The online racing simulator
Quote from Sobis :Fighting for positions and other proper racing stuff?

You do have a point. Overtaking wars are really interesting to watch. *no sarcasm intended*
if you buy s2 you could participate youself!
Quote from Bmxtwins :if you buy s2 you could participate youself!

It's too late now :-P also im slow so i would be last anyway
Am I the only one who can't see the stream?

E: It's OK now. Just heard you saying that some people are having problems
yes and later the stream as just a white thing
If I had a holodeck and LFS connected to it, I might sit here for some of this race (if I wasn't stuck in Race Control).

http://t.co/YVSDAuZi9Z

EDIT: Also, just over 2 hours remaining! CoRe Racing lead on paper, but Nitor Velox are second, with a short final stint in the works. Will they close the gap?
That's all folks!
Sorry, but this broadcast is over. Check out others videos of SimraceTV.

Quote from Sobis :That's all folks!
Sorry, but this broadcast is over. Check out others videos of SimraceTV.

We're still streaming from the pc's end.
We've missed the start and the end. Basicaly just where all the fun was.

Oh well, you guys are not really at fault so whatever.
CoRe 4EVA!
Grats CoRe, wd! Also grats nv, seems like they coulda been a contender for the win aswell if not for one driver being avg 3 sec offpace lol.
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Grats CoRe, wd! Also grats nv, seems like they coulda been a contender for the win aswell if not for one driver being avg 3 sec offpace lol.

-
(ImudilaSkyline) DELETED by ImudilaSkyline
Now the question from me is have you tried spelling my and/or Lukas' surenames ?

I heard you were about to say Lukas' surename but you didn't
"and the car goes to............................... another driver..."
That made me though that the grand stand around Aston track are really badly placed ! Look at the view you have if you are in the one at the begining of the s/f straight
I really enjoyed the race and the stream. Gratz to all who saw the finish line.
Looking forward to the 24h.
#70 - IMOL
When there will be full replay of stream? On youtube or whatever...?
Quote from IMOL :When there will be full replay of stream? On youtube or whatever...?

Going to have to redo a few parts, they didn't convert and cut off abruptly about 45 mins early. The first half or so of the race is already on youtube, the last half is waiting for me to up to YouTube.
#72 - IMOL
Quote from dekojester :Going to have to redo a few parts, they didn't convert and cut off abruptly about 45 mins early. The first half or so of the race is already on youtube, the last half is waiting for me to up to YouTube.

Thanks for quick answer
Added links to the 8 (Yes 8) parts of the stream to the OP. As of this posting; Parts 7 and 8 are still processing.
I'd have to say for Jack's connection issues and for Phil's first race, the #75 did really well.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG