The online racing simulator
DayZ - Arma 2 Zombie Mod
(487 posts, started )
Ah the solution was pretty simple after all. Server host just changes the timezone in his Windows before starting the server.
Quote from BigPeBe :Ah the solution was pretty simple after all. Server host just changes the timezone in his Windows before starting the server.

Be careful with that, server might get banned.
Well the "real time" thingy is stupid in the first place so no point playing if it's not possible to adjust time somehow.

We are currently playing so that when we finish a session we want to keep going from the same point, so if we have finished at 14.00 game time the next time we play we set the clock to 14.00.

Otherwise we would be playing only at night.
So is it this game you talk about ARMA 2 or is there a 3 out now

Found a DEMO on steam, will give it a blast
Arma3 isnt out yet.
Quote from Mikjen :So is it this game you talk about ARMA 2 or is there a 3 out now

Demo for what?
Quote from Mikjen :So is it this game you talk about ARMA 2 or is there a 3 out now

ArmA 2 is an army simulator (I guess it's called like that).
DayZ is a mod for ArmA 2, which in now being made in a standalone game.
First alpha of the standalone DayZ is out by the end of the year.

If you're not into ArmA type of games, wait couple of months. =)
I take it we will have to purchase their standalone version?
Yes
On newest map and trollololed some guy. He sht me while unarmed and felt bad and bandaged me, while he heard another shot i stole his svd cammo and ammo out of bag and killed him. Serves the guy right :d also jacked some guys truck with a gun while he was looking at jt then me and damien found a helo :d
Well, i havent played in weeks but i log in today and i am global banned. yet, i never have hacked, though i may have used hacked weapons from people i killed???

ID: 7dd830
www.dayzextreme.com is a server i go on alot and its a pretty good server and there are hardly any hackers on at all

Server name DayZ Chernarus - Dayzextreme.com | Private Hive | Whitelist (v1.7.2.6/97771) [Veteran|3D:ON|CH:ON][UTC-6] - hosted by Dayzextreme.com

Options
-Veteran mode
-Third person on
-Death messages on
-Tracers/nameplates off

Specifications
-Twice Daily reset (6am / 6pm)
-50 Player slots
-35/45 vehicles
-Side chat enabled
-Anti cheat enabled
-Whitelist enabled (Register at Dayzextreme.com)
-Modified loot table (removed L85, Added G36C, RPK, M40A3)

Rules
-No rules actually, just don't exploit/glitch. Such as:
-No item duplication
-No hacking (obviously)

Server situated in Europe, Germany. Server is online since 15 october 2012

look it up
Been playing this again, just on normal public servers. Got killed by by the classic Cherno sniper while I had loads of gear, but then got spawned back in about 50 feet from a bike. Just using it now to search other vehicle spawns.
#439 - AJS
So glad i didnt spend 12.49 Euro just to play this Mod...

You start with nothing not even a knife or an axe. That might be still okay but what about fist fighting ? Nothing... you walk along ... Zombies notice you...

2 Options :

1. Run away - yes it works you can even run over the whole god damn map thru thousands of Zombies and you will never be caught

2. Do the Gandhi because you cant even fight/push back with fists and die...

FAIL

NEXT

P.S.

oh ya and i found an axe and i was slaughtering like 20 zombies in like a minute with it without no problem whatsoever... really challenging... so scary
The axe is really the perfect zombie killer. 1 hit and perfectly silent. Not so good against people though, which are what you should really be afraid of.
Quote from Rappa Z :The axe is really the perfect zombie killer. 1 hit and perfectly silent. Not so good against people though, which are what you should really be afraid of.

its good if u can sneak up on them and break their leg :P I stopped playing this game and mod due to the hackers...
My CD key got banned after xtraction teleported me across the map. So yeah.
Private server info:
DayZ [NO CD | NO Battleye | Private Hive | Start Gear | Repaired Vehicles] by LLM add Bmxtwins on Skype for password

Address:

99.9.160.126:2302

Password: nohax
Can't find the server man.
Yeah sorry, took it off due to an influx of hackers last night. We had about 16 people on running fine. Then someone turned us all to birds. I'm working on a white list but I need a new CD key thanks to battleye screwing me over.

It will be up around 3pm eastern if your game, hopefully with battleye on if I can shut CD checking off
Dayz epoch is cool. Played with sean and intrex. First time I met intrex i managed to repair a police car but had to go and let ray and him play. New lives after they dies me and intrex meet up, although i didnt expect to have a lee enfield pointed at my back... I say friendly and intrex shoots me in the leg... He then realizes it is me after I said on ts3 that some dousche had knee capped me in a barn near elektro xD
Lately I've been having more fun watching the community complain about the standalone than playing the actual game. I mean, they're complaining that the standalone is a whopping 6 months late. I wish they would take a look at these forums.
Soo... Early access just gone live on Steam...

Will you get it or has the time passed for it?
For me, I'm on the fence... I still like the concept very much, yet I've bought quite a few games recently and it's not like I'm getting far behind seeing the alpha will be going for a while...
Runs like crap in cities. There is no ingame way to turn the view distance down

In the wilderness it runs well, sometimes you cant see loot on the floor and you just have to walk around with your inventory open..

Atm the mod is still the better game but the standalone has much more going for it when they sort out the issues.
I played about half an hour last night and had a good amount of fun in it. Ended up spawning next to the southern airfield. Equipped myself with an M4, some ammo, large backpack, jacket, some food, but no water.

Came across 4 different people in that time, 2 of them armed. I saluted at them straight away and they left me alone - so straight away it's better than the mod!

I did see one guy with a crowbar who found me in a house bleeding from his penis. That made me laugh!

Performance wise I maxxed everything on the graphics apart from AA and got a solid 60fps throughout (I use driver-forced v-sync), no dips at all - so once again, better than the mod which even on an i5 2500k, 8GB RAM, GTX770 didn't run well.

Going to play for an extended time tonight. But after my first half hour I'm fairly impressed.

DayZ - Arma 2 Zombie Mod
(487 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG