The online racing simulator
Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
Pffft, this is just a dusting. Not to mention, the town's public works department paints the road white with salt, anything under 4 inches dissolves in a heartbeat. Beyond that, I'm sure they'll plow my street 3-4 times before the storm ends.

During finals week at school (right around Albany, NY) we got 8-10 inches and they only plowed the street once.... after the first 4 inches. Spent the rest of the week being a knob and drifting around every corner. Everyone I carpooled with was terrified the first time, but the kept asking for it after.
I really don't understand why your suggesting it's snowing. Al Gore has stated that due to global warming it isn't snowing anymore.

Just check these images of the Akademik Shokalskiy, who's task it is to prove the loss of Antarctic ice.

This image taken by expedition doctor Andrew Peacock of www.footloosefotography.com on January 2, 2014 shows a helicopter picking up the first batch of passengers from the stranded Russian ship MV Akademik Shokalskiy.
http://www.voanews.com/content ... tarctic-ship/1821842.html

See, no ice. It's time we all started taking the call for carbon tax seriously to reduce this serious threat to the future of our planet.

I really wish all you conspiracy theorists who claim that global warming is a complete crock saw whats actually happening and woke up to the threat that's facing us, rather than claiming it's just another pathetic moneymaking lie by the same old bunch of w@#&*^%.
**** you racer x. just **** off. If we ever meet I hope just one of the theories you've blindly followed has been proven totally wrong. Then I will laugh at you before giving you a proper punch in the face.
I'm not sure, but I think der butz doesn't agree with your post? Might need a second opinion coz i'm like 50/50 atm
No ice? And no ship either! They must have walked from the Fortress of Solitude!

And none of those people have faces either, so it can logically mean only one thing...

Quote from DejaVu :I'm not sure, but I think der butz doesn't agree with your post? Might need a second opinion coz i'm like 50/50 atm

It's not WHAT he says, on some points we might even be of the same opinion.
It is about how and when this guy posts and how he says things.
I visit this forum rarely, but whenever I come here it is Racer X or some other conspiracist w***ing about.

greetz

der butz
Why the issues ?

Al Gore has said that snow will be history due to global warming.

The idiots who had to be rescued were led by a Prof from an Aussie uni who's speciality is 'climate change due to man made global warming'
He has now said that they were iced in due to an iceberg melting and only icing up their bit of the Antarctic.

These are all facts stated by these idiots, not by me.

The great news for NZ, as pointed out by one of our brighter MPs is that they were going to plant 800 kauri trees to offset their original carbon footprint.

It's now estimated that due to their rescue they now owe us 5000 plus kauri....

So, why the attitude, I'm just repeating the 'facts' that some idiot with a PhD who's desperate for funding is giving to the plebs who fund him.

Personally, I just want the trees he's promised !
Please add at least 20 links to you favourite circle jerking conspiracy sites to fund you claims.

... Cheerio was a funnier troll

.. regarding snow, non in sight. On the contrary the weather is quite warm for this time of a year.
I've spent my winters in the Alps nearly every year for the past 20 years
Trust me... global warming is no f***ing hoax...
Not snow, but cold as hell.
It's quite mild where I am for this time of year, but fuarrrk the wind is mental and the rain is doing my head in. I commute into London by motorbike from about 40 miles outside of it and it's pretty dangerous at the mo!
global warming and another iceage is inevitable, with or without mankind. It will come, circle of life, so what? get over it already...

edit* Still no snow either here, though depressingly cloudy and rainy wather it is kinda relief after few winters when everything was literally drowned into snow.
Who'd have thought that climate monitoring and research was as simple as rocking up, having a quick look and going "yep - looks like there's still some ice there, nothing to worry about" and all going home.

You are completely right in saying that any endeavour more in-depth that that HAS to be fraud carried out for conveniently unspecified nefarious purposes.

Racer X should be made the King Of Science.
Quote from -NightFly- :edit* Still no snow either here, though depressingly cloudy and rainy wather it is kinda relief after few winters when everything was literally drowned into snow.

it's way worse than having a lot of snow
A message of hope for those of you experiencing snow and ice.

Germany, 2008...
"Former Vice President Al Gore references computer modeling to suggest that the north polar ice cap may lose virtually all of its ice within the next seven years. “Some of the models suggest that there is a 75 percent chance that the entire north polar ice cap, during some of the summer months, could be completely ice-free within the next five to seven years,” says Gore."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?f ... mbedded&v=KrPCUWWjh0c

Mind you, the Aussi Prof who got stuck in ice in the Antarctic was relying on computer modelling which said there was no ice there either.

Could I suggest that perhaps their computer models may be wrong ?

Of course, if that greatly offends our 'man made global warming' supporters, then clearly actual weather reality is completely wrong and we're all experiencing a mass hallucination.

There were 7.3 million square miles of Arctic ice on Dec. 7, 2008. Fast-forward five years, and there are still 7.3 million square miles of Arctic ice, according to the National Snow and Ice Data Center. This figure does go up and down with a natural cycle of melting and freezing, but the total today is within 5 percent of what it has been for the past 30 years.
http://www.washingtontimes.com ... soothsayer/#ixzz2plaWVM6c

A far bigger concern is this, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new ... VE-TIMES-safe-levels.html, but no one wants to talk about it.
Shut up
LOLZ !

Let me guess, reality bites.
There, there, let Uncle Al make it better....
Ray just gets confused by 2 syllable words.
global warming. -50 in america
Despite what 99% of the population think, America is not the entire world.
Quote from Gills4life :It's quite mild where I am for this time of year, but fuarrrk the wind is mental and the rain is doing my head in. I commute into London by motorbike from about 40 miles outside of it and it's pretty dangerous at the mo!

Same here to.

On my commute today the wind was blowing me from one side of the road to the other at one point.
But then again I was riding along a road on top of a dam, in the middle of a lake.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Despite what 99% of the population think, America is not the entire world.

no just 30 % of the world (land)
On my phone i cant check but prolly u mean the states. I meant the continent
Lovely St. Louis. We get a foot and it melts in 2 days only to come back in a Tour de Force.

Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG