The online racing simulator
"the pre peak heat peak"
Close action into the final 90 minutes with several cars, most notably, P1 overall, between Isaac Price and Krasimir Ivanov
Congratulations to everyone who finished the mighty 24h race. Time for some well earned rest!
Thank you Deko and NDR.
Gratz to all and the podium especially. Great job and race, guys!
Good job everybody! That race was the most interesting of all 5 for me. Gratz to winners!
Well done everyone, was a great race to be in and to watch
Shut up Cameron.
Quote from dekojester :My command centre for this (or any) race:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akam ... 393934124_400283109_n.jpg

Such mess
So paper

Such a big cup of coffee !

Thanks for all the work you (and your dummies ) have done this season again to run probably what is the most professionnal sim racing league in the world for such a small administration team.

By the way, as Vires vice-Team manager, I would like to dedicate our GT2 class win to our competitor and friend Tomasz Nogiec. I hope he enjoyed this race. Rest in peace mate, hopefully you met Ayrton where you are.
Nice mousepad too. Thanks to everybody who put his free time into the league.
+1 and atleast the commentary I've watched now of towards the end of the race was really good especially from people who don't afaik do it that often
Quote from MoMo92i :Such a big cup of coffee !

It's not coffee - it's filled with ice + water :P

Streams are slowly getting uploaded to YouTube, check out www.youtube.com/LFSNDRtv - I'll post the links once all bits are up
Quote from IsaacPrice :+1 and atleast the commentary I've watched now of towards the end of the race was really good especially from people who don't afaik do it that often

I'd like to think you're talkiing about me and if so that would make my day.
It includes you obviously but without Steve it would have been lacking on the knowledgeable side, together it worked

But theres probably others that did a good job during the 24h but I just haven't seen it, I didn't follow the stream at all during the race.
Was getting used to looking at the timing alongside watching the race, which was the reason for the awkward silences at some points. Though I did very much enjoy working with Steve, love to do it again.
Someone from LLM was complaining about you on IRC for continuously bashing them on the stream.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Some LLM dude was complaining about you on IRC for continuously bashing LLM.

I bet it was Matt. Man, deko should've banned him from irc as I told him to XD
I didnt even know that sexy voice was Mr.Cooper until the last 15 min. SEXY voice
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Someone from LLM was complaining about you on IRC for continuously bashing them on the stream.

Well it doesn't surprise me that I received complaints from them but I never bashed them at any point. Infact I was genuinely respectful of their victory in the GT2 champion also, but you can't please everyone.
Well Mr.Cooper what is your opinion anyways?
Quote from Mustangman759 :Well Mr.Cooper what is your opinion anyways?

My opinion is that you have to be in it to win it and the 52 most certainly showed great pace and character to win the championship.
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :I bet it was Matt. Man, deko should've banned him from irc as I told him to XD

Matt was there but it wasn't him. Something like "Pinto" rings a bell.

But Deko didn't care, he was happy there's someone doing the comms at least.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Matt was there but it wasn't him. Something like "Pinto" rings a bell.

ah, it was the spanish guy having fun
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Matt was there but it wasn't him. Something like "Pinto" rings a bell.

Rui complains? Damn I missed some good stuff then

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG