The online racing simulator
Quote from Boris Lozac :Love this combo, went down to 7th place on RSR but actually improved my time for a tenth. Still good 2 or 3 tenths there..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peuWDnhDInE

I dont know how I am 1.3 seconds slower. I am losing 8 tenths in the first sector and 5 tenths in the second. Driving me slightly mad! Might have to turn auto blip & cut on and just concentrate on the driving.
Auto blip and cut. You can do it without...

Im gunna try it tonight.
Try it that way, i have DFGT so really see no point in manually blipping, just feels wierd and it's hurting these fragile spiking-prone logitech pedals. But actually it doesn't cut the throttle on upshift?

I don't want to tell you the 'secret' to that combo just yet :P I was driving some corners completely wrong, some corners are very wierd and hard to master..
Okay so I just managed to take 8 tenths off my time. All in the first sector.

Unplugged the shifter and turned auto blip on. Much easier now. Almost too easy...

Managed to sort my braking into the second right hander. Noticed that changing into fifth on the front straight also gains me time but my 1:13.1 was done holding it in 4th.

I now need to sort the right hander onto the hanger straight and then try and figure out Stowe. I think I am attacking these two corners a little too much.
Oh I also turned off fuel and tyre wear. No idea if that made any difference.
Quote from Kristi :Try taking the right hander before straight in 3rd gear, with slight drift. It got me like 0.3 there. I'll upload a video of that in a second.

That could work, that corner and the two before it are some of the wierdest corners i've ever encountered, don't know why..
Quote from Boris Lozac :That could work, that corner and the two before it are some of the wierdest corners i've ever encountered, don't know why..

Quote from Boris Lozac :That could work, that corner and the two before it are some of the wierdest corners i've ever encountered, don't know why..

They're just corners mate.... they don't bite.
Quote from NielsenRacer :

Not enough, one more

Yes, i find them hard to master, what is confusing you and making you mad?
Quote from Boris Lozac :Not enough, one more

Yes, i find them hard to master, what is confusing you and making you mad?

Maybe just your weird attitude to everything. Maybe it's the extent of your English skills but you just make everything seem a bit.... more than it actually is.
Quote from Per_Döfil :Maybe just your weird attitude to everything. Maybe it's the extent of your English skills but you just make everything seem a bit.... more than it actually is.

I mean to elaborate I don't know whats so weird about some corners. I mean they are what they are.
Ive missed you mate, when do you come back with you real username..

Don't take everything i say like a fckin gospel, i just write like that, could be wierd to the native speaking people i agree..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Ive missed you mate, when do you come back with you real username..

Don't take everything i say like a fckin gospel, i just write like that, could be wierd to the native speaking people i agree..

Quote from Boris Lozac :Ive missed you mate, when do you come back with you real username..

Not sure what your talking about there in the first part you written but I'm not native speaker of english either. I just has some problem understanding what really is weird about some corners.
Yeah yeah everybody welcomes you, a newcomer, and we look forward to more valuable contributions from you.

Interesting name btw.
Appereantly that users IP turns out to be in London, UK. Shouldn't he have a lifetime ban for ignoring the devs ban on his normal account?
Dymn just tested that joux plane stage (avalibale in both directions) omfg it's good sense of speed drived only standard e30m3, never shifted higher than 3' but in some places I felt like going 150mph

*you don't need rbr + super easy to install
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Appereantly that users IP turns out to be in London, UK. Shouldn't he have a lifetime ban for ignoring the devs ban on his normal account?

What a surprising twist in there.
Quote from kars19 :Dymn just tested that joux plane stage (avalibale in both directions) omfg it's good sense of speed drived only standard e30m3, never shifted higher than 3' but in some places I felt like going 150mph

*you don't need rbr + super easy to install

Yes, its good fun.
Quote from Per_Döfil :Not sure what your talking about there in the first part you written but I'm not native speaker of english either. I just has some problem understanding what really is weird about some corners.

That RBR stage + Formula Abarth is mental.
Drifting it feels so rewarding.
It's fun in the Lotus. The E30 is fun to drift

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG