The online racing simulator
Quote from Mustangman759 :gonna go ahead and rank the top 3 ugliest F1 cars of 2014
1. Lotus
2. Caterham
3. Force India

Still I find Lotus the most ugly
The williams looks like a Eagle Head.
Test Day 2:

1 Button McLaren 1m24.165s 43 laps
2 Raikkonen Ferrari 1m24.812s +0.647 47 laps
3 Bottas Williams 1m25.344s +1.179 35 laps
4 Rosberg Mercedes 1m25.588s +1.423 97 laps
5 Perez Force India 1m28.376s +4.211 37 laps
6 Gutierrez Sauber 1m33.270s +9.105 53 laps
7 Ericsson Caterham 1m37.975s +13.810 11 laps
8 Vettel Red Bull 1m38.320s +14.155 8 laps

Kvyat was unable to drive at all, Button about 7sec behind last years best time of Test Day 2.
According to the german auto moto & sport all the renault teams got trouble with ERS, almost no running today.

edit: And a bit of rumour: according to the same site Schumi is in the waking up phase.
Orange Marussia?

They just hollowed out a traffic cone.
Redbull smokes just a minute after they leave the garage for the first time today. Fun times!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :They just hollowed out a traffic cone.

You sure about that? They're pretty hollow by default you know.
Sorry if it was posted before but here's some ambient sound from the Jerez testing, with a few 2013 cars threw in for comparison's sake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vxGTfkN-ng

I don't think it's that bad, but the low RPM gear changes will take a while to be used to...

:ices_rofl
Nice vid. That Torro Rosso really seemed to struggle, haha.

I was slowly getting used to it... until the 2013 comparisons kicked in.
At this rate all the Renault powered cars are going to lock the last positions of the grid.
Quote from de Souza :Sorry if it was posted before but here's some ambient sound from the Jerez testing, with a few 2013 cars threw in for comparison's sake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vxGTfkN-ng

I don't think it's that bad, but the low RPM gear changes will take a while to be used to...

Well there is a surprise...
Turbo sound is lovely but overall it doesn't really sound F1 worthy
Quote from Mustafur :At this rate all the Renault powered cars are going to lock the last positions of the grid.

And with that reliability, they'll be able to drive first 6 laps of the race before their engines burst into fire
There goes a pretty significant reason for actually attending an F1 race weekend.
This thread is closed

Formula 1 Season 2014
(1760 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG