The online racing simulator
Either you don't have PHP installed or you don't have the path to the interpreter set in the %PATH variable. It would also help if you posted your code...
-
(Ssaint) DELETED by Ssaint : meaningless post
I think that PRISM takes advantage of PHP 5.5 (or at least it's on the TODO list) so you should probably get that.
Are you trying to run some application written with PRISM? If you do, it might be better to ask the author of that app for help...
-
Help (Ssaint) DELETED by Ssaint : meaningless post
Okay... what are you trying to do? What you posted is a config file, not a PHP code.
Made an account to ask this.. 0 km.. Fishy.
Debug
Loaded cvars.ini
Loaded hosts.ini
Invalid socket type set for 127.0.0.1:36690
Host ExtazyClub will be excluded.
Loaded http.ini
The path to your log folder does not exist : Array
Fatal error encountered. Exiting...
Safe shutdown: 12-24-13@01:45:24

Hosts.ini
; InSim Connection Hosts (automatically genereated)
; File location: ./PHPInSimMod/configs/hosts.ini

[ExtazyClub]
ip = "127.0.0.1"
port = 36690
socketType = 0
password = "test"
pps = 4
flags = 2044
Quote from Ssaint :ExtazyClub

Yup LT hackers community... Good luck.. Not going to say anything g1ntautas.

Unbelievable, hacking everything. Setting up fake/copied master servers and then also dare to ask here how Insims are working. How **** do you need to be? Like a parasite only stealing, never give. Awesome attitude.

-
(Ssaint) DELETED by Ssaint : meaningless post
Well, it is a bit suspicious to put your server's IP on the website because all legit LFS can be connected to without that info. (LFS is actually designed to not give away server's IP addresses until you try to connect to them)
Quote from MadCatX :I think that PRISM takes advantage of PHP 5.5 (or at least it's on the TODO list) so you should probably get that.

It does not use PHP 5.5 yet, but you should still get it, it makes the code run faster, and it uses less memory. The next version of PRISM (0.5.0) will use PHP 5.5.

Quote from Ssaint :The path to your log folder does not exist : Array
Fatal error encountered. Exiting...
Safe shutdown: 12-24-13@01:45:24

All you need to do is make a logs folder underneath the PRISM folder and that error will go away.
Quote from Ssaint :WTF? I'm a thief????
www.extazyclub.us.lt

Yes, it's a S2 server, but none of you actually have the sim legal. Created a fake master server. I dont have to explain that to you do you? Or trying to do the "wat I am stupid" method? Not working also.
Another Lithuanian cracker...

First buy license , then we help
-
(Racer X NZ) DELETED by T3charmy : Offensive.
Tired of the arguing, question was answered(user needs to install PHP).

Closing thread.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG