The online racing simulator
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Nice commentaries so far. Enjoying the real life racing references and global simracing discussions

Same from me. My question would be: How long will this last? Hopefully as long as possible, good job.
Can we get Ray Kingsbury on stream please
no one wants to hear him in stream.
lol
I know I'm pretty new here, but quite the lovely stream it's been so far, and I'll be sticking around until the A.M. in EST.
Quote from TrenchcoatNinja :I know I'm pretty new here, but quite the lovely stream it's been so far, and I'll be sticking around until the A.M. in EST.

The race director will be staying up all 24h, and he also lives in the EST
Quote from dekojester :The race director will be staying up all 24h, and he also lives in the EST

Well then, I've got a bit of work cut out. Time to destroy my sleep cycle like everyone else
Just past the 5 hour mark! No Safety Cars so far, admins have investigated a few incidents, but nothing submitted by the teams so far. Clean race? So far! Stay with us, we'll keep on the air all night!
Coming up on completing 1/3rd distance, half points to be awarded after 8h complete.

Our field has dwindled, but we still hope for some good action to keep us awake through the overnight and into the morning! Feel free to ask questions to our facebook and twitter (@NDR_LFS). A question here in the thread also works just as well!
question: why is ray kingsbury that slow ?
Nice 3-car fight for 2nd place now
Good race from what I have seen...at least stream has less adds than Bathurst12h
gogogo #73 AB
Why roll it back now? You didn't roll it back when all those Finnish guys got d/c...

Shit in GT1 was about to get interesting....
Quote from BlueFlame :Why roll it back now? You didn't roll it back when all those Finnish guys got d/c...

because it is a server error not a error with someone's ISP
Quote from Mustangman759 :because it is a server error not a error with someone's ISP

It was only NDR server these guys had an issue with.
Quote from BlueFlame :

It was only NDR server these guys had an issue with.

no, many finn's on WoT were having issues too.
Quote from BlueFlame :Why roll it back now? You didn't roll it back when all those Finnish guys got d/c...

Because that was a localised, non-server issue.

This issue that brought out the red flag was not localised to a specific country, and there were other issues that made it seem server-related.
Stream PC seems to have spazzed, trying to get in to see what's happening.

It was giving me INSIM : WOULDBLOCK errors, not sure if that has anything to do with it. I'm hoping it comes back and whatnot.
We're back live!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG