The online racing simulator
Tnx for the mention Dom on CL17 as5 combo.
tracker.newdimensionracing.com will be INOPERABLE the remainder of this race.

I am not aware of what caused the issue; I cannot risk extra diagnostic trials without risking the entire race.
Quote from dekojester :tracker.newdimensionracing.com will be INOPERABLE the remainder of this race.

I am not aware of what caused the issue; I cannot risk extra diagnostic trials without risking the entire race.

Edit: Is Sobis racing in this round?
Yes I already did 2 stints. I'll start my final stint at ~22:50 UTC
Quote from Sobis :Yes I already did 2 stints. I'll start my final stint at ~22:50 UTC

Good to hear that. GL LLM & whatever team that is leading right now in GT1

HOW?!!?!?!!??! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE

ficken
Quote from JackDaMaster :

HOW?!!?!?!!??! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE

ficken

You stole my words. I am wondering how in the bloody heavens did both cars roll?
That was... Hilarious! Too bad this happened before the finish line.
wow
lol
Thanks to everyone who watched us
Great stream, great commentary. Thank you!
Was awesome seeing the championship leading car rolling him and his teammate. Oh wait.... those were my cars.

Remco, you're fixing the scratches!

Not too upset, race went to hell after first yellow when we got punted. And then when we timed out. And then when we forgot to swap drivers and basically served a SG... and then when we rolled
Will it be available on demand sometime?
Quote from Kristi :Will it be available on demand sometime?

Yes. The first four hours are already uploading to YouTube now, the final two will be uploaded when I get home from work in about 7.5 hours Anyone subscribed to http://www.youtube.com/lfsndrtv should be notified when they're uploaded. I'll post the links here once all bits are uploaded
Quote from Bmxtwins :Was awesome seeing the championship leading car rolling him and his teammate. Oh wait.... those were my cars.

Remco, you're fixing the scratches!

Not too upset, race went to hell after first yellow when we got punted. And then when we timed out. And then when we forgot to swap drivers and basically served a SG... and then when we rolled

still funny after all that without the rolling and engine damage, 4th place would've still been in reach XD.

but ye, need to pown everyone at 12 and 24 h
Still can't believe what happened in penultimate lap sad to lose that stupidly 9 pts and championship lead while the race was perfect so far :|
Quote from MoMo92i :Still can't believe what happened in penultimate lap sad to lose that stupidly 9 pts and championship lead while the race was perfect so far :|

so, championship leaders both managed to lose valuable points. this will be a close championship. definitely with the 12 and 24 hours having a lot more points to get.

We wish you good luck for the last races
And the commentators didn't say who was driving the #62, did they? Those bastards.
Quote from Sobis :And the commentators didn't say who was driving the #62, did they? Those bastards.

I tried to but I failed
Could you tell the exact time code? I didn't hear your try . Oh and don't be afraid of failing, I won't be mad at all
It was when you joined for your final stint, as I saw the question when you'd be in the car again.

EDIT: If I remember correctly.
Dom, stop shouting into the microphone!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG