The online racing simulator
2014 Bathurst 12H
(26 posts, started )
2014 Bathurst 12H
Anyone watching? Should be fun. One of the first major races of the year, free stream, a nice variety of cars, a legandary track, and a few big name drivers.

Quite a flashy livery for the Erebus Mercedes:

I'll watch some, unfortunately its terrible timing for me.

Edit: just kidding I looked at the times wrong. I'll be watching quite a bit of it.
Edit
Quote from PMD9409 :I'll watch some, unfortunately its terrible timing for me.

Edit: just kidding I looked at the times wrong. I'll be watching quite a bit of it.

Wow
-
(CodeLyoko1) DELETED by Flame CZE

Wow.
You want wow, i watched a replay of last years race thinking it was live and i posted what i thought was what happened in this years race, thats why the post above just says edit.
Quote from mustafur :you want wow, i watched a replay of last years race thinking it was live and i posted what i thought was what happened in this years race, thats why the post above just says edit.

lol
dat Erebus livery.
What are the chances of somebody breaking the 2 minute mark this weekend then?

Listened to Radio LeMans last night they were explaining that the track has been resurfaced using the same materials used at Philip Island, which led to lap times dropping by about 4 seconds. It's going to take a lot of things to be perfect (you know, Mars needs to align with Jupiter kind of thin) but it's not out of the realms of possibility.

Looking forward to falling asleep and missing the last 4 hours.....like I did last year.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :What are the chances of somebody breaking the 2 minute mark this weekend then?

I wouldn't be surprised if pole was in the 1:58s.
Who was the idiot trying to pass on the cutting.
Quote from amp88 :I wouldn't be surprised if pole was in the 1:58s.

Way too optimistic on my part judging by the first session. Still 2 sessions to come, but times are likely to get worse as the track temp climbs.
Anyone who wants to listen in on Race Control, RadioReference.com / Broadcastify.com have it: http://www.broadcastify.com/sc ... s/1/16184/-5567013928.m3u (winamp / vlc / etc link). It scans through the frequencies for race control, from the actual control to sector control, fire, medical, timing, etc. Fun to listen to.

ouch
any links to onboard streams?
Brilliant racing. "Bathurst delivers..."

Intelligent defensive driving from Lowndes. Smart driver.
What a finish!
One thing I've never understood is that the time +1 lap rule never seems to be followed. It was a great finish anyway though.
What a fantastic event. Awesome cars. Gripping race. That's it, I'm going next year.

2014 Bathurst 12H
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG