The online racing simulator
Launch Racing
(35 posts, started )
So... Firexter is in the team? Can't find him from the list though...
Quote from cougar8 :Yes he is and what list?

The OP of this thread, where you listed all current drivers of your team.
Oh right :V
Update!

This is just a little update on what Launch Racing has been up too.

We have started the ETCC GT2 league and our drivers are doing well in it, we have enterd two of the GenR leagues, the Turbo Trophy and the Grand Touring Masters league. We hope to do as good as possible. For me Mazda and Cougar we have not raced much of the TBO class cars so this is a new challenge for us.

We have changed our FOX server to a TBO server so we can go on there and practice for the Turbo Trophy league, This server will change due to the calendar of the Turbo Trophy league.
New lr member!
Launch Racing are proud to announce a new driver to join the team, this new driver is looking fast and looking like he will make a good name for himself in Launch Racing.

LR Coppe
Controller: Logitech G25
Nationality: Germany
License: coppe
Quote from cougar8 :...is looking fast and looking like he will make a good name for himself in Launch Racing.

Excuse my super late response. Better later than never I'd like to thank you for the warm welcome and the nice words.
I'll give my best driving clean, respectful and if it works out even fast.
And besides all that I always remember having fun, too!
See you around...
Still Alive
Not Posted on this tread in a long time.

Launch Racing are still active and are still racing on LFS a lot!

At the moment we are looking for new driver to join our team and enter big leagues with us!

LR Mazda has just entered the GenR Grand Touring Masters League, we all wish him a good luck in that.

LR Mazda, LR Cougar, Me (LR Phenom) and our newest member LR Timon are entering the DoP 24 hour Fernbay Black Reverse league event on the 18th of January 2014.

LR Pauli has been working hard of making some amazing skins for our team so a big thank you for him!
Launch Racing are proud to announce a new driver to join the team, this new driver is an old friend of mine he used to race on LFS and has finally came back, he is going to be helping LR Mazda LR Cougar and LR Phenom in there 24 hour League race.

LR Timon
Controller: N/A
Nationality: England
License: harry hogge

Launch Racing
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG