to get over a rock in my parking lot today) so will consider some bigger rims
Quote from Rubenz81 :Other two photos, wish i had more time (and light), soon to change rims though.

Tbofram: that Volvo has potential. I like it!

Thanks, like the bmw too

I've got a bit of work to do but there are less then 150 of my model on the road so I'm not going to ruin it with silly mods. RWD beast (just don't tell people it only has 70 hp)
Quote from e2mustang :nais. any mods?

Yep, Bilstein pss9 (new shock mounts too), front and rear eibach sway bars, front and rear strut braces, adjustable camber plates (front, still waiting for rear adjustable camber arms to be delivered...) and this thingy wich i can't name in english:http://www.turnermotorsport.co ... e-e36-318323325328m3.aspx
Also just bought new brake rotors with some better pads and stainless steel brake lines.
Still puzzled on the rims though; car came with 7.5X17 in the front and 8.5X17 rear. Wich gave me a little understeer as front axle is a little bit narrower. Will go for sure with 8X17 all around, and in case correct with spacers as needed. But what style i don't know, like the bbs a lot but i change mood eveyday about it

tbofram: i wouldn't put silly mods too on it, but with lightweight and a good suspension setup, 70 hp wouldn't be much of a problem in the twisty roads! I really really like the look of it! Really looks good with that rim's! As long you avoid bumpy roads XD
I see on wiki it has a stock wight of only 960kg. That is a really huge potential
i had all those aswell,pss9's slammed,rock hard setup as seen on my pic there on left. i wish i still have that car
Quote from tbofram :A 88 Volvo 340!

I'm a bit jealous now, considered getting one in search for a new car but all I found were overpriced or badly maintained examples, or keys and documents were "lost".

Is it an automatic version? I read they are expensive to maintain because you have to change the belts every 20.000 km including all the corresponding wheels. Not to mention how annoying it would be to get it out every time, since it's in the back.
Quote from 5tag :I'm a bit jealous now, considered getting one in search for a new car but all I found were overpriced or badly maintained examples, or keys and documents were "lost".

Is it an automatic version? I read they are expensive to maintain because you have to change the belts every 20.000 km including all the corresponding wheels. Not to mention how annoying it would be to get it out every time, since it's in the back.

It's a 4 speed manual. I really do like it, I've never really had a car that I've had people come up to me and been really interested in what I drive. I can't wait for the weekend so I can take it for a drive (I got it home on Sunday then haven't driven it since due to work)
Quote from Rubenz81 :not all the hope is lost...

http://www.autoscout24.it/Deta ... ?id=245838205&asrc=st

http://www.autoscout24.it/Deta ... =228835210&asrc=st|sr

http://veicoli.autoscout24.it/ ... rom=1000&ustate=N%2CU

Well, I'm not going to pay 2000 EUR for a car with 300.000 km on the clock. I would have wanted one but not that desperately.

The 360 is even pricier and for good reason. I would hardly consider affording to run one though, even if it were a gift. Paying a 2.0 L carburator these days? No thanks :P

Anyways I already got a new car before the Winter, it's in good condition and cheap to run - nothing worth mentioning though.
Quote from 5tag :...for a car with 300.000 km on the clock... ...2.0 L carburator these days? No thanks :P

Volvo with 300.000km? Still brand new!

A 2.0 carburator will instantly grow a manly beard on you. And you will be able to kill grizzly bears with bare hands.

Well right now i'm busy working on the bmw, but in the future i wouldn't mind making a funny track day/mountain roads car out of a little volvo...

Speaking of wich, epic sunset on the alps is epic...

Beside a little understeer and totally finished tires it's very funny to drive on the mountain roads! Waiting to change rims and tires before changins setup though...
Attached images
m3-4lfs.jpg
m3-11.jpg
m3-10lfs.jpg

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG