The online racing simulator

Poll : Wind Yes Or No?

Closed since :
No
Yes
Round 5 - Should there be wind?
My thoughts about this are based on the fact that everyone I've spoken too does not enjoy driving LFS with wind on [in general] and because the competition isn't really here in LFS anymore, I don't see the point in over-stressing drivers over 24hours of racing in what could well be LFS' last ever proper endurance event. I think everyone of us has earned the right to a fully enjoyable final showdown and believe for that to happen there should be no wind.

Yes or no to wind. Please vote.

EDIT : please lets keep voting to those actually involved in the race.
yes
yes
#4 - Dr3dD
Racers->Yes
Hotlappers->No
no
#6 - CSF
Doesn't really matter, there's only one vote thats needed.
No.
No.
No.
Like I said before. Can people not racing tomorrow refrain from voting.
nooo
Here we go again with this shit now
Please, no.
blueflame, this poll does not matter at all. The wind has been announced, sack up and race.
^^ Looks like the buggy curbs are not enough. Already can say gl to xrrs with the wind.
Quote from krkriv :^^ Looks like the buggy curbs are not enough.

+1. Wind and those curbs in the practice race just wasn't fun driving at all.
Quote from krkriv :^^ Looks like the buggy curbs are not enough. Already can say gl to xrrs with the wind.

was pretty awful yesterday
Whatever peoples opinions, the direction and speed of the wind in the test race yesterday was 100% un-enjoyable and in some way I just want to avoid that, for the benefit of the race as a whole. Only after that test race, alot more people than just I were voicing concerns.
all dem people not being able to handle 2 unreliable things
It's not about not being able to handle it, it just takes a lot of fun from driving.
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :all dem people not being able to handle 2 unreliable things

Ye right, mr.pro. People complaining LFS is dying and etc. *wants unrealistic wind*.
Like driving a supercar in a traffic jam. Shit.
This thread is closed

Round 5 - Should there be wind?
(29 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG