The online racing simulator
Reporting powerabuse.
(18 posts, started )
Reporting powerabuse.
Hello guys,

I´m not sure if I should put this here, because as the title explains, I could get banned by the person this is about. It´s been going on for some time though, and because of a recent event, I´m fed up with it, and it´s going public.

[RC] Cruise, Reality Cruise , has an admin named ''PVL'', a LFS maniac with over 1 million KMs on his account. He has paid for the server for a few months, and now thinks he can do anything. He has an attitude, unexplainable, he can say anything, you say something: he bans you. Today this happened. Birdman, a proper, nice guy, an admin in RC, was talking about the fact that PVl is screwing up the server by changing bonus systems etc. And all of a sudden, PVL sets Birdman to civilian, fires him, and as Birdman disconnects to avoid a further fuzz, he bans him permanently saying ''Enough is enough'' as a reason for the ban.

This is just unacceptable, in my opinion at least. It has to be stopped. Everyone's afraid of him, talking in a wrong tone can get you banned. Dare to do what he does on the server, such as illegal parking, and you're screwed. He makes rules, but often he does not follow them himself.

Wasn't sure if this is something I should put on here, but I just felt like people should know...

Regards.
-
(ryan.hynes) DELETED by ryan.hynes
hate to say this, but you can''t do anything about. nobody can. If he's the owner he can do whatever he wants. if he abuses it, just don't go on his server anymore.

I heard WKD has some awesome admins
PVL has to learn communicating, and because of his massive stats on the server , and in LFS itself, he has an attitude. And that's just not how it works >.<
-
(ryan.hynes) DELETED by ryan.hynes
You can try complaining on their website, however I doubt it helps.

Everyone can do what they want in their server, that's one of the conditions when you enter, you've to agree / accept what they do , otherwise or you leave or they make you leave.
how did you even get banned? I just crashed half of their members, nothing, not even police. ray got chased ebcause of speeding though (in a uf1)
I feel your pain, I was kicked from RC for using the chat feature thats included with lfs, the one where you press 'T' to activate it, and yes, by the same person you're complaining about. You have two choices, first is to contact RC's owner (not sure who that is) or the second is to simply not return. If the server is that bad, I'm sure their numbers will drop.

Good luck, hope you find some help, or a server more suitable.
Quote from Psysim : first is to contact RC's owner (not sure who that is)

May not be the solution, their website says,

Quote :The Team

Owners

Player
[RC] Õù†làw™ (trac17)
[RC] PVL (p v l)
[RC] BOFH (ancilenet)

As said, complaining about it on their forums may be the only solution so that you can recieve attention from their side and possibly get heard.
heh, attitudes... once you master them, you never need to act anything else than what you really are
Quote from Chriship :May not be the solution, their website says.

Well pointed out, it'd be like complaining to beaver about beaver. Best solution is checking out one of the other hosts. I can recommend TC, as long as you read their rules first.

Good luck, and happy driving!
Quote from MyChemicalRomance :Hello guys,

I´m not sure if I should put this here, because as the title explains, I could get banned by the person this is about. It´s been going on for some time though, and because of a recent event, I´m fed up with it, and it´s going public.

[RC] Cruise, Reality Cruise , has an admin named ''PVL'', a LFS maniac with over 1 million KMs on his account. He has paid for the server for a few months, and now thinks he can do anything. He has an attitude, unexplainable, he can say anything, you say something: he bans you. Today this happened. Birdman, a proper, nice guy, an admin in RC, was talking about the fact that PVl is screwing up the server by changing bonus systems etc. And all of a sudden, PVL sets Birdman to civilian, fires him, and as Birdman disconnects to avoid a further fuzz, he bans him permanently saying ''Enough is enough'' as a reason for the ban.

This is just unacceptable, in my opinion at least. It has to be stopped. Everyone's afraid of him, talking in a wrong tone can get you banned. Dare to do what he does on the server, such as illegal parking, and you're screwed. He makes rules, but often he does not follow them himself.

Wasn't sure if this is something I should put on here, but I just felt like people should know...

Regards.

best advice has been given and thats to not bother using his server then if he continues like that with others it would end up killing his server
But if we looked at the numbers since your first ban on the 31st of December...

04/01/2014 [RC] PVL (p v l)
05/01/2014 ^a‹[RC] Shark (sharkoon)
05/01/2014 [RC] PVL (p v l)
05/01/2014 [Officer] Bird (edge3147)
31/12/2013 [RC] PVL (p v l)
05/01/2014 [RC] PVL (p v l)

... it equates to 2/3 of the bans?

Just saying...
What's the point of this discussion? It's their server,so they screw it up how they want! There are other servers to chose,even if it's just for slowdriving.
And don´t forget.....every ban has its history! ;-)
Quote from Eclipsed :What's the point of this discussion? It's their server,so they screw it up how they want! There are other servers to chose,even if it's just for slowdriving.

This is some serious "discussionings" going down right here man..do not disturb the flow....:moped:
He banned you , so what? He deicde what he wanna do as an admin. You play there, follow the rules, thats how simple shit works. If you cant handle the rules or follow the rules, then go on a demo server with no rules or go singleplayer. He has the right on his side.
Quote from Lureren :He banned you , so what? He deicde what he wanna do as an admin. You play there, follow the rules, thats how simple shit works. If you cant handle the rules or follow the rules, then go on a demo server with no rules or go singleplayer. He has the right on his side.

Ok, learn to read first, then comment

About the point of the thread, I agree on almost everything, from here, as RC member, I want to show my support to Birdman.

Reporting powerabuse.
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG