The online racing simulator
Thats a nice skin mayne, keep up the good work

bigups
-
(holy mate) DELETED by holy mate : Skin files has been taken down
Looks cool, nice job, Dustin.
outstanding screenshot :o
Thanks for skins.
CoRe Racings special Livery for the 24h of Kyoto National Reverse in the GT World Series by New Dimension Racing
That's just... amazing ! Really good work !
Amazing skin!
thanks guys!
Really epic one, mate!
My skins i made it , maybe someone like it
Attached images
dfsdfw4t43t43.jpg
fedor.jpg
Rynvor.jpg
Rynsop666.jpg
RYNGIO.jpg
have DTM skin Mercedes AMG 2014 ?
Quote from Rynno666 :My skins i made it , maybe someone like it

That last one. Isn't that the drifting retard that died?
Japan Auto
Japan Auto skin of Frederic Aasbø's old supra
Attached images
Preview.jpg
FZ5_JAPAN-AUTO.jpg
I dont think he was retard but yes that`s Giorgi skin... RIP and rest in peace.....
rip in peace
R.I.P. in piece
-
Black n' Yellow FZ5 Livery (samsonite94) DELETED by samsonite94
Black n' Yellow
Here's a livery for the FZ5, if you guys like it I'll work on making it for the FZR or even other cars!
Attached images
lfs2.jpg
lfs.jpg
FZ5_Halftonemosler.jpg
There's only one screenshot from the skin so I can't exactly judge it, but from the looks of it, it doesn't look very special. It has a very low quality Nos sticker and honestly, I see no use in it, it just looks really bad, same goes to the rockstar logo..and DC logo..and forge logo. They don't make any sense at all and in general, having random stickers is a -no-. Try to draw something instead of using pointless stickers that mean nothing. After all, it's 2014, not 2005. Being creative and coming up with your own stuff will benefit you way more than using...stickers..it just looks bad.
Quote from MousemanLV :There's only one screenshot from the skin so I can't exactly judge it, but from the looks of it, it doesn't look very special. It has a very low quality Nos sticker and honestly, I see no use in it, it just looks really bad, same goes to the rockstar logo..and DC logo..and forge logo. They don't make any sense at all and in general, having random stickers is a -no-. Try to draw something instead of using pointless stickers that mean nothing. After all, it's 2014, not 2005. Being creative and coming up with your own stuff will benefit you way more than using...stickers..it just looks bad.

Using random drift sponsors was the request of the DCT team, not my own decision. I'll be making plenty more skins that are public or at least things I have more freedom with that I'm sure you would like more. However, there is no need to tell me that you don't like the skin I made for one client. All that matters is whether or not my clients are happy with the skins that I make them.

Also, most of the quality issue you are seeing is just my LFS quality when I took the screenshot. Should have posted a better picure. Here is a rendered version of the XRT skin I made for them http://i1273.photobucket.com/a ... agemr/XRT_zps66e4e2b6.png
Oh, well, if the client requested to have silly stickers, then it's not my nor your problem! Render seems pretty nice, but in my opinion, in-game screenshots are by far the best option when it comes to skin presentation..and no, you don't need ENB to make it look mint!

Anyways, hope to see more work from you, hope your next work is something that you put together on your own to see what you are really capable of.
-
My first skin (top gear duden) DELETED by top gear duden
#MaximumAttack - The Scion Tuner Challange Build
Heres a skin of the Speedhunters.#MAXIMUMATTACK Scion Tuner Challange Build FR-S[FZR]
Unfortunately i lost the 2048x one so had to go with the 1024x, so sorry for bad quality! :[
Attached images
lfs_00000148.jpg
lfs_00000149.jpg
lfs_00000151.jpg
FZR_MaximumAttack86.jpg
Like?
Attached images
FZR_Redbull.jpg
-
(S L M A N) DELETED by S L M A N : hh

FZ Skins (All)
(2561 posts, started )