The online racing simulator
Deko, are you sure that the half distance points are from the real 6 hours and not from the 6th hour from the 10 hours race?
Quote from MVelikov :Deko, are you sure that the half distance points are from the real 6 hours and not from the 6th hour from the 10 hours race?

Yes, I am sure of that.

When I post the Administrator's Notebook, it will explain why there was confusion during the red flag and also why everyone in GT2 is a lap or more down to the GT2 class leader when the result was taken.

The halfway result was taken at the end of GT1 leader's lap 100 in the 2nd part of the race, which is halfway of the total race time (time it took the overall leader to do the first part + 10 hours divided by two)
Im not sure but at the end of GT1 leader's lap 100, we(#53) were in P9 (maybe in P10 because RoTW timed out). And this lap was finished by Zlatev instead of me like tracker says. Im totally confused atm so excuse me if im wrong.
Quote from MVelikov :Im not sure but at the end of GT1 leader's lap 100, we(#53) were in P9 (maybe in P10 because RoTW timed out). And this lap was finished by Zlatev instead of me like tracker says. Im totally confused atm so excuse me if im wrong.

The official result does not include who was in the car at the time.

In the tracker, the two leftmost columns are as follows: the left most is the overall lap, the second column is the lap to the car in server. You need to look at the lap that is including the first part of the race. Leader's lap 100 in the 2nd part is actually 130 overall.

tracker.newdimensionracing.com is showing the final result, not the halfway result.
Sooo it won't happen via pm.. Im wondering why we are in P15 in the halfway result
Quote from MVelikov :Sooo it won't happen via pm.. Im wondering why we are in P15 in the halfway result

I haven't replied to your PM because I was busy with other things yesterday. I'm going to look into it later this evening.
Okay, I've figured out why Car 53 is reported as 15th in the official result and not in-game. In the rush to get the race back on, my decision to get the race back on instead of spending all the time necessary to get the grid accurate and know what was going on in my head, I erroneously presumed everyone was on the leader's lap except Car 75. In reality, as the tracker shows at the rollback point, Cars 53 and 61 were a lap behind the GT2 leader, and Car 75 was two laps behind the GT2 leader. These gaps will need to be taken into account when looking at positions at the lap completed at halfway.

I am, at this time, confident that the results are accurate, and that in-game was not trustworthy at any point in the restarted race.
-
(CodeLyoko1) DELETED by CodeLyoko1 : drunk like jake cameron
Well it's done, you can't catch us as we are 0.3s faster pace and have already lapped you 3 times just to fail again, but while failing we let you pass 8 hours mark in the lead while being p5 so basically now that you passed 16hrs mark p3 for us to win this champ we will need you to finish at least p3. But as we definitely like to fail, while having 1.5 lap lead we decided to take our first wrong strategy decision and let you and you alone come back on our lap...We definitely don't want to win this and I'm planning us to fail again somehow and so not even win that race.
-
(ukkojokkis) DELETED by dekojester : moved misplaced post to proper thread ^^

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG