The online racing simulator
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :or right. They are more concentrating on the driving first, unlike iracing where they force a release of a new tire model every 13 weeks. In that time frame the tire model is sure to be shit.

Your high, you know nothing
Quote from The Very End :What is the overboost thing in general? I have not read much around, but is it some sort of chipping/boost of the engine but causes damage to it? I have no clue, someone please write a informative reply for a turd

Overboost works in those cars that are 'mapped' (z4 d1, evora s1, 1m s3)
It's like that thing tuners use in their cars to crank up the boost

Quote from Oliver Feistkorn :
But what is this overboost stuff? I mean it is super unrealistic, 100% feels like 20hp more but the engine breaks after a lap.

Agree, it's overdone
Quote from fwj515 :Your high, you know nothing

[15:07:57] Jake Cameron: AC IS THE NUTS
[15:07:59] Jake Cameron: (heart)
[15:08:02] Jake Cameron: im in love now

nice skype messages yes I will always be higher than you and: you're*
-
(Oliver Feistkorn) DELETED by Oliver Feistkorn
Wtf is wrong with that AI race. 24 grid - up to 10 fps, freezing, laging... ok setting to lowest settings - no effect, ok then lowering number of opponents by 4 to 20 opponents - a bit laging, but after a starts runs at 40-50fps. I've noticed that video settings doesn't affect fps. CPU is shown like 95 percent overloaded in game, but task manager shows like 70+ perfect loaded. Bizzare. I really hope PaulieGTR from Assetto Corsa forums is right: MP will more use GPU than CPU, and those physics calculations of each opponent car gonna be calculated in different computers, so it means CPU won't get that much loaded and I could basically enjoy driving without any serious performance problems.
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :[15:07:57] Jake Cameron: AC IS THE NUTS
[15:07:59] Jake Cameron: (heart)
[15:08:02] Jake Cameron: im in love now

nice skype messages yes I will always be higher than you

Haha!! I'll admit that it's okay yeah, but the sarcasm you've missed there remco...
Quote from kars19 :Overboost works in those cars that are 'mapped' (z4 d1, evora s1, 1m s3)
It's like that thing tuners use in their cars to crank up the boost

Agree, it's overdone

The boost? Turbo boost, or what? It gives more HP out of the engine, but decreases it's durability? Sounds like overclocking a computer
Quote from fwj515 :Haha!! I'll admit that it's okay yeah, but the sarcasm you've missed there remco...

[15:41:17] Jake Cameron: LOGOUT BITCH
[15:41:20] Jake Cameron: I WANT TO DRIVE ;(

clearly no sarcasm involved
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :[15:41:17] Jake Cameron: LOGOUT BITCH
[15:41:20] Jake Cameron: I WANT TO DRIVE ;(

clearly no sarcasm involved

Yeah to test the less superior MP4
Quote from seniecka :Wtf is wrong with that AI race. 24 grid - up to 10 fps, freezing, laging... ok setting to lowest settings - no effect, ok then lowering number of opponents by 4 to 20 opponents - a bit laging, but after a starts runs at 40-50fps. I've noticed that video settings doesn't affect fps. CPU is shown like 95 percent overloaded in game, but task manager shows like 70+ perfect loaded. Bizzare. I really hope PaulieGTR from Assetto Corsa forums is right: MP will more use GPU than CPU, and those physics calculations of each opponent car gonna be calculated in different computers, so it means CPU won't get that much loaded and I could basically enjoy driving without any serious performance problems.

That is a known problem, there's some threads about it in the AC forum already. Only workaround so far is to just drive with fewer AI opponents until it gets fixed.

edit: It was fine in 0.5, I could easily do full grids of AI's with reasonable framerates.
Quote from fwj515 :Yeah to test the less superior MP4

you don't have to play AC for that, just play iracing
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :you don't have to play AC for that, just play iracing

But if i wanted buggy kerbs i could just play AC where you stop dead if you hit one.
Quote from fwj515 :But if i wanted buggy kerbs i could just play AC where you stop dead if you hit one.

AKA everything is better, but there is a bug so a finished game is better because it doesn't have that bug.
Quote from Kristi :The only thing I don't understand is this LLM dude bashing the netcode when it's not even released.

no need to get LLM involved, we can't control his trolling wishes
Quote from fwj515 :A game that hasn't got MP integrated from the off then there must be something wrong, again you don't like peoples opinions don't read them.

Stfu, what are you, 10? It's an Early access, game is not out yet officially.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Stfu, what are you, 10? It's an Early access, game is not out yet officially.

We all know Jake is drunk, just like in the 24H
LLM drivers publicly bashing each other.. I'll miss LFS.
Quote from BlueFlame :LLM drivers publicly bashing each other.. I'll miss LFS.

we bash each other for fun at least
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :We all know Jake is drunk, just like in the 24H

Sorry i don't drive LFS since 2009, don't know real names, pet names and inside jokes..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Stfu, what are you, 10? It's an Early access, game is not out yet officially.

If you do 10+7 you get my age, thanks for the hate really appreciated, i mean I will stop having an opinion now on a public forum. Sorry.
The worst age.. Steam leaderboards thing, anyone found it?
It's the last app and doesn't have an icon. Friends' Leaderboard is how it's called.
Cheers, but on the change log there's a Steam leaderboard too.
Quote from BlueFlame :LLM drivers publicly bashing each other.. I'll miss LFS.

you got an opinion on that Jake?

Ontopic:
game is a glorified Forza IMO

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG