The online racing simulator
Since it's an announcement, I'm sure it's some big licensing deal and not some AI or MP update. We'll see tomorrow.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :F40 feels great IMO.

Definitely ain't catching any slides, though.

Everyone having trouble catching slides needs to read all of this and then start doing some testing

http://www.assettocorsa.net/fo ... s-and-perceived-lag.1481/

There is a known issue that creates a delay between what you see on the screen and the actual physics. There is no universal "fix". You just gotta find out in this thread what works for your machine.

Once you figure this out you'll have a new game...For real.
Quote from R3DMAN :You need a certain codec, ill get you itwhen i get home.

Raw recording is about 1gb per min at 100% but once compressed down to 720p (my youtube vids) its about 140mb. Which is great if you have got the space.

yeah mate,lots of space available. /me waits
Recording at half-speed with Fraps and then encoding with FFmpeg works decently for me.
just use obs qith quicksync if your cpu supports it or shadowplay if your gpu supports it
recodring with no reencoding neccessary and (pretty much) 0 fps drop from it
didnt know flight simulator did the underworld now, thought it only did low earth orbit
That first braking zone, one of the most brutal sim experiences i've ever felt, the tires and brakes struggling, ahh.. fcking love it.

Managed 2:01.628 with Street 90's tires.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-OyQKTQRzs
Quote from Rocabiliz :So I finally got the money to buy this Just wanted to leave my first impressions here.
After messing with the wheel settings around I got the KTM to feel like what I wanted (LFS-esque). The car feels great and the I felt no steering input like I experienced in other games. A little like LFS which made me very happy. Laptime wise, I'm rusty, only 1:59.0 in Imola
Then I tried other cars lol F40, 458 and M3 GT2 are completely undrivable for me at the moment (maybe I should add traction control?). The 49T at Monza 66 is just an incredible sensation, graphical and physics wise :o

Nice to see you back around, Andre!
Thanks, it's a blast Make sure you leave those default tires.

Nordschleife
The first laserscanned version of the nordschleife is quite huge I'd say.
Cool From what Iv read it will be in a pay-dlc scheduling to be released in september 2014.
Great stuff no doubt, but I wish they would rather focusinning on AI news or multiplayer news so we can start racing instead of hotlapping in the game.

Imo
What I can't figure out from the announcement - will it be in the base game or will you need to buy the dream pack DLC?
Quote from bbman :What I can't figure out from the announcement - will it be in the base game or will you need to buy the dream pack DLC?

Quote : We are developing a ‘Dream Pack DLC’ featuring not only the Nordschleife, but 10 cars.

So yes, Dream Pack DLC will include the Nordschleife.
Quote from troy :The first laserscanned version of the nordschleife is quite huge I'd say.

Sure that's great but all the hype to tell us we need to pay more for DLC is a bit stupid. AI or MP would have been a lot more exciting.
Quote from The Very End :Cool From what Iv read it will be in a pay-dlc scheduling to be released in september 2014.
Great stuff no doubt, but I wish they would rather focusinning on AI news or multiplayer news so we can start racing instead of hotlapping in the game.

Imo

But Ai and multiplayer have already been 'announced'. Certainly not worthy of a big release.

I don't know how anyone can be disappointed. What could a sim game possible announce that would get you excited? What more could they add other than new cars or tracks???
Quote from ratrug101 :Sure that's great but all the hype to tell us we need to pay more for DLC is a bit stupid. AI or MP would have been a lot more exciting.

They already announced AI and MP will be in the game, they can hardly re-announce it.
Quote from bbman :What I can't figure out from the announcement - will it be in the base game or will you need to buy the dream pack DLC?

which ever way will make them the most money.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG