The online racing simulator
Nitor Velox
(245 posts, started )

For those who can read polish, please advice, quite horrible pictures. : http://straz-proszowice.pl/tragiczny-wypadek

I don't know what to say, He has been a good friend of mine for a long time in the LFS community we share many memories of either battling against or with each other on track.

I will forever honor his legacy as one of the best racers the Sim has ever had and he will be dearly missed in Nitor Velox and in the whole of Live For Speed Community.
R.I.P Tomek
An awesome racer in the LFS scene. The one and only who had the ability to go mindblowing fast. Rest in Peace, Tomek. It was a pleasure to watch you race. True skill and talent!
Rest in Peace Tomek, was an honor racing against you even though we had our ups and downs, hope you are in a better place now
Quote from Dennis93 :For those who can read polish, please advice, quite horrible pictures. : http://straz-proszowice.pl/tragiczny-wypadek

Basically the couple who drove a Volvo walked out of the car on their own, while the firefighters had to use hydraulic utilities to get him out of the car, but the Emergency Service Doctor pronounced him dead on the scene.
I'm totally shocked and can't belive that happened. A few weeks ago we just talked about, he is coming to Hungary to watch Formula 1 this summer... R.I.P. Mr. Nogiec.
This is just so sad Really great driver, cant believe this. R.I.P
R.i.p
R.i.p
The best driver this sim ever had ... R.I.P Tomek
R.I.P Tomek
Condolences and thoughts to his family and his girlfriend.
R.I.P Tomek
I-man <3 I can't believe! R.I.P my dear friend!
Rest in Peace buddy..
Very sad to see this, a lot of strength to his family and friends he will certainly be missed.
I don't even know what to say. This is just unbelivable, i've known Tomek for more than 5 years, ever since he applied for Inferno. Even back then he was just insanely fast - i never thought he could even improve - yet he did improve to one of the best, maybe the best one among us.

Even though we have had our differences i have always been amazed about how far he could push the car and what kind of laptimes - especially in qualifying he has been able to put in.

It's just so tragic i can't even think clear right now. Rest in Peace Tomek, you will be missed!
Rest in Peace Tomek...

All my condolences for his friends and family

R.I.P Tomek
R.I.P.

shocking news. my sincere sympathy for his friends and family.
R.I.P. Tomek
#170 - Jni
Sad to hear about this. R.I.P
It's impossible to cover the loss of Tomek in any ways. Rest in p(e)ace dude.
Was watching the video Maik has just posted only two days ago, has a whole new meaning to it now.. I remember a Blackwood Reversed race in GT2WS a few years back and it was such a good race. That first stint racing against Tomek, Ilbens, Matti, and loads others and although I rolled out of the race I remember the scraps I had with Tomek and thinking that was such a great race! For all the ups and downs people had with Tomek I think we'll all remember him for what he was and that's sensationally fast.

He was one of those that was just pure, and over one lap was something else, I think we can all agree we all had a little bit of envy towards him he was that good. He's always been wheel to wheel with me for as long as I remember, in whatever car he was always the man to beat. Going to miss him a lot since he was always the benchmark for me whenever I sat down to do some laps. He was the person who convinced me to try leagues and i'll never forget how close we were a few years ago.

Thoughts are with everyone at 3id and Nitor Velox as well as every member of the community and family who must be missing him a lot. The LFS community is so close nowadays it makes these kind of things even worse.

May he rest in peace.
When Niki told me the news on facebook I couldn't believe it and still can't

Tomek was one of those people that push everyone up simply by his natural talent. He was a really strong competitor ,some said sometimes too much but at the end of the day that was just showing how much he was passionnated by motorsport and that LFS, as he confessed to me once, was unfortunately the only way for him to be close to his dream.

I would always remember how enthusiast he was after the Blackwood round of the opening GT2WS. He really enjoyed his race with Isaac on that day and that made him happy, but he was also sad because thanks to some massive draft I had, I made the fastest lap of the race, beating his time. That was Tomek, always fighting to be #1, and that's simply what he was.

Rest in peace my friend, hope you will keep be winning where you are now.

Nitor Velox
(245 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG