The online racing simulator
Electrik Kar has my vote.
Electrik car Very nice textures
+1 Electrik kar
+1 to Electric Kar, to counter attack the recent nepotism.
+1 jovadzic for some ace public skins!!
updated - and with below posts (all 3 of them)
Jovadzic gets my vote to....
+1 to Electric Kar
+1 to Electric Kar
updated with posts above and below, ill probably by the voucher today and send it out
ye ye ye.....+1 for Jovadzic
My friends, i dont know what to say :weeping:, im very dignity because of your action, this im calling RACERS with big Heart:lovies3d: !!!
Everything im done, im done because i want to make pleasure to other LFS players when drive this perfect simulation.Never before in my life nothing like this was happend to me, exept membering in SERT, my first and only racing club. It doesnt metter whos gonna be a winner, the most important thing is goodnes of Jakg and all other racers!!! Keep driving and be fair as always u be !!!
Thanks again !
I vote for Jovadzic
I vote Jovadzic
updated
jovadzic
And.... another one for Jovadzic!
updated once again
I think we have a clear winner now...

I have to say, it has been great seeing so much support and acknowledgement come out for the people working at the periphery of this fine sim. We all believe in LFS- have seen the potential of what can be achieved here. We all want LFS to be the best experience it can be. I'm glad that we can also recognise that that experience extends to the online community outside of the game itself- that it's worth nurturing as well and that good things come out of it. Well done Jakg for believing in us too- we will always be here as long as we feel we're helping out, and we know we're on the right track when the community senses and appreciates our efforts.

Well done everyone, and congrats to Jovadzic. He certainly deserves it.
Competition Closed, i think i need to MSN someone...
What To Say , Thank You Very Much My Friends, Im Gonna Keep Making New Skins, With New Ideas And Better Quality, This Is Bigest Prize I Have, All Your Votes, Goodnes Of Jakg, Unbeliveble, Thanks Again !!!!
See Ya On S2!!!
@Jovadzic,
be a nice licensed driver now and show us some more skins.

Quote from afastest :...If EK won't win this poll I am ready to pay few euros to get him a license.

It seems that EK won't stay without license in the end.
GO GO GO afastest!!!
Quote from jovadzic : What To Say , Thank You Very Much My Friends, Im Gonna Keep Making New Skins, With New Ideas And Better Quality, This Is Bigest Prize I Have, All Your Votes, Goodnes Of Jakg, Unbeliveble, Thanks Again !!!!
See Ya On S2!!!

Congratulations Jovadzic, And May You Continue To Capitalise The Starting Letter Of All Of Your Words
Quote from marecare :@Jovadzic,
be a nice licensed driver now and show us some more skins.

Now that he has a license he won't have the time to make new skins...
Quote from Electrik Kar :I think we have a clear winner now...
Well done everyone, and congrats to Jovadzic. He certainly deserves it.

Check your PM's

S2 License - Who Deserves One?
(187 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG