The online racing simulator
Yeah, with some care weapons can look good a LONG time
Remember back to my military service, the weapons we had were as far back as to the 70's (AG3s), some of them looked still new, while other which had not recived so much care looked horrible.
Quote from The Very End :Yeah, with some care weapons can look good a LONG time

Got to say, with some care EVERYTHING can look good a long time.
Quote from HenkkaWRC :Got to say, with some care EVERYTHING can look good a long time.

Yeah, if only anyone would take care of my penis
lol

E: Your girlfriend?
No,Dennis!
I need to block ebay and amazon. Bad things happen like spending my paycheck 30 min after it was deposited. Lol

$337 for 10 10 round Kimber Stainless Steel extended magazines. (Great deal since 8 round blued(cheaper finish) ones are $29.99 and sold out locally.

If anyone would like to donate to the help Adam afford .45ACP ammunition found lol (to fill all of these with 10 rounds will be $45!) damn you rising ammo prices. My old source closed up shop so now I have to pay full price

Where do you need that many magazines?
Quote from HenkkaWRC :Where do you need that many magazines?

I don't. Lol. I only need 3-5 but for such a bargain. Plus 3 of my friends have the same firearm.
Yeah. M1911... I would love try that legendary firearm sometime! Does that M1911 have more recoil than some common 9mm? Since it has 11mm ammunitions?
Quote from HenkkaWRC :Yeah. M1911... I would love try that legendary firearm sometime! Does that M1911 have more recoil than some common 9mm? Since it has 11mm ammunitions?

If you shoot a proper 1911 like a colt or a Kimber, maybe a Sig Sauer the weight of the firearm offsets the extra "kick" and it's actually much more accurate and consistent!

I highly recommend shooting one you'll love it. As much as I love my dad's Dirty Harry .357 everyone else at the range always wants to shoot my 1911!
Bastards. Repackaged knockoffs in Kimber packaging. Hopefully I can get a refund. You can tell by the magazine stack slide on top isn't of Kimber design.

for those not Iinto firearms it's like passing off a Honda part as a McLaren part
Been planning to do it for over a year, finally pulled the trigger on Obutto R3volution. Can't wait for it to ship out.

Like i didn't hate you enough..
You're not alone, my now empty bank account hates me too.

Atleast this finally arrived today from Japan, best sequential stick I've tried so far. Might machine a small plastic sleeve to reduce the freeplay a bit at some point though.

Stuff for my new toy.
Quote from Flotch :I bought bilstein b8 rear dampers for my C55.
100€ each (ordered in Luxembourg by internet).

A very good investment, previous ones were very used (110.000 km ... very stiff in normal condition, very loose when stressed), and the car's handling was quite wrong, especially under rainy conditions !
After on day of driving with the new ones, it is just fantastic (not as fun as previously but ... no regret) ... It seems I drive a new car !

Hope I will not regret to not have change front ones too

So, 3 months later I bought the the front ones for 150€ each ... it was like ... mandatory then The car is so much better after this changes . The b8 are really nice dampers : quite soft when driving very calm, and very good response when you go mad

And then, recently (yesterday) I had to change the front brake disc : I choose the brembo ones (75€ each). Had to forget changing them by myself, the hammer and my arm were not enough to unmount the previous ones . 12Kg each ^^
Attached images
c55_brake_disc.JPG
Genius FaceCam 321

Decent video quality, audio not so much.
Well yeah, you won't buy an AssCam will you?
Why not? Twerk dat ass.
Sony DSC RX100

brand new for silly 400€

edit: not meaning 400€ is silly money for me, just the price is silly.
Fujifilm hs30 exr For 300€ Is a beauty

My photos
Attached images
PC1800681.JPG

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG