The online racing simulator
Quote from tristancliffe :
No, nuclear isn't free from drawbacks, but it has the fewest problems per megawatt output. In my opinion.

You should inform yourself before saying something like that.....You think it has the fewest problems, but only because you dont see them, or know about them yet. Governments hide such delicate matters from the public, for economical reasons.... You think spilling tons of nuclear waste in Atlantic ocean dont have any consequences? Its getting worst every year, and almost all the Northwest European coast is contaminated....you just dont hear it in the news because, like i said earlier, matters like this are hidden from public, results are manipulated, people are bribed...

Yes, nuclear power is efficient, but until there is a proper way of disposing waste, its the worst polution/contamination you can possibly imagine.

EDIT: Found this for you, just take a look if you want to know a little bit more about it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZhPndLmpAQ

Anyway, that episode was great. Seeing Chernobyl really is mind boggling.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Blunt was an awesome guest, with his "we bomb the shi* out of serbs" remark.. for people and country who never did harm to him or UK.. and he's a member of Doctors without borders or something like that?

Whether they harmed him or his home country directly is irrelevant, but whilst I'm with you that these generalisations can be a little unhealthy and unfair, he's not actually wrong, is he? Ghastly business, anyway, with some of the most evil people of recent(ish) history doing horrible horrible things.

And yes, it does rain all the time.
#79 - CSF
Quote from Boris Lozac :Does it ever fckin not rain in Britain lol? How do you guys keep the spirit up, is it something you can get used to? or is it like getting up early in the morning, it always sucks..

It's winter.
Quote from tristancliffe :I don't think the population trends have much to do with it. If we are going to replace coal and oil with something that can last into the future, then nuclear is the only sensible solution. "Renewables" aren't man enough unless every square meter of land and sea is covered in the harmful and inefficient wind farms, solar isn't viable on a massive scale unless and has quite an environmental impact, etc etc.

No, nuclear isn't free from drawbacks, but it has the fewest problems per megawatt output. In my opinion.

Just like electric cars (either pure electric or with range extenders as opposed to current hybrids) are only a flawed stop-gap until something better is invented/discovered/embraced, so current renewables are a short term fix.

Sources? Data? What is your opinion even based off for us to consider any merit to it?
Atleast racerx puts links in his so we know where it comes from.
Quote from shashdev :Anyway, here we go again. Fresh start. New thread. Let's keep it clean and civilized. Remember, it's a TV show about cars...sort of.

Is it guys? I think it might be. A new record for this thread. Four posts after an episode to wildly off topic. :thumb3d:

Anyways, back on topic...

Quote from Mustafur :The zenvo review was moronic to say the least, 1100hp rwd in the rain is always going to end badly but it would of been a really good lap to see if it was in the dry.

I don't think you can really blame it on the rain. They ran it on multiple days and it had problems. It's an amazing looking car, but if it seriously has that many problems, it's not worth it. I do wonder what a bad review on such a large program does to a company like that.
Quote from shashdev :Is it guys? I think it might be. A new record for this thread. Four posts after an episode to wildly off topic. :thumb3d:

I fail to see how discussing issues raised in the episode itself is "wildly off topic".
Clearly it is, strange, I did believe a number of people got a ban for the last thread from simply quoting the Top Gear presenters. I take from my posts being deleted that their ban's are also deleted. :bump:

But, back to Top Gear....

And for a Kiwi slant......

This must all be PC because...... because......... 42.
Why are you re posting old images from very old episodes of Top Gear?...

Sometimes your posts makes as much sense as your name... which you're clearly not

I'm tired of your shit.
dont be so harsh on him Dennis. :<
personal agenda ? whoever you are, you didnt seem to get it.
Quote from lundqvist :personal agenda ? whoever you are, you didnt seem to get it.

Pardon him, he is a bit weird and doesn't get things right.
Quote from lundqvist :personal agenda ? whoever you are, you didnt seem to get it.

You call someone else's work shit, then ask Dennis not to be harsh on people...

Oh of course I don't get it. Not at all. Aaanyway...

/offtopic
top gear
A compound charged LS7 ... haven't seen anyone manage this setup in tuner car, so I'm not that surprised Zenvo has its problems But I'd expect better durability if you dare to send your car to Top Gear And in that weather load on engine and transmission couldn't be that high anyway.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Blunt was an awesome guest, with his "we bomb the shi* out of serbs" remark.. for people and country who never did harm to him or UK..

Not sure what you're on about, all I heard was a military controlled airport reference but he was with NATO in your country trying to stop you from killing each other.
Yeah but sayin "we bombed the shi* out of serbs", when a lot of innocent people and children died from those bombs is disgusting.. And dropping their whole supply of uranium bombs, contaminating our soil and health for decades..
"Stopping from killing each other", how bout minding your own business for once..
He can't mind his own business , he has to google everything on this forum so he can reply in an argumentative fashion
Meant NATO, but yeah, him too..

Slightly ontopic, Chris Harris P1 review, go watch it.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Yeah but sayin "we bombed the shi* out of serbs", when a lot of innocent people and children died from those bombs is disgusting.. And dropping their whole supply of uranium bombs, contaminating our soil and health for decades..
"Stopping from killing each other", how bout minding your own business for once..

Well it's blunt, but it's the truth that's why NATO were there, to stop and minimize the violence and the Serbians were at the heart of the violence. You can't argue against historic fact.

Innocent people died? Well that's the same as every war in the history of the human race, it doesn't make your argument any more or less credible. Yugoslav wars were one of the biggest travesty in humankind because of the intricate nature of the violence that even split families in two.

I don't know what you'd know, and I never could, but what we both know is that NATO helped people get out of a shitty situation. Without NATO who knows, maybe there'd still be fighting today....
just stop it.. it's a top gear thread
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :just stop it.. it's a top gear thread

Who gives a shit? A forum is a place for discussion, a discussion is a free-flowing conversation. If you're just forcing people to stick to one topic then that's essentially trying to control ones views/opinions.

EDIT : If blunt did say that then it was inappropriate most definitely.
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :just stop it.. it's a top gear thread

Stay on topic? On LFSforum? With BlueFlame? That'll be tough

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG