The online racing simulator
To all:

Links to what we have sucessfully recorded are now in the OP, linking to them on the NDR YouTube account.

We at New Dimension Racing express our thanks to those who watched the events, and those who partook.

What is amazing to me right now is how people who raced in this 24 Hour tour felt during and after - they remembered how awesome it was to be competing with everyone and pushing themselves to be best they can. It reminds them how the real thing everyone loves about LFS is the competition you can have with others, even with a track that has been around for many years and well-known from many races in the past.

The simplest way to put it? We all do Live for Speed.
where is Part 4 ?
There's time after that where the stream was down, uncontrollable by Deko and others helping. No streaming, nor recording was down at that time.

It came back as the main crew started waking up again, which was probably for the best.
i know that stream was off but this part 4 it's not uploaded
Quote from BorislavB :i know that stream was off but this part 4 it's not uploaded

Why not just watch it on Dailymotion then?
In the OP, with all the links to the parts, it says this: "*NOTE: Hours 16-18 lost due to stream PC Failure, Hours 13-15 waiting on an attempt to recover the recording in progress when the stream PC failed*"

Just this morning, Lutz finished working on fixing the corrupted clip and getting it uploaded. I"ll add it to the NDR YouTube as soon as I can.
What's the purpose to add it to youtube when it's already on dailymotion?
Quote from IsaacPrice :What's the purpose to add it to youtube when it's already on dailymotion?

what's the purpose to have a youtube channel and dont use it?
Quote from IsaacPrice :What's the purpose to add it to youtube when it's already on dailymotion?

You can monetarize YouTube videos.
Quote from TFalke55 :You can monetarize YouTube videos.

monetizing yt video's takes more than 100 views to even get a little money. a video with 155 views only gets 0.05 dollars
Quote from TFalke55 :You can monetarize YouTube videos.

But surely it's not exactly being a good sport to take a free service, then try to make money off it rather than directing the traffic to them.
1) It's a redundant archive

2) Brand identity / specific to NDR

3) Because we can

4) I can track analytics on YouTube, not on Dailymotion
Quote from PMD9409 :There's time after that where the stream was down, uncontrollable by Deko and others helping. No streaming, nor recording was down at that time.

It came back as the main crew started waking up again, which was probably for the best.

wow. that hurt
Part 4 is now available on Dailymotion and the YouTube - links in OP are to the YouTube copies on the NDR YouTube. Sorry for the delay on it, but a big thanks to Lutz Enger at simrace.tv for re-transcoding the clip so it could be uploaded, and of course for the service he's provided that we've used for over a year now - it's a great service and we significantly appreciate it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG