The online racing simulator
Any chance for some BF1 racing?
Threw that idea to Deko,he said just 1 word: NEIN! (well,sort of)

Well,I would suggest spread LFSCART and the Lights around different parts of year,seeing driver amount decrease,I don't think there is a point of feeder series...
Quote from J@tko :iTCC........

:slap:

This series NEEDS to be brought back to life.
I vote for MiniFBM Series !
make an F1 series! that would be fun

And truly a new challenge.
F.1 is good
f1 could be fun
Only GTWS, LFSCart and iTCC needed to keep lfs alive
I know we talked a little while ago about NDR running a new UFRC Baby-R thing, it always got a lot of interest so could be another option.
Quote from Bean0 :I know we talked a little while ago about NDR running a new UFRC Baby-R thing, it always got a lot of interest so could be another option.

Never understood the baby-r. It feels so slow to drive and the only cars its faster than is the UF1, XFG and XRG iirc. Just not challenging enough IMO
At almost every single online simracing series, we have the same old story, no matter the title, no matter the adminning team, no matter the drivers: attendance is good the first few rounds, then it drops significantly around halfway.

It's very frustrating for drivers and admins alike, makes the racing tedious quite quickly, and makes championships look quite irrelevant.

So what about keeping things as short as possible? Maybe something like 3, 4 rounds championships. Or maybe even more single events(the 2H race format has always worked well over the years).

As they say in show-business, always leave them wanting more...
Quote from Bean0 :I know we talked a little while ago about NDR running a new UFRC Baby-R thing, it always got a lot of interest so could be another option.

ufb is actually really popular (thanks to cargame) so i dont see a problem with this.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :
So what about keeping things as short as possible?

I agree. Also, if there is interest we could hold multiple seasons per year
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :At almost every single online simracing series, we have the same old story, no matter the title, no matter the adminning team, no matter the drivers: attendance is good the first few rounds, then it drops significantly around halfway.

It's very frustrating for drivers and admins alike, makes the racing tedious quite quickly, and makes championships look quite irrelevant.

So what about keeping things as short as possible? Maybe something like 3, 4 rounds championships. Or maybe even more single events(the 2H race format has always worked well over the years).

As they say in show-business, always leave them wanting more...

The fact is, you get people who are dedicated and then you get those that have a bad result or realise they're not as quick as they thought and give up very easily.
Quote from Dennis93 :make an F1 series! that would be fun

And truly a new challenge.

It would bring a whole bew element to setup developing too
These days with average LFS driver's age growing ever older (although it doesn't seem to be showing so) and lives of the ones ever so busy for such hardcoring training as it used to be years ago these sort of events seam to be quite simply perfect.

That's exactly why I like your events. It removes the tension off of the shoulders about getting everyone involved in the team just to participate a race and instead one can focus on his own racing pleasure. Absolute like for deko and co's advanced management of these events.
#43 - CSF
Quote from N I K I :These days with average LFS driver's age growing ever older (although it doesn't seem to be showing so) and lives of the ones ever so busy for such hardcoring training as it used to be years ago these sort of events seam to be quite simply perfect.

I think, LFSCART should stay for sure. It's the last real challenge in LFS. Hard Car on hard tracks. Maybe some Prize Money? Yes, if enough will donate aand put it to the best 3 of the Standings, maybe a small prize for the best newcomer, would also Interest a lot of "newbies".

Everything's based on "if". The Calendar was good this time, maybe it was a bit the wrong moment, because of the high Temperatures in euope ( first comment on Teamspeak: "It's 3000000 degrees hot here" ). Let's see what the weather is giving us next year.

The thing is, we need more "new" drivers, ofc the old "haudegen" should come back from iR or any other game. I remember the old fights on Youtube of the Previous LFSCART seasons.

Or just lay down & wait for the new Update, which will come surely in 300 years
F1 Series please
Quote from fwj515 :F1 Series please

LFSCART already exists. BF1 would be a terrible series.
WRC event.
Death Rally Drivers World Championship
banger series

2014 NDR Schedule Discussion
(108 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG