The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
Most of them are dicks yes, not all. As I use my side markers, actually thank people when they're nice, don't brakecheck and ram people of the road.
Quote from Scrabby :Most of them are dicks yes, not all. As I use my side markers, actually thank people when they're nice, don't brakecheck and ram people of the road.

Can't be, we BMW drivers are all the same!!

Anyway, it's odd, I use blinkers too and don't push ppl off the motorway while flashing my lights into their faces. I guess I'm broken.
Lol
be careful guys, i didnt do any of that either, and my BMW caught on fire!
Quote from logitekg25 :be careful guys, i didnt do any of that either, and my BMW caught on fire!

That's because it caught STD from exhaust fumes of a F-150.
Bought a new car last fall. Thought I'd add it to this list.

Hyundai Elantra L 2013 (bought new)
1.8L Dual CVVT DOHC 16V Engine (Inline 4-Cylinder)
6-Speed Automatic Transmission
4-Wheel Disc Brakes

My 3rd car now.
Attached images
IMG_1521w.png
IMG_1527w.png
IMG_1528w.png
Dem disc brakes be the futurez.
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :lol what a tool, that's why BMW's reputation usually is so bad in Estonia

yeah...but Volkswagen started it, didn´t show on the video of VW cam but it was seen on the bmw cam on the news yesterday. Not saying that BMW driver´s behaviour was okay by behaving that dangerously in return (like a 10 year old)...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYI1nDlbryk
seems like Volkswagen driver got pissed because of tailgating but he was the one who cut off the bmw at first place.
Quote from Mustafur :Dem disc brakes be the futurez.

I know the 4-wheel disc brakes thing should be normal, but on this category of sedans in Canada, many makes still have rear drum brakes. The canadian standard versions of the Honda (Civic), Nissan (Sentra), Chevrolet (Cruze), Ford (Focus) and Toyota (Corolla) come with front discs and rear drums while the Hyundai (Elantra), Kia (Forte), Mazda (3), Dodge (Dart), and Volkswagen (Jetta) come with 4-wheel discs.
(It was something I checked while shopping)
Quote from -NightFly- :yeah...but Volkswagen started it, didn´t show on the video of VW cam but it was seen on the bmw cam on the news yesterday. Not saying that BMW driver´s behaviour was okay by behaving that dangerously in return (like a 10 year old)...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GueP2Lx2wf4
seems like Volkswagen driver got pissed because of tailgating but he was the one who cut off the bmw at first place.

0:26 BMW is driving in the fast line... meanwhile no acceleration to pass others... he just likes to drive in the left line! Volkswagen made sure, that BMW is going steady in left line, he blinks his turn signal, makes smooth line change to pass slow truck ahead. At the same time BMW immediately decides to accelerate on purpose over the speed limit (follow Toyota shadow to see clear acceleration) and shows aggression provoked by him self, BMW sticks up to his ass and starts the disco ball with his lights. Of course Volkswagen was also not right.

And btw, VW was going on cruise control over the speed limit. Dont answer anymore if you cant see non of that above.
I also hate idiots overtaking 1km/h faster in the inside lane. Or when they see you coming much faster, yet they start overtaking and you have to slam the brakes.. and of course they still maintain granny speed. If you cut me then at least floor that damn throttle instead of keeping me up for ages. Duh, it's not exactly rocket science. And I'm one of the patient ones... But I guess it needs no explanation, everyone had a situation like this.
would be interesting to hear the incar audio from both of them
BMW driver is such an Idiot, he was provoking that VW so much..
And the VW driver was driving correct?

All of the drivers in this video should have their license removed.
Quote from jibber :And the VW driver was driving correct?

All of the drivers in this video should have their license removed.

Well, First of all, BMW was only accelerating once VW was indicating to go into left lane, so that is a commitment, it moves out before it was EVEN a danger to the BMW.

Secondly, BMW continues to accelerate until x close meters to VW, thus VW makes the reaction to brakecheck, which of course is wrong, but having an idiot going under your bumper flashing lights and honking horn, I'd probably put him in the fence.

3rd, the VW moves over and instantly the BMW starts it's shit again.

And then of course anger and fear takes over.

BMW started it.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I also hate idiots overtaking 1km/h faster in the inside lane. Or when they see you coming much faster, yet they start overtaking and you have to slam the brakes.. and of course they still maintain granny speed. If you cut me then at least floor that damn throttle instead of keeping me up for ages. Duh, it's not exactly rocket science. And I'm one of the patient ones... But I guess it needs no explanation, everyone had a situation like this.

I'm not sure if it's exclusive, but yea those Hungarian roads... I can't take the motorway without being cut off at least 10-15 times on the way by cars 30kmh slower than the speed limit. I guess that's the general "fck traffic" attitude, which is far from common sense.
Haha, but wait.

Isn't it just advertisement for Dmt's company MITZ OÜ(registraator.ee)?
Quote from Dennis93 :Well, First of all, BMW was only accelerating once VW was indicating to go into left lane, so that is a commitment, it moves out before it was EVEN a danger to the BMW.

Secondly, BMW continues to accelerate until x close meters to VW, thus VW makes the reaction to brakecheck, which of course is wrong, but having an idiot going under your bumper flashing lights and honking horn, I'd probably put him in the fence.

3rd, the VW moves over and instantly the BMW starts it's shit again.

And then of course anger and fear takes over.

BMW started it.

The logic in the video is "you hit me in the face i'll hit you in the face too!"... or "you shoot at me with a gun, i'll get mine and shoot back!".

You would have put him in the fence?

An eye for an eye... great philosophy.

Or in other words: Both drivers are idiots that don't belong in a car on the road.
Quote from TypeRacing :Haha, but wait.

Isn't it just advertisement for Dmt's company MITZ OÜ(registraator.ee)?

makes sence, explains him getting fired up about this video

edit* yeh my last expression was during my luncbreak by a quick glimplse, after making several hours of deep analysing, I´ve come to a conclusion: it´s all BMW drivers fault!

On a serious note: bmw driver was driving with the same speed with no intension of getting passed until VW changed line. VW driver was most prabably driving with cruise control and probably made sure that bmw was not getting any closer therefor he changed line to pass a slower car ahead...suddenly BMW "woke up" and shitstorm started.
-
(Blade3562) DELETED by Blade3562
New daily! 1.7L Carb 4spd. 188,800 miles

Had my first dyno run today: 283hp / 341Nm

Can't complain But I am getting used to it too fast, and I want moooore

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG